Certified PostgreSQL Professional
Why should you take this Certification?
This certification will make you Internationally Certified and will help in growing your career.
This certification will help you to get Job & Freelance opportunities from thousands of companies.
Average salary given to a Certified PostgreSQL Developer is around $60,000 per annum.
Exam Cost: USD 30.00 5 out of 5 based on 6823 ratings.become certified WhatsApp us share
What Is PostgreSQL?
PostgreSQL, sometimes known as Postgres, is a relational database management system (RDBMS) that focuses on flexibility and SQL conformance. It was initially known as POSTGRES, after the Ingres database built at the University of California, Berkeley. The project was renamed PostgreSQL in 1996 to reflect its SQL support. The development team opted to preserve the name PostgreSQL and the alias Postgres after a review in 2007.
Transactions with Atomicity, Consistency, Isolation, and Durability (ACID) qualities, automatically updatable views, materialized views, triggers, foreign keys, and stored procedures are all available in PostgreSQL. It can manage a wide range of workloads, from single computers to data warehouses or Web services with a large number of concurrent users. It is also available for Windows, Linux, FreeBSD, and OpenBSD, and is the default database for macOS Server.
The Ingres project at the University of California, Berkeley gave birth to PostgreSQL. Michael Stonebraker, the Ingres team's leader, left Berkeley in 1982 to work on a proprietary version of Ingres. In 1985, he returned to Berkeley and started a post-Ingres project to solve the difficulties with modern database systems that had become more apparent in the early 1980s. In 2014, he received the Turing Award for these and other initiatives, as well as the methodologies he pioneered in them.
The project was renamed PostgreSQL in 1996 to reflect its SQL support. On October 22, 1996, PostgreSQL.org launched its internet presence. On January 29, 1997, the first PostgreSQL release, version 6.0, was released. Since then, the program has been maintained by The PostgreSQL Global Development Group, which is made up of developers and volunteers from all over the world.
Salary Range of An PostgreSQL Professional
Depending on the experience level and the demographic area, the salary of a PostgreSQL Professional varies widely.
The following is the average PostgreSQL Professional Salary in USA:
|Best Minds In PostgreSQL Development||$100,000|
|Senior PostgreSQL Professionals||$ 85,000|
|Intermediate PostgreSQL Professionals||$ 65,000|
|PostgreSQL Freshers||$ 50,000|
The following is the average PostgreSQL Professional Salary in India:
|Best Minds In PostgreSQL Development||INR 90,000|
|Senior PostgreSQL Professionals||INR 60,000|
|Intermediate PostgreSQL Professionals||INR 35,000|
|PostgreSQL Freshers||INR 20,000|
What Is PostgreSQL Certification?
PostgreSQL Certification assesses a person's knowledge of the programming language as well as their understanding of PostgreSQL database concepts. A variety of certifying authorities, ranging from government agencies to commercial enterprises and organisations, offer the PostgreSQL certification. Certifications are normally obtained by the completion of an online or offline exam.
All certificates have their own set of benefits, such as international recognition, career opportunities, freelancing, and so on. So, PostgreSQL certification is an online exam that evaluates a Professional's skills and knowledge in order to match them with the suitable opportunities.
Why should you take this Online PostgreSQL Certification?
The online PostgreSQL certification from Loopskill will assist you in becoming a certified Professional. You can take this exam and by scoring 70% you will become an internationally certified PostgreSQL Professional. This certification will help you in three different ways:
- You can demonstrate your PostgreSQL certification to potential employers and can stand out of the crowd.
- You can apply for great jobs using loopskill website or app; moreover, our partners companies will contact you directly for full-time or part-time opportunities depending on your skills & requirements.
- Loopskill is not just a platform to get certified or to find full time jobs; here being a certified Professional you can also do freelancing for the clients around the globe. You will be approached by the clients who need your help in building some web based platform or some app based platform.
The loopskill’s online PostgreSQL certification is created to help people in exploring and achieving their full potential so they can get connected to the best opportunities around the globe.
- Download for free: It's free and open-source, and we can get it from PostgreSQL's official website.
- Compatible with a variety of operating systems: PostgreSQL is available for Microsoft Windows, Linux, MacOS X, UNIX (AIX, BSD, HP-UX, SGI IRIX, Solaris, and Tru64), and other operating systems.
- Compatibility with a wide range of programming languages: Multiple programming interfaces are supported, including C/C++, JAVA, Python, Perl, Ruby, Tcl, and ODBC (Open Database Connectivity).
- Data Integrity Compatibility: Primary keys, UNIQUE, NOT NULL, Foreign keys, Explicit Locks, Advisory Locks, and Exclusion Constraints are all supported by it.
- Multiple SQL features are supported.
- Multiple data types are supported.
- It is extremely safe, dependable, and expandable.
Advantages & Disadvantages of PostgreSQL
Advantages of PostgreSQL
- Even in complex database systems and with low-resource PCs, the reliability, performance, and resource management it provides are superb.
- Because of the vast number of resources it contains, as well as the many compatible internal and third-party technologies, productivity skyrockets.
- Adaptability in varied environments, whether distributed or not, [is] a comprehensive collection of configuration options that allows for a high degree of customization of the work setup to meet the requirements.
- Some of the strengths that may be cited are its outstanding management of referential and transactional integrity, its internal security scheme, and the ease with which we can build backups.
Disadvantages of PostgreSQL
- The installation of PostgreSQL must be consistent across all supported operating systems.
- To boost efficiency, it would be beneficial to have an internal index of suitable tools, plugins, or complementary programs.
- In terms of PostgreSQL management, a dashboard that shows us the insecurities of security, stability, and operability in order to get an overview of PostgreSQL behavior would be really useful.
Important Topics to Learn & Master in PostgreSQL
- PostgreSQL System Architecture
- Transactions and Concurrency
- Performance Tuning
- Hardware, OS and Server Parameter Configuration
- Connection Settings and Memory Parameters
- Table Partitioning
- High Availability & Replication
- Connection Pooling
- Monitoring & StaTIBtics
- Procedural Languages and PL/pgSQL
- Add on Utilities – Extension Modules
- 9.4 Release Highlights
Need Support or Some Doubt
If you have some doubt or need our support you can simply WhatsApp us at +91 9816685212. You can also email us at email@example.com