Certified MEAN Stack Developer
Why should you take this Certification?
This certification will make you Internationally Certified and will help in growing your career.
This certification will help you to get Job & Freelance opportunities from thousands of companies.
Average salary given to a Certified MEAN Developer is around $60,000 per annum.
Exam Cost: USD 30.00 5 out of 5 based on 4765 ratings.become certified WhatsApp us share
What Is Mean Stack?
Express.js (also known as Express) is a Node.js modular web application framework package. While Express can function as an internet-facing web server, even supporting SSL/TLS out of the box, it is frequently used in tandem with a reverse proxy such as NGINX or Apache for performance reasons.
A free and open-source web application framework based on TypeScript, Angular is led by the Angular Team at Google and supported by a community of individuals and businesses. As with AngularJS, it is a completely rewritten version from the same team that created it.
You can see how popular Mean Stack is by looking at the statistics below:
- In India, Mean Stack is used in top 20% website & apps.
- In USA, Mean Stack is used in top 30% website & apps.
- In Australia, Mean Stack is used in top 10% website & apps.
- In Canada, Mean Stack is used in top 30% website & apps.
- In UK, Mean Stack is used in top 10% website & apps.
Salary Range of Mean Stack Developer
Depending on the experience level and the demographic area, the salary of a Mean Stack developer varies widely.
The following is the average Mean Stack Developer Salary in USA:
|Best Minds In Mean Stack||$145,000|
|Senior Mean Stack Developers||$ 120,000|
|Intermediate Mean Stack Developers||$ 90,000|
|Mean Stack Freshers||$ 70,000|
The following is the average Mean Stack Developer Salary in India:
|Best Minds In Mean Stack||INR 120,000|
|Senior Mean Stack Developers||INR 80,000|
|Intermediate Mean Stack Developers||INR 65,000|
|Mean Stack Freshers||INR 40,000|
What Is Mean Stack Certification?
Mean Stack Certification assesses a person's knowledge of the programming language as well as their understanding of programming concepts. A variety of certifying authorities, ranging from government agencies to commercial enterprises and organisations, offer the Mean Stack certification. Certifications are normally obtained by the completion of an online or offline exam.
All certificates have their own set of benefits, such as international recognition, career opportunities, freelancing, and so on. So, Mean Stack certification is an online exam that evaluates a developer's skills and knowledge in order to match them with the suitable opportunities.
Why should you take this Online Mean Stack Certification?
The online Mean Stack certification from Loopskill will assist you in becoming a certified developer. You can take this exam and by scoring 70% you will become an internationally certified Mean Stack developer. This certification will help you in three different ways:
- You can demonstrate your Mean Stack certification to potential employers and can stand out of the crowd.
- You can apply for great jobs using loopskill website or app; moreover, our partners companies will contact you directly for full-time or part-time opportunities depending on your skills & requirements.
- Loopskill is not just a platform to get certified or to find full time jobs; here being a certified developer you can also do freelancing for the clients around the globe. You will be approached by the clients who need your help in building some web based platform or some app based platform.
The loopskill’s online Mean Stack certification is created to help people in exploring and achieving their full potential so they can get connected to the best opportunities around the globe.
Few Of The Best Websites Using Mean Stack:
Mean Stack is utilized by over 1,300,000 websites worldwide. Here are a few examples of high-traffic websites that rely heavily on Mean Stack:
Advantages of Mean Stack Language for Developers
Mean Stack has various benefits for developers; Let’s have a quick look into the 4 elements of MEAN stack:
- A JSON document is used for the data model.
- Unstructured NoSQL database that does not require a schema
- This architecture is capable of handling large amounts of data.
- Client and server-side data transfer is cost-effective and useful with this technology.
- Storage of files, indexing, and load balancing assistance
- Simplifies the process of developing secure web and mobile applications.
- Developers have the ability to add new features and improvements.
- A lightweight framework that is primarily used for backend development.
- Nodejs makes it easier to develop server-side software.
- Database integration, template engines, and basic multiple routing are all available options.
- Google maintains and builds
- Structure is modular, as is basic development and testing.
- Accelerate the development of dynamic and SPAs
- Scalability and ease of learning for full stack front end development
- Powered by Google Chrome's JS V8 engine
- Aids in the development of feature-rich real-time web applications
- It enables the creation of scalable and secure server-based applications.
- Has a rich ecosystem of open source libraries and components.
There are several other advantages to learn Mean Stack and adopt it for your next website or app development project.
Important Topics to Learn & Master in Mean Stack
If you wish to become a Mean Stack master, the topics listed below must be covered.
INSTALLATION AND SETUP
- Setup and Installation – Node.js, Angular CLI, MongoDB
Building User In Interfaces With Angular
- Frontend and Single-Page Application
- Generating an Angular Project
- Project Structure Overview
- Our First Angular Component
- Templates, Events and Bindings
- Services, Custom Events and Bindings
- Two-Way Data Binding
Build Server-Side With Node.js
- Basics of Node.js & Creating an HTTP server
- Learning & Creating Modules, NPM & External Modules
- Synchronous versus Asynchronous processes
Building APIS with Express
- Creating & Managing A Server
- RESTful Services
- GET, PUT, POST, DELETE Method
- Learning concepts of Nodemon & Cleaning Up
Managing Data With MongoDB
- Installing Mongoose
- Create, Editing, Deleting MongoDB Records
Putting It All Together
- Building the Frontend & Backend
- Connecting the API with system
Real Time Chat Application
- Project Setup
- Building the Frontend & Backed
- Managing WebSockets
- Adding Socket.io
- Adding & Managing Custom Events
Login Authentication System – Frontend
- Building the Frontend & Forms
- Setting Up, Protecting & Managing Routes
- Integrating All Validations
Login Authentication System – Backend
- Creating & Connecting the APIs
- Password Encryption & Decryption
- Creating & Adding JSON Web Tokens (JWT)
E-commerce Application – Frontend
- Application Setup & Management
- Setting Up All Routes
- Building the Pages & Displaying the Data
- Adding a Shopping Cart & Managing the Checkout functions
E-commerce Application – Backed
- Setting Up the Server
- Creating APIs and connecting them
- Managing Checkout
- Managing Orders
Future of Mean Stack Developer
Mean Stack already have several inbuilt features which can help you in creating the scalable web or app based platform. The future of Mean Stack developers is bright and best because it have the capability to handle the big traffic and have high level security. Mean Stack is a well-established player in the market. It holds the top spot among all web application technologies, a status that will surely maintain. Until 2021 and beyond, Mean Stack's future is one of uninhabited and augmented growth. As a result, the number of developers who join this framework and the number of websites built with Mean Stack will undoubtedly rise, raising the average developer wage. So, if you're just getting started in programming, Mean Stack can be one of the best programming languages to start with.
Need Support or Some Doubt
If you have some doubt or need our support you can simply whatsapp us at +91 9816685212. You can also email us at email@example.com