Ruby Certification Exam
Benefits of LoopSkill Certification
You will become Internationally Certified Ruby Developer.
Backed by 5000+ Companies this Certification will provide you Great Job Opportunities.
The median salary for a Ruby Job Profile is $80,000 - Indeed.com
Exam Cost: USD 30.00
What Is Ruby?
A general-purpose, high-level programming language based on the Ruby programming framework. Yukihiro "Matz" Matsumoto, a Japanese designer and developer, created it in the mid-1990s.
Ruby is a dynamically typed language that makes use of garbage collection and just-in-time compilation to minimise compilation time. You can programme in procedural, object-oriented or functional styles using this tool. Ruby, according to its creator, was influenced by Perl, Smalltalk, Eiffel, Ada, BASIC, and Lisp.
Matsumoto has stated that Ruby was conceived in 1993. In a 1999 mailing list post to the ruby-talk list, he describes some of his earliest thoughts on the language: My coworker and I were talking about the potential for an object-oriented scripting language.
There was a lot of promise in the object-oriented language at first. At the time, I was familiar with Python. But I didn't like it because I didn't believe it was a true object-oriented language; rather, the OO features appeared to be an afterthought. For the past 15 years, I've been a language freak and an OO fanatic, so I was desperate for an easy-to-use scripting language that was also object-oriented. I looked for one, but I couldn't locate any. As a result, I set out to create it.
Several stable versions of Ruby have been released since Ruby 0.95 was released in 1995:
Version 1.0 of Ruby was released on December 25th, 1996.
Ruby 1.2 was released on the 12th of December of 1998.
Ruby version 1.4 was released in August of 1999.
Ruby 1.6 was released in September of that year.
Ruby 1.8 was first released in August 2003, remained stable for a long time, and was retired in June 2013. Despite its deprecation, there is still code that uses it. Ruby 1.8 and Ruby 1.9 are only backwards compatible to a certain extent.
On December 25th, 2020, Ruby 3.0.0 was made available to the public. Ruby 3x3 is the name of this particular design. One of its primary goals was to convert the interpreter to a Just-In-Time Compiler in order to make programmes run faster.
Salary Range of Ruby Developer
Depending on the experience level and the demographic area, the salary of a Ruby developer varies widely.
The following is the average Ruby Developer Salary in USA:
|Best Minds In Ruby||$125,000|
|Senior Ruby Developers||$ 100,000|
|Intermediate Ruby Developers||$ 80,000|
|Ruby Freshers||$ 50,000|
The following is the average Ruby Developer Salary in India:
|Best Minds In Ruby||INR 90,000|
|Senior Ruby Developers||INR 60,000|
|Intermediate Ruby Developers||INR 35,000|
|Ruby Freshers||INR 20,000|
What Is Ruby Certification?
Ruby Certification assesses a person's knowledge of the programming language as well as their understanding of programming concepts. A variety of certifying authorities, ranging from government agencies to commercial enterprises and organisations, offer the Ruby certification. Certifications are normally obtained by the completion of an online or offline exam.
All certificates have their own set of benefits, such as international recognition, career opportunities, freelancing, and so on. So, Ruby certification is an online exam that evaluates a developer's skills and knowledge in order to match them with the suitable opportunities.
Why should you take this Online Ruby Certification?
The online Ruby certification from Loopskill will assist you in becoming a certified developer. You can take this exam and by scoring 70% you will become an internationally certified Ruby developer. This certification will help you in three different ways:
- You can demonstrate your Ruby certification to potential employers and can stand out of the crowd.
- You can apply for great jobs using loopskill website or app; moreover, our partners companies will contact you directly for full-time or part-time opportunities depending on your skills & requirements.
- Loopskill is not just a platform to get certified or to find full time jobs; here being a certified developer you can also do freelancing for the clients around the globe. You will be approached by the clients who need your help in building some web based platform or some app based platform.
The loopskill’s online Ruby certification is created to help people in exploring and achieving their full potential so they can get connected to the best opportunities around the globe.
Few Of The Best Websites Using Ruby:
Ruby is utilized by over 1,300,000 websites worldwide. Here are a few examples of high-traffic websites that rely heavily on Ruby:
Advantages of Ruby Language for Developers
Ruby has various benefits for developers; a few of the most important benefits of using Ruby are given below.
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
- When working with a language, the resources available to you are going to be your lifeline. Additional resources available to Ruby developers include extensive official documentation, books, screencasts and videos as well as online and local classes (colleges) and developer boot camps. There are over 60,000 Ruby libraries and frameworks to choose from.
- There are a large number of Ruby developers working today. When you encounter a problem, a vibrant community can be a valuable resource for getting help.
- Frameworks and libraries such as Ruby on Rails and Chef allow you to reuse existing code in your own projects. RubyGems was created specifically for the management of framework and library frameworks and libraries based on Ruby. All of these resources help you and your projects develop more quickly and easily.
- On top of that, learning Ruby is a stepping stone to working with frameworks like Ruby on Rails. Because of the large amount of pre-existing code in Rails, you'll be able to build web applications much more quickly. Consider it as akin to a modular construction project. Instead of starting from scratch, you can use pre-existing code modules and combine them to build what you need.
- Authentication tools, user profiles, and similar setups don't require coding on your end. Instead, you can simply modify what's provided by Rails to meet your specific requirements. If you're still skeptical at this point, we can assure you that frameworks and libraries simplify and speed up development. Finally, demand for Ruby and Ruby on Rails is increasing at an incredible rate right now. DevOps engineers are in high demand because companies are using Ruby on Rails to build websites and maintain their code bases.
There are several other advantages to learn Ruby and adopt it for your next website or app development project.
Important Topics to Learn & Master in Ruby
If you wish to become a Ruby master, the topics listed below must be covered.
Ruby Programming Environment
- Installing Ruby on your favorite operating system
- Running Ruby using the interactive Ruby shell (irb) and writing Ruby program files
- Using Ruby's documentation system to get help
- Installing external Ruby libraries using RubyGems
- Troubleshooting common problems
Ruby Language Constructs
- Expressions and variables
- Numbers, string, and symbols
- Loops and conditional expressions
- Arrays and hashes
- Classes, modules, and structs
- Using built-in Ruby classes
- Defining your own classes with state and behavior
- Creating unique objects
- Telling objects what to do by calling methods
- Modeling class-level inheritance relationships
- Sharing code with mixins
Object-Oriented Design Principles
- Separation of concerns
- Don't Repeat Yourself
Blocks and Iterators
- Calling built-in methods that take blocks
- Writing your own methods that yield to blocks
- Implementing custom iterators
- Effectively using blocks in your programs
Organizing Ruby Code
- Creating a Ruby project structure
- Separating source files for easier reuse and testing
- Namespacing to avoid naming clashes
- Reading data from files
- Writing data to files
- Creating an interactive console prompt
- Handling command-line input
- Writing and running unit tests with RSpec
- Test-driven development and the red-green-refactor cycle
- Stubbing methods to control tests
- Refactoring code, safely!
- Distributing a RubyGem
Conforming to RubyGems conventions
- Writing a GemSpec
- Building a RubyGem
- Publishing a RubyGem to a public server
Future of Ruby Developer
Ruby already have several inbuilt features which can help you in creating the scalable web or app based platform. The future of Ruby developers is bright because Ruby will integrate capabilities like as autoloading, security, routing, caching, and better exception handling to create a robust framework. Ruby is a well-established player in the market. It holds the top spot among all web application frameworks, a status that will surely maintain. Until 2021 and beyond, Ruby's future is one of uninhabited and augmented growth. As a result, the number of developers who join this framework and the number of websites built with Ruby will undoubtedly rise, raising the average developer wage. So, if you're just getting started in programming, Ruby can be one of the best programming languages to start with.
Need Support or Some Doubt
If you have some doubt or need our support you can simply WhatsApp us at +91 9816685212. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org