MongoDB Certification Exam
Benefits of LoopSkill Certification
You will become Internationally Certified MongoDB Developer.
Backed by 5000+ Companies this Certification will provide you Great Job Opportunities.
Worldwide Average salary of a MongoDB Professional is around $70,000 per annum.
Exam Cost: USD 30.00 5 out of 5 based on 8682 ratings.
What Is MongoDB?
MongoDB is a cross-platform document-oriented database application that is open source. MongoDB is a NoSQL database application that works with JSON-like documents and optional schemas. MongoDB is a database that was created by MongoDB Inc. and is distributed under the Server Side Public License (SSPL).
MongoDB was first developed by 10gen Software in 2007 as part of a proposed platform as a service solution. The company switched to an open-source development strategy in 2009, with commercial support and additional services available. MongoDB Inc. replaced 10gen as the company's name in 2013. MongoDB became a publicly traded corporation on October 20, 2017, when it was listed on NASDAQ as MDB with an IPO price of $24 per share.
MongoDB is a multinational corporation with headquarters in New York City and Dublin, Ireland. MongoDB announced a partnership with Alibaba Cloud on October 30, 2019, to provide a MongoDB-as-a-Service solution to its customers. Customers can access BABA's managed services from any of the company's global data centers.
Salary Range of An MongoDB Professional
Depending on the experience level and the demographic area, the salary of a MongoDB Professional varies widely.
The following is the average MongoDB Professional Salary in USA:
|Best Minds In MongoDB Development||$100,000|
|Senior MongoDB Professionals||$ 85,000|
|Intermediate MongoDB Professionals||$ 65,000|
|MongoDB Freshers||$ 50,000|
The following is the average MongoDB Professional Salary in India:
|Best Minds In MongoDB Development||INR 90,000|
|Senior MongoDB Professionals||INR 60,000|
|Intermediate MongoDB Professionals||INR 35,000|
|MongoDB Freshers||INR 20,000|
What Is MongoDB Certification?
MongoDB Certification assesses a person's knowledge of the programming language as well as their understanding of MongoDB database concepts. A variety of certifying authorities, ranging from government agencies to commercial enterprises and organisations, offer the MongoDB certification. Certifications are normally obtained by the completion of an online or offline exam.
All certificates have their own set of benefits, such as international recognition, career opportunities, freelancing, and so on. So, MongoDB certification is an online exam that evaluates a Professional's skills and knowledge in order to match them with the suitable opportunities.
Why should you take this Online MongoDB Certification?
The online MongoDB certification from Loopskill will assist you in becoming a certified Professional. You can take this exam and by scoring 70% you will become an internationally certified MongoDB Professional. This certification will help you in three different ways:
- You can demonstrate your MongoDB certification to potential employers and can stand out of the crowd.
- You can apply for great jobs using loopskill website or app; moreover, our partners companies will contact you directly for full-time or part-time opportunities depending on your skills & requirements.
- Loopskill is not just a platform to get certified or to find full time jobs; here being a certified Professional you can also do freelancing for the clients around the globe. You will be approached by the clients who need your help in building some web based platform or some app based platform.
The loopskill’s online MongoDB certification is created to help people in exploring and achieving their full potential so they can get connected to the best opportunities around the globe.
Indexing: Primary and secondary indices or indexes can be used to index fields in a MongoDB document.
Replication: With replica sets, MongoDB delivers high availability. Two or more copies of the data make up a replica set. At any point, any member of the replica-set can take on the position of primary or secondary replica. By default, all writes and reads are performed on the primary replica.
Load balancing is a term used to describe the process of balancing: Sharding allows MongoDB to scale horizontally. A shard key is chosen by the user, and it determines how the data in a collection is dispersed. The information is divided into ranges and dispersed over numerous shards.
Storage of files: GridFS, a MongoDB-based file system with load balancing and data replication capabilities, can be used to store files across several workstations.
Aggregation: Aggregate is accomplished in MongoDB using three approaches: the aggregation pipeline, the map-reduce function, and single-purpose aggregation methods.
Collections with a limit: Capped collections are a type of collection in MongoDB that has a fixed size. This sort of collection keeps insertion order and functions as a circular queue after the desired size is reached.
Since the 4.0 release in June 2018, MongoDB promises to offer multi-document ACID transactions. This assertion was shown to be false because MongoDB does not adhere to snapshot isolation.
Advantages of MongoDB
- First and foremost, MongoDB is relatively simple to install and configure.
- MongoDB's most basic feature is that it is a schema-less database. There will be no more schema migrations. Because MongoDB is schema-free, your schema is defined by your code.
- One of MongoDB's most appealing features is its ability to derive a document-based data model. Because of the way it keeps data in the form of BSON (Binary JSON), ruby hashes, and other formats, it can store a lot of data while also holding arrays and other documents.
- In order to allow dynamic queries, MongoDB's document query language is essential.
- Scaling is a breeze.
- No sophisticated joins are required due to MongoDB's data architecture (BSON format - key value pair).
- When compared to relational databases, performance optimization is a breeze.
- There is no requirement to map application objects to data objects.
- Due to the fact that it stores data in internal memory, it allows for faster data access.
- It is evident that because it is a NOSQL database, it is secure because no SQL injection can be performed.
- MongoDB may also be utilized as a file system, which makes load balancing much easier.
- MongoDB also allows you to search by regex and fields.
- MongoDB can also be run as a Windows service.
- There is a substantial quantity of documentation available.
- MongoDB does not require the use of a virtual machine.
- MongoDB's newer versions are released on a regular basis.
- Sharding support is one of its primary features. Sharding refers to the technique of storing data across multiple machines and MongoDB's capacity to process data as it grows in size. The horizontal scaling is the outcome of this. When sharding is used, a larger amount of data can be written and read as the amount of data grows.
Important Topics to Learn & Master in MongoDB
Introduction to MongoDB
- Package Content
- First Run
- Command Line Options
- Install As Service
- Verify Server
- Database is Namespace
- Getting Help in the Shell
- Replica Sets
- Configuring a Replica Set
- Verifying Replication Works
- Replica Set Failover
The Mongo Shell
- Shell Role in Ecosystem
- Shell Modes
- Shell Invoking Syntax
- Using Eval
- Substantial Scripts
- Execute Script Before Enter
- Shell Keys and Shortcuts
- Multiline Editing
- External Editor Integration
- Load Script from Within
- User RC File
- Common Safety Usage Tip
- Shell Alternatives
- Saving Documents
- Document Id
- Insert with Id
- Complex Document
- Save Danger
- Update Command
- Update Demo
- Set Operator
- Unset Operator
- Rename Operator
- Push Operator
- Pull Operator
- Pop Operator
- Array Type
- Multi Update
- Find And Modify
- Query With Sort
- Demo Find And Modify
- Dot Notation
- null and $exists
- More Projection
- Scan Is Bad
- Index Theory
- Sort Uses Index
- Index Types
- Create Index
- system.indexes collection
- Multi-Term Query
- Scanned vs. Returned
- Nested Fields
- Array Field
- Sort Direction
- Covering Index
- Dead Weight
- Background build
- Index Name
Need Support or Some Doubt
If you have some doubt or need our support you can simply WhatsApp us at +91 9816685212. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org