WordPress Certification Exam
Benefits of LoopSkill Certification
You will become Internationally Certified WordPress Developer.
Backed by 5000+ Companies this Certification will provide you Great Job Opportunities.
Average salary of a great WordPress Professional is around $60,000 per annum.
Exam Cost: USD 30.00
What Is WordPress?
The free and open-source content management system (CMS) WordPress is composed on PHP and MySQL or MariaDB. WordPress has been originally designed as a web publishing system but has been extended to handle various forms of web content including more conventional mailing lists and forums.
As per May 2021, 41.4% of the top 10 million websites are running on WordPress. WordPress is one of the most popular content management systems worldwide. WordPress is also used for various applications, such as overlapping display systems and lot more.
On 27 May 2003 WordPress was published as a b2/cafelog fork from its founders Matt Mullenweg and English developer Mike Little. The programme is available under the GPLv2 licence. To work, WordPress must have been set up on a web server, either part of a web hosting service such as WordPress.com or a computer running the WordPress.org software package, to act as the host of a network by itself. For testing and learning reasons a local computer may be utilised.
The precursor to WordPress was b2/cafelog, also known as b2 or cafelog. As of May 2003, b2/cafelog was estimated to have been installed on around 2,000 blogs. Michel Valdrighi, who is now a contributing developer to WordPress, wrote it in PHP for use with MySQL. Despite the fact that WordPress is the official successor, another project, b2evolution, is still in development.
A friend of Mullenweg's, Christine Selleck Tremoulet, suggested the name WordPress. Six Apart changed the licencing terms for the competing Movable Type package in 2004, causing many of its most influential users to migrate to WordPress. WordPress had the strongest brand strength of any open-source content management system by October 2009, according to the Open Source CMS MarketShare Report.
WordPress is used by 64.8 percent of all websites with a content management system as of May 2021. This accounts for 41.4 percent of the top ten million websites on the internet.
You can see how popular WordPress is by looking at the statistics below:
- WordPress is the most popular Open Source Platform in India.
- WordPress is the most popular Open Source Platform Worldwide.
- WordPress is the most popular Open Source Platform used to create Top 10k sites.
- WordPress is the most popular Open Source Platform used to create Top 100k sites.
- WordPress is the most popular Open Source Platform used to create Top 1 Million sites.
- WordPress is the most popular Open Source Platform United States.
- WordPress is the most popular Open Source Platform United Kingdom, Sweden, Canada, Israel.
- WordPress is the most popular Blog Platform Worldwide.
- WordPress is the most popular Blog Platform India.
- WordPress is the most popular Content Management System in India, Sweden, Singapore, Japan, Ireland, Tongo.
Salary Range of WordPress Developer
Depending on the experience level and the demographic area, the salary of a WordPress developer varies widely.
The following is the average WordPress Developer Salary in USA:
|Best Minds In WordPress||$130,000|
|Senior WordPress Developers||$ 105,000|
|Intermediate WordPress Developers||$ 85,000|
|WordPress Freshers||$ 60,000|
The following is the average WordPress Developer Salary in India:
|Best Minds In WordPress||INR 100,000|
|Senior WordPress Developers||INR 70,000|
|Intermediate WordPress Developers||INR 40,000|
|WordPress Freshers||INR 25,000|
What Is WordPress Certification?
WordPress Certification assesses a person's knowledge of the programming language as well as their understanding of programming concepts. A variety of certifying authorities, ranging from government agencies to commercial enterprises and organizations, offer the Online WordPress certification. Certifications are normally obtained by the completion of an online or offline exam.
All certificates have their own set of benefits, such as international recognition, career opportunities, freelancing, and so on. So, WordPress certification is an online exam that evaluates a developer's skills and knowledge in order to match them with the suitable opportunities.
Why should you take this Online WordPress Certification?
The online WordPress certification from Loopskill will assist you in becoming a certified developer. You can take this exam and by scoring 70% you will become an internationally certified WordPress developer. This certification will help you in three different ways:
- You can demonstrate your WordPress certification to potential employers and can stand out of the crowd.
- You can apply for great jobs using loopskill website or app; moreover, our partners companies will contact you directly for full-time or part-time opportunities depending on your skills & requirements.
- Loopskill is not just a platform to get certified or to find full time jobs; here being a certified developer you can also do freelancing for the clients around the globe. You will be approached by the clients who need your help in building some web based platform or some app based platform.
The loopskill’s online WordPress certification is created to help people in exploring and achieving their full potential so they can get connected to the best opportunities around the globe.
Few Of The Best Websites Using WordPress:
WordPress is utilised by over 28,100,000 websites worldwide. Here are a few examples of high-traffic websites that rely heavily on WordPress:
Advantages of WordPress Language for Developers
WordPress has various benefits for developers; a few of the most important benefits of using WordPress are given below.
- To begin, WordPress does not require that you purchase or pay a licence fee in order to use it. It has a GPLv2 licence, which specifies that everything on the platform is free and open to the public, with the exception of third-party programmes, which may require payment.
- When it comes to building your website, you won't need the assistance of an HTML, CSS, or PHP expert. WordPress' incredible technology has eliminated the need for website coding. Many options are already available on the WordPress dashboard by default. Its creators took great care to make sure that everything was user-friendly and straightforward.
- There are over 22,000 themes and plugins available for the WordPress platform. Some of these programs, like others, can be customised based on your personal preferences.
- WordPress has a lot of SEO features, and there are a lot of SEO plugins available.
- WordPress has a well-organized structure that aids in speeding up updates and implementing better security.
- WordPress has a large community that is always willing to help with any issue.
- Because WordPress is open source, it is constantly improved by thousands of developers all over the world.
There are several other advantages to learn WordPress and adopt it for your next website or app development project.
Important Topics to Learn & Master in WordPress
If you wish to become a WordPress master, the topics listed below must be covered.
CMS and WordPress Basics
- What is a Blog, CMS, WordPress
- Different Versions of WordPress
- WordPress Concepts & Terminology
- WordPress Data Flow & Architecture
- WordPress Installation & Dashboard
- WordPress Directory Structure
- The wp-config.php & .htaccess file
- WordPress Functions, API and Documentation
WordPress Posts and Pages
- Posts vs Pages
- WordPress Loop or Content Generation Process
- Content Workflow
- Post Fields and Writing a Post
- Pages, Post Management & Post Template Files
- WP_Query object & Custom Queries
- Global Variables
- Tags, Category, & Comments
WordPress Data Storage
- Database and WP tables
- Manual Table Manipulation
- Categories, Metadata, Tags and Taxonomies
- Plugins & their programming
- Plugin update & Internationalizing Plugin
- Hooks & Widgets
- Developing Widgets
- Themes Installation and Un-installation
- Theme Structure & Theme Development
- Administering WordPress
- Backing up & Updating WordPress
WordPress Authentication and Optimization
- WordPress Two Step Authentication
- LDAP and AD Integration
- WordPress Caching & Scaling Concepts
- WordPress Optimization
- User Management & Spam Management
- Securing WordPress & Management
Future of WordPress Developer
WordPress already have several inbuilt features which can help you in creating the scalable web or app based platform. The future of WordPress developers is bright because WordPress is working on enhanced functions like broad multilingual support, Anti-hacking support, better user interface, support to wider API & other capabilities like as autoloading, routing, caching, and better exception handling to create a robust platform. WordPress is a well-established player in the market. It holds the top spot among all web application technologies, a status that will surely maintain. Until 2021 and beyond, WordPress's future is one of uninhabited and augmented growth. As a result, the number of developers who join this framework and the number of websites built with WordPress will undoubtedly rise. So, if you're just getting started in programming, WordPress can be one of the best programming languages to start your career with.
Need Support or Some Doubt
If you have some doubt or need our support you can simply WhatsApp us at +91 9816685212. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org