VHDL Certification Exam
Benefits of LoopSkill Certification
You will become Internationally Certified VHDL Professional.
Backed by 5000+ Companies this Certification will provide you Great Job Opportunities.
Worldwide Average salary of a VHDL Professional is around $70,000 per annum.
Exam Cost: USD 30.00
What Is VHDL?
For design entry, documentation, and verification purposes, the VHSIC Hardware Description Language (VHDL) is a hardware description language (HDL) that can model the behavior and structure of digital systems at numerous levels of abstraction, spanning from the system level down to logic gates. The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) has standardized VHDL as IEEE Std 1076 since 1987, with IEEE Std 1076-2019 being the most recent version. An IEEE-standard HDL based on VHDL called VHDL-AMS was created to model analog and mixed-signal systems.
The Very High-Speed Integrated Circuits Program (VHDL) is called after the US Department of Defense program that developed it (VHSIC). The VHSIC Program was looking for a new HDL to utilize in the design of the integrated circuits it wanted to create in the early 1980s. VHDL Version 7.2, issued in 1985, was the result of this endeavor. In the next year, the campaign to make it an IEEE standard began.
VHDL was created in 1983 at the request of the United States Department of Defense to document the behavior of ASICs used in equipment by suppliers. The MIL-STD-454N standard specifies that "Microelectronic Devices" must be documented in VHDL in section 4.5.1 of Requirement 64 "ASIC documentation in VHDL."
Benefits of VHDL
- Executable specification
- Validate the specification in the context of the system
- Separating functionality from implementation
- Simulate quickly and early
- Consider different design options.
- Obtain feedback
- Synthesis and test generation are both automated
- Increase your output
- Independence from technology and tools
- Design data that can be carried around
Salary Range of An VHDL Professional
Depending on the experience level and the demographic area, the salary of a VHDL Professional varies widely.
The following is the average VHDL Professional Salary in USA:
|Best Minds In VHDL||$100,000|
|Senior VHDL Professionals||$ 85,000|
|Intermediate VHDL Professionals||$ 65,000|
|VHDL Freshers||$ 50,000|
The following is the average VHDL Professional Salary in India:
|Best Minds In VHDL||INR 90,000|
|Senior VHDL Professionals||INR 60,000|
|Intermediate VHDL Professionals||INR 35,000|
|VHDL Freshers||INR 20,000|
What Is VHDL Certification?
VHDL Certification assesses a person's knowledge of the VHDL as well as their understanding of digital concepts. A variety of certifying authorities, ranging from government agencies to commercial enterprises and organisations, offer the VHDL certification. Certifications are normally obtained by the completion of an online or offline exam.
All certificates have their own set of benefits, such as international recognition, career opportunities, freelancing, and so on. So, VHDL certification is an online exam that evaluates a Professional's skills and knowledge in order to match them with the suitable opportunities.
Why should you take this Online VHDL Certification?
The online VHDL certification from Loopskill will assist you in becoming a certified Professional. You can take this exam and by scoring 70% you will become an internationally certified VHDL Professional. This certification will help you in three different ways:
- You can demonstrate your VHDL certification to potential employers and can stand out of the crowd.
- You can apply for great jobs using loopskill website or app; moreover, our partners companies will contact you directly for full-time or part-time opportunities depending on your skills & requirements.
- Loopskill is not just a platform to get certified or to find full time jobs; here being a certified Professional you can also do freelancing for the clients around the globe. You will be approached by the clients who need your help in building some web based platform or some app based platform.
The loopskill’s online VHDL certification is created to help people in exploring and achieving their full potential so they can get connected to the best opportunities around the globe.
Advantages & Disadvantages of VHDL
The following is a list of VHDL's benefits:
- It supports a variety of design processes, including the top-down and bottom-up approaches.
- It has a versatile design language.
- It enables for more effective design management.
- It enables precise implementations.
- It allows for multiple levels of abstraction.
- It ensures that lower layers of design are tightly coupled.
- It is compatible with every CAD software.
- It aggressively encourages the reuse and exchange of code.
The following is a list of VHDL's drawbacks:
- It necessitates a thorough understanding of the language's structure and grammar.
- Visualizing and troubleshooting a design is more complex.
- Some VHDL programs are impossible to synthesize.
- Learning VHDL is more challenging.
Important Topics to Learn & Master in VHDL
INTRODUCTION TO VHDL
- Need, Scope, Use and History of VHDL.
- Applications of VHDL in Market and Industries.
- Special Features of this Language.
- Discussion of VHDL & other Languages.
DESIGNING IN VHDL
- Design Process and Steps
- Design Simulation
- Design Synthesis
- Design Methodology
- Top Down
- Bottom Up
- Library Declaration
DATA TYPES & DATA OBJECTS IN VHDL
- Delta Delay
- Operators in VHDL
- Shift Operator
- Relational Operator
- Arithmetic Operator
- User-Defined Data Types
- Pre-Defined Data Types
DATA FLOW MODELING
- Keyword description of Dataflow Modeling
- When else statement.
- With Select Statement.
- Benefits of Structural Modeling.
- Component Interfacing
- Port Mapping
FINITE STATE MACHINE
- Introduction to FINITE STATE MACHINE (FSM).
- Moore’s Machine.
- Mealy Machine.
- Counters (MOD-3, MOD-5, MOD-7)
- Flip Flops using FSM.
SHIFT REGISTERS & MEMORIES
- Memory Design
- Design of ALU
- Traffic Light Controller
- Single way
- Four way
- Design of Shift Unit
- Design of Comparator
- Booth Multiplier
- Wallance Tree Multiplier
- Introduction to FPGA.
- Introduction to CPLD.
- Brief Description of Hardware KIT.
- Working on Physical FPGA & CPLD.
- Interfacing of LED’s.
- Keypad Scanner
BEHAVIORAL MODELING ADVANCED TOPICS
- MEMORY DESIGN – RAM / ROM.
- CLOCK DIVIDER RTL Code
HARDWARE INTERFACING ADVANCED TOPICS
- 7-Segment interfacing.
- Counter on 7-Segment.
- LCD Interfacing.
- Test bench.
- Delays in VHDL.
- Generics & generic map.
- Guarded block.
- Operator overloading.
- Function overloading.
INDRODUCTION TO VERILOG HDL
- Needs of VERILOG HDL.
- Difference between Verilog HDL & VHDL.
- Application of Verilog HDL
- Market Need. MAJOR PROJECTS
- TLC- 4 Way / 1-Way on CPLD/ FPGA XILINX SPRTAN-3E.
- Project assistance
- 16-bit Microprocessor
Need Support or Some Doubt
If you have some doubt or need our support you can simply WhatsApp us at +91 9816685212. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org