· Administering all the hiring processes of new employees.
· Analyzing and monitoring all the department's budgets.
· Supervising the day-to-day operations of the Human Resources department.
· Collaborate with the CEO to systematically manage the business’s HR policy
· Ensuring all the employees comply with the HR policies.
· Planning and designing employee benefits packages.
· Executing the employee's annual review procedures.
· Maintaining a detailed record of the company’s employees
· Creating new HR policies and updating the existing ones.
· Overseeing the employee's termination process.
· Counseling employees as and when required.
· Conduct exit interviews to identify the reason for termination/resignation.
· Organizing events and conferences for the employees.
· Managing workplace safety issues and complaints.
· Maintaining and recording employee attendance.
· Adhering to all the company’s rules and regulations.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹25,000.00 - ₹40,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007, Delhi: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
total work: 3 years (Preferred)
Budget : $375 - $500