MERN Stack Certification Exam
Benefits of LoopSkill Certification
You will become Internationally Certified MERN Developer.
Backed by 5000+ Companies this Certification will provide you Great Job Opportunities.
Average salary of a great MERN Professional is around $80,000 per annum.
Exam Cost: USD 30.00
What Is MERN Stack?
MERN Stack consists of four open source software stacks: (MongoDB, Express.js, React, and Node.js). These components provide a comprehensive foundation for the construction of dynamic website and online applications.
Express.js is a Node.js-based modular web application framework package. While Express can function as an internet-facing web server, even supporting SSL/TLS out of the box, it is frequently used in tandem with a reverse proxy such as NGINX or Apache for performance reasons.
You can see how popular MERN Stack is by looking at the statistics below...
- In India, MERN Stack is the 20th most popular Framework.
- In Palestine, MERN Stack is the 2nd most popular Framework.
- In Mongolia, MERN Stack is the 2nd most popular Framework.
- In Georgia, MERN Stack is the 2nd most popular Framework.
- In Armenia, MERN Stack is the 2nd most popular Framework.
- In Turkmenistan, MERN Stack is the 2nd most popular Framework.
Salary Range of MERN Stack Developer
Depending on the experience level and the demographic area, the salary of a MERN Stack developer varies widely.
The following is the average MERN Stack Developer Salary in USA:
|Best Minds In MERN Stack||$125,000|
|Senior MERN Stack Developers||$ 100,000|
|Intermediate MERN Stack Developers||$ 80,000|
|MERN Stack Freshers||$ 50,000|
The following is the average MERN Stack Developer Salary in India:
|Best Minds In MERN Stack||INR 90,000|
|Senior MERN Stack Developers||INR 60,000|
|Intermediate MERN Stack Developers||INR 35,000|
|MERN Stack Freshers||INR 20,000|
What Is MERN Stack Certification?
MERN Stack Certification assesses a person's knowledge of the programming language as well as their understanding of programming concepts. A variety of certifying authorities, ranging from government agencies to commercial enterprises and organisations, offer the MERN Stack certification. Certifications are normally obtained by the completion of an online or offline exam.
All certificates have their own set of benefits, such as international recognition, career opportunities, freelancing, and so on. So, MERN Stack certification is an online exam that evaluates a developer's skills and knowledge in order to match them with the suitable opportunities.
Why should you take this Online MERN Stack Certification?
The online MERN Stack certification from Loopskill will assist you in becoming a certified developer. You can take this exam and by scoring 70% you will become an internationally certified MERN Stack developer. This certification will help you in three different ways:
- You can demonstrate your MERN Stack certification to potential employers and can stand out of the crowd.
- You can apply for great jobs using loopskill website or app; moreover, our partners companies will contact you directly for full-time or part-time opportunities depending on your skills & requirements.
- Loopskill is not just a platform to get certified or to find full time jobs; here being a certified developer you can also do freelancing for the clients around the globe. You will be approached by the clients who need your help in building some web based platform or some app based platform.
The loopskill’s online MERN Stack certification is created to help people in exploring and achieving their full potential so they can get connected to the best opportunities around the globe.
Few of The Best Websites Using MERN Stack:
MERN Stack is utilised by over 1,300,000 websites worldwide. Here are a few examples of high-traffic websites that rely heavily on MERN Stack:
Advantages of MERN Stack Language for Developers
MERN Stack has various benefits for developers; a few of the most important benefits of using MERN Stack are given below.
Why use MongoDB?
- Indexing documents is a breeze.
- Ensure scalability by dividing large data into multiple machines.
- Schema It's less than any other type of information stored in a separate document
- Setting up a MongoDB environment is easy.
- There is a flexible document model that can be quickly created.
Why use Express?
- It is Asynchronous and single-threaded.
- It is a fast and scalable solution
- A built-in router makes it easier to reuse code.
- Robust API (application programming interface).
Why use React?
- Each component in ReactJS has a logic, which makes it a great tool for building UIs. To make web applications easier to develop and understand, these components support code reuse.
- There are many features that make it much faster than the others such as Virtual DOM, JSX and components.
Why use Node.JS?
- A single-threaded model is employed.
- There is a high degree of scalability
Combine there are several other advantages to learn MERN Stack and adopt it for your next website or app development project.
Important Topics to Learn & Master in MERN Stack
If you wish to become a MERN Stack master, the topics listed below must be covered.
Tools & Introduction
- Webpack / babel / npm
- Learning Visual studio code
Introduction to ReactJS
- ES6 introduction
- The role of react and the problems react addresses
Vrtual DOM, Component and Functions
- React components & Virtual DOM
- Components with and without state
- Classes vs. Functions
- Elements and anstances
- React.createElement & Component lifecycle
Props and State
- Using props for data passing
- Component state & Class components
- Refs & input handling
- Initializing state & Updating state
- Parent and child components
- Router, route and link & Authentication
- Handling event and react-router-dom
- Implement react-router in a web application
- Passing data to routes
Forms and Data Management
- Container & Form components
- Form handling & API integration
- Using css to style app & Learning scss
- Using objects to style components
- Using scss styles to style for larger projects
Introduction To functional Programming
- Learning data and behavior with data in, data out
- Pure functions & ECMA6 Operators
- Using spread operators
- Using map and filter to modify states for immutability
- Using arrow functions for this binding for inner functions
- Redux architecture
- Single immutable state
- Integration with react
- Store, reducers, and actions
- Creating redux store & using reducers to modify state
- Using actions to for dispatch
- Introduction what is NodeJS
- Importance of being asynchronous
- File system & FS module
- Building servers
- Creating servers with HTTP
- Receiving data
- CommonJS Modules & npm Packages
- The EventEmitter API
- Introduction to ExpressJS
- Routing, Configuration & Middleware
- Working With Data & Socket.io
- Child Process Module
- NPM & Management
- Node.js API design
- Error Handling & Debugging
- Hosting Node & Nodemon
Future of MERN Stack Developer
MERN Stack is a well-established player in the market. It holds the top spot among all web application frameworks, a status that will surely maintain. Until 2021 and beyond, MERN Stack's future is one of uninhabited and augmented growth. As a result, the number of developers who join this framework and the number of websites built with MERN Stack will undoubtedly rise, raising the average developer wage. So, if you're just getting started in programming, MERN Stack can be one of the best programming languages to start with.
Need Support or Some Doubt
If you have some doubt or need our support you can simply whatsapp us at +91 9816685212. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org