Laravel Certification Exam
Benefits of LoopSkill Certification
You will become Internationally Certified Laravel Developer.
Backed by 5000+ Companies this Certification will provide you Great Job Opportunities.
Average salary of a great Laravel Professional is around $60,000 per annum.
Exam Cost: USD 30.00
What Is Laravel?
Laravel is the free, open-source Web Framework for PHP developed by Taylor Otwell to construct web applications based on Symfony's models–view–controllers (MVC). Some of Laravel's characteristics are modular package system with dedicated dependency management, multiple approaches in connection databases, a utility that helps with the deployment and maintenance of apps, and their inclination towards syntactic sugar. Laravel's source code is held at GitHub and licensed under the MIT License conditions.
Laravel was created in an attempt to provide a more advanced alternative to the Laravel framework, which lacked features such as built-in support for user authentication and authorization. On June 9, 2011, Laravel's first beta release was made available, followed by the Laravel 1 release later that month. Laravel 1 had built-in support for authentication, localization, models, views, sessions, routing, and other mechanisms, but it didn't have support for controllers, preventing it from being a true MVC framework.
Laravel 2 was released in September 2011, bringing numerous improvements from the author and community. Major new features included controller support, which made Laravel 2 a fully MVC-compliant framework, built-in support for the inversion of control principle, and a templating system called Blade. As a disadvantage, third-party package support was dropped in Laravel 2.
Laravel 3 was released in February 2012 with a number of new features such as the Artisan cmd command-line interface (CLI), built-in support for more database management systems, database migrations as a form of version control for database layouts, event handling support, and a Bundles packaging system. The release of Laravel 3 coincided with an increase in Laravel's userbase and popularity.
Laravel 7 was released in March 3, 2020, which includes Laravel Sanctum, Custom Eloquent Casts, Blade Component Tag improvements as well as improvements to the route model binding.
With new features such as Jetstream, model factory classes, migration squashing, Tailwind CSS for pagination views and other usability improvements in Laravel 8, the latest version was released on September 8, 2020.
You can see how popular Laravel is by looking at the statistics below:
Laravel is the 20th most popular Framework in India.
Laravel is the 2nd most popular Framework in Palestine.
Laravel is the 2nd most popular Framework in Mongolia.
Laravel is the 2nd most popular Framework in Georgia.
Laravel is the 2nd most popular Framework in Armenia.
Laravel is the 2nd most popular Framework in Turkmenistan.
Salary Range of Laravel Developers
Depending on the experience level and the demographic area, the salary of a Laravel developer varies widely.
The following is the average Laravel Developer Salary in USA:
|Best Minds In Laravel||$125,000|
|Senior Laravel Developers||$ 100,000|
|Intermediate Laravel Developers||$ 80,000|
|Laravel Freshers||$ 50,000|
The following is the average Laravel Developer Salary in India:
|Best Minds In Laravel||INR 90,000|
|Senior Laravel Developers||INR 60,000|
|Intermediate Laravel Developers||INR 35,000|
|Laravel Freshers||INR 20,000|
What Is Laravel Certification?
Laravel Certification assesses a person's knowledge of the programming language as well as their understanding of programming concepts. A variety of certifying authorities, ranging from government agencies to commercial enterprises and organizations, offer the Laravel certification. Certifications are normally obtained by the completion of an online or offline exam.
All certificates have their own set of benefits, such as international recognition, career opportunities, freelancing, and so on. So, Laravel certification is an online exam that evaluates a developer's skills and knowledge in order to match them with the suitable opportunities.
Why should you take this Online Laravel Certification?
The online Laravel certification from Loopskill will assist you in becoming a certified developer. You can take this exam and by scoring 70% you will become an internationally certified Laravel developer. This certification will help you in three different ways:
- You can demonstrate your Laravel certification to potential employers and can stand out of the crowd.
- You can apply for great jobs using loopskill website or app; moreover, our partners companies will contact you directly for full-time or part-time opportunities depending on your skills & requirements.
- Loopskill is not just a platform to get certified or to find full time jobs; here being a certified developer you can also do freelancing for the clients around the globe. You will be approached by the clients who need your help in building some web based platform or some app based platform.
The loopskill’s online Laravel certification is created to help people in exploring and achieving their full potential so they can get connected to the best opportunities around the globe.
Few of the best websites using Laravel:
Laravel is utilized by over 1,300,000 websites worldwide. Here are a few examples of high-traffic websites that rely heavily on Laravel:
Advantages of Laravel Language for Developers
Laravel has various benefits for developers; a few of the most important benefits of using Laravel are given below.
- Larvael provides high-level security to web-apps, it doesn’t allow any malware activities to enter within the web app if created perfectly.
- Laravel provided enhanced performance to all web apps.
- Laravel is not just fast, it provides powerful authentication system for user login, signup and other activities and functions.
- Laravel programs are simple to customize and can handle huge traffic
- Laravel provides hassle-free migration and a user-friendly interface.
- Laravel is open source and have wide community to support the developers
- Laravel code is developer friendly and provides superior advantages for SEO
- Laravel provides great support for Multi Language & Multi Currency settings for web apps
- Laravel framework follows the MVC architecture which have several advanced prebuilt functions which developers can take advantage of
There are several other advantages to learn Laravel and adopt it for your next website or app development project.
Important Topics to Learn & Master in Laravel
If you wish to become a Laravel master, the topics listed below must be covered.
- Installation & Configuration
- Creating Directory Structure
- Homestead & Valet Concepts
- Deployment of the project
- Request Lifecycle
- Service Container & Providers
- Learning Routing
- Learning how to create & manage Middleware
- Enabling CSRF Protection in website
- Working with Controllers
- Managing Requests & Responses
- URL Generation
- Managing Sessions & user Validation
- Handling Error & Logging
- Understanding basics of Blade Templates with localization concept
- Frontend Scaffolding
- Compiling Assets
- Enabling User/Request/API Authentication & Authorization
- Email Server Setup & Verification
- Learning Encryption & Hashing
- Managing Password Reset
Laravel and Database
- Basics of Database
- Query Builder for database
- Pagination & Migrations
- Seeding & Redis
Laravel and Eloquent ORM
- Managing Relationships & Collections
- Creating & Managing API Resources
- HTTP & Console Tests
- Browser Tests
- Database Tests
Future of Laravel Developer
Laravel already have several inbuilt features which can help you in creating the scalable web or app based platform. The future of Laravel developers is bright because Laravel will integrate capabilities like as autoloading, security, routing, caching, and better exception handling to create a robust framework. Laravel is a well-established player in the market. It holds the top spot among all web application frameworks, a status that will surely maintain. Until 2021 and beyond, Laravel's future is one of uninhabited and augmented growth. As a result, the number of developers who join this framework and the number of websites built with Laravel will undoubtedly rise, raising the average developer wage. So, if you're just getting started in programming, Laravel can be one of the best programming languages to start with.
Need Support or Some Doubt
If you have some doubt or need our support you can simply WhatsApp us at +91 9816685212. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org