Certified Magento Professional
Why should you take this Certification?
This certification will make you Internationally Certified and will help in growing your career.
This certification will help you to get Job & Freelance opportunities from thousands of companies.
Average salary given to a Certified Magento Developer is around $60,000 per annum.
Exam Cost: USD 20.00 5 out of 5 based on 9647 ratings.become certified WhatsApp us share
What Is Magento?
Magento is a PHP-based e-commerce platform available for free. In addition to Zend, it makes use of Laminas and Symfony. OSL v3.0 licence is used to disseminate Magento source code. Adobe Inc. paid 1.68 billion dollars for Magento in May 2018.
Varien Inc., a privately held US company with headquarters in Culver City, California, originally developed the software with the help of volunteers.
This platform has been used to create more than 100,000 online shops. More than 2.5 million people have downloaded the platform code, and $155 billion worth of goods were sold in 2019 using Magento-based systems. Magento had a 30 percent market share two years ago.
On March 31, 2008, Varien released the software's first generally available version. Former Varien CEO Roy Rubin later sold a stake to eBay, which bought the company outright and then sold it to Permira, which then sold it to Adobe.
Magento is owned by Varien, which previously worked with osCommerce. For a time, Varien had intended to fork osCommerce but changed its mind and now uses the Magento name.
The platform has won several "Best of Open Source Software Awards" and "SourceForge Community Choice Awards" in its early years. eBay announced in February 2011 that it had invested in Magento in 2010 for a 49 percent stake in the company.
How popular the Magento is you can find by facts below:
Magento is 6th most popular eCommerce platform in India & Caledonia.
Magento is 3rd most popular eCommerce platform in Slovenia & Croatia.
Magento is 4th most popular eCommerce platform in Netherlands & Kuwait.
Magento is 9th most popular ecommerce platform worldwide.
Magento is 4th most popular ecommerce platform in top 10k websites, top 100k websites, top 1 Million websites.
4th most popular in Kuwait in eCommerce category.
Salary Range of Magento Developer
Depending on the experience level and the demographic area, the salary of a Magento developer varies widely.
The following is the average Magento Developer Salary in USA:
|Best Minds In Magento||$125,000|
|Senior Magento Developers||$ 100,000|
|Intermediate Magento Developers||$ 80,000|
|Magento Freshers||$ 50,000|
The following is the average Magento Developer Salary in India:
|Best Minds In Magento||INR 90,000|
|Senior Magento Developers||INR 60,000|
|Intermediate Magento Developers||INR 35,000|
|Magento Freshers||INR 20,000|
What Is Magento Certification?
Magento Certification assesses a person's knowledge of the programming language as well as their understanding of programming concepts. A variety of certifying authorities, ranging from government agencies to commercial enterprises and organisations, offer the Magento certification. Certifications are normally obtained by the completion of an online or offline exam.
All certificates have their own set of benefits, such as international recognition, career opportunities, freelancing, and so on. So, Magento certification is an online exam that evaluates a developer's skills and knowledge in order to match them with the suitable opportunities.
Why should you take this Online Magento Certification?
The online Magento certification from Loopskill will assist you in becoming a certified developer. You can take this exam and by scoring 70% you will become an internationally certified Magento developer. This certification will help you in three different ways:
- You can demonstrate your Magento certification to potential employers and can stand out of the crowd.
- You can apply for great jobs using loopskill website or app; moreover, our partners companies will contact you directly for full-time or part-time opportunities depending on your skills & requirements.
- Loopskill is not just a platform to get certified or to find full time jobs; here being a certified developer you can also do freelancing for the clients around the globe. You will be approached by the clients who need your help in building some web based platform or some app based platform.
The loopskill’s online Magento certification is created to help people in exploring and achieving their full potential so they can get connected to the best opportunities around the globe.
Few Of The Best Websites Using Magento:
Magento is utilized by over 1,300,000 websites worldwide. Here are a few examples of high-traffic websites that rely heavily on Magento:
Advantages of Magento Language for Developers
Magento has various benefits for developers; a few of the most important benefits of using Magento are given below.
- No matter how many products your eCommerce store has to offer. Magento is a robust e-commerce development platform that can meet all of your requirements. It is the only ecommerce development platform capable of storing and managing tens of thousands of products without causing any problems. If, on the other hand, you started your ecommerce store development with Magento, you're already ahead of the game. As your store grows, you won't have to stress about performance and scalability issues because you can easily switch..
- The process of optimising your ecommerce website's product pages and descriptions is made much simpler with the help of the Magento development platform. The reason for this is that the ecommerce platform was designed with search engine optimization in mind. The products in your online store will have a better chance of appearing in various search engines as a result.
- Magento's incredible page loading speed is one of its greatest advantages as an ecommerce development platform. Anyone in today's fast-paced society has no patience for anything. Everyone desires to have everything at their fingertips, just as they imagined.
- Magento development is flexible, allowing for quick and easy customization. Everything about a Magento store can be customised, from the look and feel to the product categories and the content itself. This type of high-customization process necessitates that a great Magento developer code everything from the ground up for a store like this.
- Another major advantage of the Magento development platform is that it was created with the goal of maximising sales. To put it another way, if you want to increase conversions, this is a great option.
- An admin/backend panel for multiple websites can be created using the Magento ecommerce development platform. To put it another way, the Magento platform allows you to set up separate ecommerce stores, each with its own product catalogue, design, and functionality, within the same business structure.
- Magento's e-commerce store can accept payments in any currency and any language. Magento's eCommerce platform has a feature that's more useful for businesses with a global customer base.
- Because Magento is an open-source platform, you have a lot of customizability and integration options. All merchants can get it for nothing. You don't have to pay any licencing fees to install Magento on your servers.
- Mage can easily integrate with most of the services provided by the search engine giant such as Analytics, Checkout, and even Google Base.
- Magento's platform allows you to create a secondary password to prevent accidental breaches. Further security measures include Magento's CAPTCHA and PCI Data Security.
- At present, there are more than 312,000 people who participate in the Magento e-commerce development community. When you run into issues with your Magento ecommerce website, it's easy to get assistance.
- Product tag filters, recently viewed products, product testimonials, and recently compared are just a few of Magento's search features that set it apart from the competition. You can also use the auto-suggested term to narrow your search.
There are several other advantages to learn Magento and adopt it for your next website or app development project.
Important Topics to Learn & Master in Magento
If you wish to become a Magento master, the topics listed below must be covered.
Magento Introduction, Installation
- Introduction of Magento
- Background & Features
- Understanding Catalog ,Categories from admin panel
- Understanding Root vs Sub category
- Creating Categories
- Creating Products
Products,Block,Widgets,CMS PAGE , Attributes,Composer
- Magento Product Types
- Display Products on the homepage
- Creating CMS Pages
- Static blocks
- Creating Widgets
- Adding page to top category menu
- Understanding Url rewrite management
- Creating Attributes
- Understanding Composer
Magento directory structure
- Disabling cache for theming
- Magento directory structure
- Layout and templates
- Blocks and Containers
- – Reference/Insert Block and Container
- – Removing unnecessary libraries and blocks
- – Moving blocks
- – Transferring variables from layout into block
- Showing template path hint
- Theme fallback ,Override Templates & Layouts
Magento Theming (HTML template to Magento Theme)
- Creating folder for our module’s package name and theme name
- Creating theme.xml, registration.php, comopser.json
- Creating ‘web’ folder for static files
- Using command line for static content deeply
- Adding our css to default_head_blocks.xml
- Adding our images to ‘web/images’ folder
- Understand how magento templates, layout loads
- Converting HTML template to Magento Theme
Magento Module Development
- Magento module file structure
- Setup our module with basic configuration
- Create module Controller
- Create Block
- Create View file
- Create Router
- Binding of a template system to block
Module Development : Creating Database Table, Models
- Creating our database table schema
- Create Model, Resource Model and Collection files.
- Get data from the database and display them on frontend
Module Development : data list ,data add form in block
- show list of data on a block
- Creating form in block to insert data on database table
Module Development : Creating backend of our module
- Add links to the admin main menu
- Admin controllers
- Admin templates
Module Development : Event driven architecture
- Magento Event driven architecture
Tools to help with developments in Magento
- Developer mode
- Developer-Debug Tool
- Logging into Magento
Future of Magento Developer
Magento already have several inbuilt features which can help you in creating the scalable web or app based platform. The future of Magento developers is bright because Magento will integrate capabilities like as autoloading, security, routing, caching, and better exception handling to create a robust framework. Magento is a well-established player in the market. It holds the top spot among all web application frameworks, a status that will surely maintain. Until 2021 and beyond, Magento's future is one of uninhabited and augmented growth. As a result, the number of developers who join this framework and the number of websites built with Magento will undoubtedly rise, raising the average developer wage. So, if you're just getting started in programming, Magento can be one of the best programming languages to start with.
Need Support or Some Doubt
If you have some doubt or need our support you can simply WhatsApp us at +91 9816685212. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org