Microcontroller Certification Exam
Exam Cost: USD 30.00
Benefits of LoopSkill Certification
You will become Internationally Certified Microcontroller Professional.
Backed by 5000+ Companies this Certification will provide you Great Job Opportunities.
Worldwide Average salary of a Microcontroller Professional is around $70,000 per annum.
Exam Cost: USD 30.00
What Is Microcontroller?
A microcontroller is a miniature computer that fits on a single MOS integrated circuit (IC) chip. A microcontroller is a device with one or more CPUs, memory, and programmable input/output peripherals. A tiny amount of RAM, as well as program memory in the form of ferroelectric RAM, NOR flash, or OTP ROM, is frequently provided on chip. Microcontrollers, in contrast to the microprocessors found in personal computers and other general-purpose applications, are developed for embedded applications and consist of a number of discrete chips.
A microcontroller is related to, but less sophisticated than, a system on a chip in modern terms (SoC). A microcontroller may be one of the components of a SoC, but it is frequently combined with advanced peripherals such as a graphics processing unit (GPU), a Wi-Fi module, or one or more coprocessors.
Microcontrollers are utilized in products and devices that are automatically operated, such as car engine control systems, implantable medical devices, remote controls, office machinery, appliances, power tools, toys, and other embedded systems. Microcontrollers enable it cost-effective to digitally control even more devices and processes by decreasing the size and cost of a design that uses a discrete microprocessor, memory, and input/output devices.
For low power consumption, some microcontrollers use four-bit words and run at frequencies as low as 4 kHz. They can retain functionality while waiting for an event, such as a button press or other interrupt; power consumption when sleeping can be as low as nanowatts, making them ideal for long-lasting battery applications. Other microcontrollers may be used in performance-critical applications, requiring higher clock speeds and power consumption than a digital signal processor (DSP).
The creation of the MOSFET (metal-oxide-semiconductor field-effect transistor), commonly known as the MOS transistor, is the source of both the microprocessor and the microcontroller. Mohamed M. Atalla and Dawon Kahng designed it at Bell Labs in 1959, and it was first exhibited in 1960. A microcontroller is a self-contained device that includes a CPU, memory, and peripherals. It can be utilized as an embedded system. The bulk of microcontrollers in use today are found in other machines including automobiles, telephones, appliances, and computer peripherals.
While some embedded systems are extremely sophisticated, many have relatively low memory and program length requirements, no operating system, and simple software. Switches, relays, solenoids, LEDs, tiny or specialized liquid-crystal displays, radio frequency devices, and sensors for data such as temperature, humidity, and light level are examples of common input and output devices. Embedded systems typically lack the keyboard, screen, disks, printers, and other recognized I/O devices found in personal computers, as well as any human interaction devices.
Salary Range of A Microcontroller Professional
Depending on the experience level and the demographic area, the salary of a Microcontroller Professional varies widely.
The following is the average Microcontroller Professional Salary in USA:
|Best Minds In Microcontroller Profession||$100,000|
|Senior Microcontroller Professionals||$ 85,000|
|Intermediate Microcontroller Professionals||$ 65,000|
|Microcontroller Freshers||$ 50,000|
The following is the average Microcontroller Professional Salary in India:
|Best Minds In Microcontroller Profession||INR 90,000|
|Senior Microcontroller Professionals||INR 60,000|
|Intermediate Microcontroller Professionals||INR 35,000|
|Microcontroller Freshers||INR 20,000|
What Is Microcontroller Certification?
Microcontroller Certification assesses a person's knowledge of the microcontroller as well as their understanding of digital concepts. A variety of certifying authorities, ranging from government agencies to commercial enterprises and organisations, offer the Microcontroller certification. Certifications are normally obtained by the completion of an online or offline exam.
All certificates have their own set of benefits, such as international recognition, career opportunities, freelancing, and so on. So, Microcontroller certification is an online exam that evaluates a Professional's skills and knowledge in order to match them with the suitable opportunities.
Why should you take this Online Microcontroller Certification?
The online Microcontroller certification from Loopskill will assist you in becoming a certified Professional. You can take this exam and by scoring 70% you will become an internationally certified Microcontroller Professional. This certification will help you in three different ways:
- You can demonstrate your Microcontroller certification to potential employers and can stand out of the crowd.
- You can apply for great jobs using loopskill website or app; moreover, our partners companies will contact you directly for full-time or part-time opportunities depending on your skills & requirements.
- Loopskill is not just a platform to get certified or to find full time jobs; here being a certified Professional you can also do freelancing for the clients around the globe. You will be approached by the clients who need your help in building some web based platform or some app based platform.
The loopskill’s online Microcontroller certification is created to help people in exploring and achieving their full potential so they can get connected to the best opportunities around the globe.
Advantages & Disadvantages of Microcontroller
Microcontrollers provide a number of advantages as listed below
- The ability to conduct operations in a short amount of time
- Because the CPU chips are so little, there is a lot of freedom.
- The system's cost and size are decreased as a result of its greater integration.
- Additional RAM, ROM, and I/O ports can be simply connected to the microcontroller.
- Microcontrollers cannot be reprogrammed after they have been programmed.
- Many tasks can be completed at the same time, reducing the human impact.
- It can function as a microcomputer even if it lacks any digital components.
- It's simple to use, troubleshoot, and keep systems up to date.
The following are some of the microcontroller's drawbacks:
- High-power devices cannot be directly interfaced by the microcontroller.
- In comparison to a microprocessor, it has a more sophisticated structure.
- It could only carry out a limited amount of operations at once.
- It's commonly found in micro-equipment.
Important Topics to Learn & Master in Microcontroller
PIC Microcontroller Course Contents
- Introduction to Embedded Systems
- Components of Embedded systems
- Evolution in Microcontroller technology
- Past, Present & Future of Embedded System
- Power supply
- Introduction to PIC family
- Features of PIC16F877A
- Hardware Details
- PIC Architecture
- Pin Diagram
- Port I/O configuration
- Interrupts & Timers
- MPLABIDE MPASM
Assembly Language & Programming
- Microcontroller PIC Assembly Language
- Programming in Embedded C
- Introduction to programming software
- Examples programs for PIC
I/O Device Interface and Practical
- Study of Input Output Devices
- LED Display,7-Segment
- DIP Switch
- Intelligent LCD Display
- Matrix Keyboard
- Stepper Motors and Types of Stepper Motors
- Serial Communication Concepts
- Practices on interfacing circuits
- Practices of ICP
- ADC, EEPROM,
- Opto-Isolators, Relay
- I2C, SPI Protocol
- Serial Memory
- On chip Peripherals PWM
Advance Assembly and C Language
- Preprocessor directives
- Inline assembly in C
- Calling of Assembly function in C
- Convert all Assembly Program in C
- HI-TECH C Complier
- Latest trends in embedded fields
- In Circuit Emulators
- ICD debug interface
Need Support or Some Doubt
If you have some doubt or need our support you can simply WhatsApp us at +91 9816685212. You can also email us at [email protected]