Node.js Certification Exam
Benefits of LoopSkill Certification
You will become Internationally Certified Node.js Developer.
Backed by 5000+ Companies this Certification will provide you Great Job Opportunities.
Average salary of a great Node.js Professional is around $80,000 per annum.
Exam Cost: USD 30.00 5 out of 5 based on 8658 ratings.
What Is Node.js?
When it came to handling many concurrent connections, Apache HTTP Server, the most popular web server in 2009, Dahl bemoaned the limitations of both its limited capabilities and the most common way of writing code, which either blocked the entire process or implied multiple execution stacks when dealing with many simultaneous connections.
Node.js Historic Timeline:
- The npm package manager for the Node.js environment was released in January 2010 as part of the Node.js release cycle.
- Microsoft and Joyent released a native Node.js application for Windows in June 2011.
- Dahl stepped down as project manager in January 2012 and was replaced by coworker and npm creator Isaac Schlueter.
- Schlueter announced in January 2014 that Timothy J. Fontaine would be in charge of the project.
- When it was announced that a neutral Node.js Foundation would be formed in February of 2015, everyone was excited.
- As of September 2015, Node.js and io.js versions 0.12 and 3.3 had been recombined into a single version of Node.
- There is a new version of Node.js available in February 2016: 0.10.42.
- The JS Foundation and the Node.js Foundation merged in 2019 to form the OpenJS Foundation.
You can see how popular Node.js is by looking at the statistics below...
- Node.js is 13th most popular framework in top 10k sites worldwide.
- Node.js is 14th most popular framework in top 100k sites worldwide.
- Node.js is 20th most popular framework in top 1 Million sites worldwide.
- Node.js is 4th most popular framework in Saint Helena & Anguilla.
- Node.js is 8th most popular framework in USA & Tonga.
Salary Range of A Node.js Developer
Depending on the experience level and the demographic area, the salary of a Node.js developer varies widely.
The following is the average Node.js Developer Salary in USA:
|Best Minds In Node.js||$130,000|
|Senior Node.js Developers||$ 100,000|
|Intermediate Node.js Developers||$ 80,000|
|Node.js Freshers||$ 50,000|
The following is the average Node.js Developer Salary in India:
|Best Minds In Node.js||INR 120,000|
|Senior Node.js Developers||INR 80,000|
|Intermediate Node.js Developers||INR 55,000|
|Node.js Freshers||INR 40,000|
What Is Node.js Certification?
Node.js Certification assesses a person's knowledge of the programming language as well as their understanding of programming concepts. A variety of certifying authorities, ranging from government agencies to commercial enterprises and organisations, offer the Node.js certification. Certifications are normally obtained by the completion of an online or offline exam.
All certificates have their own set of benefits, such as international recognition, career opportunities, freelancing, and so on. So, Node.js certification is an online exam that evaluates a developer's skills and knowledge in order to match them with the suitable opportunities.
Why should you take this Online Node.js Certification?
The online Node.js certification from Loopskill will assist you in becoming a certified developer. You can take this exam and by scoring 70% you will become an internationally certified Node.js developer. This certification will help you in three different ways:
- You can demonstrate your Node.js certification to potential employers and can stand out of the crowd.
- You can apply for great jobs using loopskill website or app; moreover, our partners companies will contact you directly for full-time or part-time opportunities depending on your skills & requirements.
- Loopskill is not just a platform to get certified or to find full time jobs; here being a certified developer you can also do freelancing for the clients around the globe. You will be approached by the clients who need your help in building some web based platform or some app based platform.
The loopskill’s online Node.js certification is created to help people in exploring and achieving their full potential so they can get connected to the best opportunities around the globe.
Few Of The Best Websites Using Node.js:
Node.js is utilised by over 1,500,000 websites worldwide. Here are a few examples of high-traffic websites that rely heavily on Node.js:
Advantages of Node.js Language for Developers
Node.js has various benefits for developers; a few of the most important benefits of using Node.js are given below.
- Node.js has fast performance and data processing, highly reusable code, and code that is simple to learn, write, read, and maintain. It also has a large resource library, thousands of free guides, and a vibrant community.
- Node.js provides a quick environment for developing microservices of any kind.
- Node.js gives developers an advantage when building a scalable web application. Web application developers can easily scale their apps up and down using Node.js.
- Web developers can exchange data between the client-server and web server using Node.js and JSON.
- The open-source runtime environment Node.js also offers a caching module. When the application receives a request for the first module, it stores the request in the application's memory.
- Node.js allows developers to develop apps faster because it is a lightweight technology that is supported by a wide range of tools.
- With a large and active community of software developers, Node.js is always improving and evolving.
- Using nob-block I/O systems, the technology is able to handle multiple requests at once.
There are several other advantages to learn Node.js and adopt it for your next website or app development project.
Important Topics to Learn & Master in Node.js
If you wish to become a Node.js master, the topics listed below must be covered.
Get Started With Node.js
- Introduction to Node.js
- Applications of Node.js and installation
- Writing your first Node.js Script
- Synchronous and Asynchronous programming
- Under the hood - understanding the event loop and Non-Blocking I/O
Interactive Node With REPL
- REPL and REPL Commands
- Node.js CLI Commands
- Global and Local Objects
Modular Programming & NPM
- Introduction & Process of Modules
- Writing Your Own Module
- Introducing NPM
- Initializing a Project Using npm init
- Understanding package.json
- Installing and using packages from npm
- Local vs.Global Install
- Fundamental of NPX
- Publishing Package on npm
- ECMAScript Modules Versus CommonJS Modules
- Writing an ECMAScript Module & Enabling support
- Importing and Using an ECMAScript Module
- ES6 syntax in detail
- File System Modeling in Node.js
- Directory and Path Resolution
- Reading Files Synchronously and Asynchronously
- Writing Files Synchronously and Asynchronously
- Directory operations
- Understanding Streams
- Reading & Writing a File Using Readable Stream
- Transform Streams
- Streams vs Files
- Event Emitter
- Handling Events
- Introduction to the Net module
- Creating a TCP Server and Listener
- Creating a command-line chatbot
- Web Server: Web Application Architecture
- HTTP module
- Making HTTP requests
- Serve JSON & HTML as a response
- Building a basic web server with routes and streams: Serve a static website
- Using HTTPS & HTTP/2
- Understanding CORS
- Introduction to debugging
- Debug node js apps
- Introduction to the Worker Threads API
- Handling compute-intensive tasks using Worker Threads
- Node.js on multi-core CPUs using Cluster
- What is a Node.js web application framework?
- BYOF - Build Your Own Framework
- Learning Fundamental of Express
- Building your Express app
- Learn adding a route handler
- Serving Static Assets and HTML files
- View Engine – Pug
- Building the Dashboard
- Building the Post Card
- What is middleware?
- Parsing incoming requests
- Logging with Morgan
- Using the express-session middleware
- Compression and Your own middleware
- Modular routing with Express Router
- Organizing routes
- Dynamic Routing and Route parameters
- Basic route protection using middleware
- Working with MongoDB Atlas
- Setting up Mongoose ODM
- Building the Users schema and model
- Building the Posts schema and model
- Serving the client web application
- Signing up an Admin and Password Hashing
- Admin Authentication - Controller and Route
- Authentication API - Controller and Routes
- Posts API - Controller and Routes
- Profanity Filtering and Post Moderation
- Setting up Redis for caching
- Caching and Serving Content
- Configuring Redis as the session store
- Handling untrusted data
- Preventing XSS and CSRF
- Deploying an Express app on Heroku
Future of Node.js Developer
Node.js already have several inbuilt features which can help you in creating the scalable web or app based platform. The future of Node.js developers is bright because Node.js will integrate capabilities like as autoloading, security, routing, caching, and better exception handling to create a robust framework. Node.js is a well-established player in the market. It holds the top spot among all web application frameworks, a status that will surely maintain. Until 2021 and beyond, Node.js's future is one of uninhabited and augmented growth. As a result, the number of developers who join this framework and the number of websites built with Node.js will undoubtedly rise, raising the average developer wage. So, if you're just getting started in programming, Node.js can be one of the best programming languages to start with.
Need Support or Some Doubt
If you have some doubt or need our support you can simply WhatsApp us at +91 9816685212. You can also email us at email@example.com