Certified PHP Developer
Why should you take this Certification?
This certification will make you Internationally Certified and will help in growing your career.
This certification will help you to get Job & Freelance opportunities from thousands of companies.
Average salary given to a Certified PHP Developer is around $60,000 per annum.
Exam Cost: USD 30.00 5 out of 5 based on 9862 ratings.become certified WhatsApp us share
What Is PHP?
PHP is a generic language for the scripting of web pages originally built by Rasmus Lerdorf in 1994, the Danish-Canadian programmer. PHP was initially a personal home page, but today it is widely used in several domains from web development to robotic controls. The PHP code is often executed as a module, daemon or common gateway, on a web server by a PHP interpreter. A Web server would provide an entire or part HTTP response as a consequence of the interpreted and run PHP code, which might be any sort of data, such as produced HTML or binary image data. There are many online template systems, web content management systems and web frames that coordinate or assist this reaction. In addition, PHP may be used for various programming tasks, such as stand-alone visual programmes outside the web environment.
While maintaining his personal homepage, Rasmus Lerdorf wrote several Common Gateway Interface programmes in C. Personal Home Page/Forms Interpreter are the result of this extension, which enables PHP to work with web forms and databases.
It was Zeev Suraski and Andi Gutmans in 1997 who rewrote the parser, resulting in PHP 3.
Powered by Zend Engine II, PHP 5 was released on July 1st of 2004. PDO (PHP Data Objects), a new extension to PHP 5, provides improved support for object-oriented programming.
This is because PHP does not have native Unicode support in its core language. Andrei Zmievski initiated a project in 2005 to bring native Unicode support to PHP by embedding the International Components for Unicode (ICU) library and internally representing text strings as UTF-16.
An entirely new major PHP version was created in 2014 and 2015. It's called PHP 7. Among internal developers, the numbering of this version sparked a bit of a debate. A new release of PHP 6 could have caused confusion if it used the PHP 6 name, even though the PHP 6 Unicode experiment had never been released.
PHP 8 was released on November 26, 2020. PHP 8 is a major version and has breaking changes from previous versions. New features and notable changes include:
You can see how popular PHP is by looking at the statistics below:
PHP is 7th most popular framework in India.
PHP is most popular framework on the Entire Internet.
PHP is most popular framework in top 10k sites.
PHP is most popular framework in the top 100k sites.
PHP is most popular framework in the top 1 Million sites.
PHP is most popular framework in Sweden.
PHP is most popular framework in Russia.
PHP is most popular framework in Samoa.
PHP is most popular framework in Tonga.
PHP is most popular framework in Palau.
Salary Range of PHP Developer:
Depending on the experience level and the demographic area, the salary of a PHP developer varies widely.
The following is the average PHP Developer Salary in USA:
|Best Minds In PHP||$130,000|
|PHP Senior Developers||$ 110,000|
|PHP Intermediate Developers||$ 90,000|
|PHP Starters||$ 60,000|
The following is the average PHP Developer Salary in India:
|Best Minds In PHP||INR 120,000|
|PHP Senior Developers||INR 70,000|
|PHP Intermediate Developers||INR 40,000|
|PHP Starters||INR 20,000|
What Is PHP Certification?
PHP Certification assesses a person's knowledge of the programming language as well as their understanding of programming concepts. A variety of certifying authorities, ranging from government agencies to commercial enterprises and organizations, offer the PHP certification. Certifications are normally obtained by the completion of an online or offline exam.
All certificates have their own set of benefits, such as international recognition, career opportunities, freelancing, and so on. So, PHP certification is an online exam that evaluates a developer's skills and knowledge in order to match them with the suitable opportunities.
Why should you take this Online PHP Certification?
The online PHP certification from Loopskill will assist you in becoming a certified developer. You can take this exam and by scoring 70% you will become an internationally certified PHP developer. This certification will help you in three different ways:
You can demonstrate your PHP certification to potential employers and can stand out of the crowd.
You can apply for great jobs using loopskill website or app; moreover, our partners companies will contact you directly for full-time or part-time opportunities depending on your skills & requirements.
Loopskill is not just a platform to get certified or to find full time jobs; here being a certified developer you can also do freelancing for the clients around the globe. You will be approached by the clients who need your help in building some web based platform or some app based platform.
The loopskill’s online PHP certification is created to help people in exploring and achieving their full potential so they can get connected to the best opportunities around the globe.
Few Of The Best Websites Using PHP:
PHP is utilized by over 35,000,000 websites worldwide. Here are a few examples of high-traffic websites that rely heavily on PHP:
Advantages of PHP Language for Developers
PHP has various benefits for developers; a few of the most important benefits of using PHP are given below.
- PHP is open-source and free, allowing developers to quickly install it and get it up and running.
- PHP is platform agnostic, which means it works on a wide range of operating systems, including Windows, Unix, and Linux.
- PHP has the advantage of being simple to learn and code. It is primarily organised and clean code, which benefits new developers as well.
- PHP is simple to connect to a database and establishes a secure connection with databases. It comes with a built-in module that allows you to quickly connect to the database.
- In comparison to other programming languages, PHP is known to be the fastest. Over a slow Internet connection and data speed, PHP applications can be easily loaded.
- PHP has great online support and community, which assists new developers in writing code and developing web applications. • PHP framework is primarily used to make web application development easier and maintain the code automatically.
- PHP-powered web applications are simple to test. PHP unit testing allows you to test your code quickly and easily.
- Built-in features and tools in PHP frameworks make it easier to protect web applications from external attacks and security threats. SQL injection, data tampering, and forgery are examples of security threats.
- When compared to other programming languages, PHP is also very stable. It has been around for quite some time. PHP was created by the developers to make it easier for programmers to create PHP web-based applications.
There are several other advantages to learn PHP and adopt it for your next website or app development project.
Important Topics to Learn & Master in PHP
If you wish to become a PHP master, the topics listed below must be covered.
PHP Basics Includes
- Learning Syntax & Operators
- Handling the Variables
- Managing Control Structures
- Language Constructs and Functions
- Namespaces & Extensions
- Learning Configuration, Performance, & Caching effects
Functions Topic Includes
- Arguments & Variables
- References & Returns
- Variable Scope, Anonymous Functions, & closures
- Handling Type Declarations
Data Format & Types
- XML Basics, SimpleXML, & XML Extension
- Learning Webservices Basics
- Managing SOAP & JSON
- DateTime & DOMDocument management
Web Features Includes
- Sessions Management
- Forms creating & management
- GET and POST data
- Cookies management
- HTTP Headers
- HTTP Status Codes & HTTP Authentication & management
Object Oriented Programming
- Interfaces & Return Types
- Autoload & Reflection
- Type Hinting & Class Constants
- Late Static Binding & Magic (_*) Methods
- Instance Methods & Properties
- SPL & Traits management
Security Topic Includes
- Configuration of security management
- Session Security & Cross-Site Scripting management
- Cross-Site Request Forgeries management
- SQL Injection & Remote Code Injection management
- Fixing Email Injection
- Learning Filter Input & Escape Output
- Encryption & Hashing algorithms
- File uploads and management
- PHP Configuration
- Password hashing API
- Managing Files
- Reading & Writing requests
- File System Functions
- Streams & Contexts
Strings & Patterns Includes
- Quoting, Matching, & Extracting
- Searching & Replacing functions
- Learning Formatting
- PCRE & NOWDOC
- Managing Encodings
Databases & SQL
- Managing SQL & Joins
- Prepared Statements
- Associative Arrays
- Array Iteration, Casting & Functions
- SPL, Objects as arrays
Error Handling Includes
- Handling Exceptions
- Errors & Throwables
Future of PHP Developer
PHP already have several inbuilt features which can help you in creating the scalable web or app based platform. The future of PHP developers is bright because PHP will continuously integrate new features which will make it more fast, secure and preferable in the work of development. PHP is a well-established player in the market. It holds the top spot among all web application frameworks, a status that will surely maintain. Until 2021 and beyond, PHP's future is one of uninhabited and augmented growth. As a result, the number of developers who join this framework and the number of websites built with PHP will undoubtedly rise, raising the average developer wage. So, if you're just getting started in programming, PHP can be one of the best programming languages to start with.
Need Support or Some Doubt
If you have some doubt or need our support you can simply whatsapp us at +91 9816685212. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org