Certified jQuery Developer
Why should you take this Certification?
This certification will make you Internationally Certified and will help in growing your career.
This certification will help you to get Job & Freelance opportunities from thousands of companies.
Average salary given to a Certified jQuery Professional is around $60,000 per annum.
Exam Cost: USD 30.00 5 out of 5 based on 7926 ratings.become certified WhatsApp us share
What Is jQuery?
jQuery is included in Microsoft's and Nokia's platforms. It's included with Visual Studio for usage with Microsoft's ASP.NET AJAX and ASP.NET MVC frameworks, and Nokia's Web Run-Time widget development platform.
Salary Range of A jQuery Professional
Depending on the experience level and the demographic area, the salary of a jQuery Professional varies widely.
The following is the average jQuery Professional Salary in USA:
|Best Minds In jQuery Development||$100,000|
|Senior jQuery Professionals||$ 85,000|
|Intermediate jQuery Professionals||$ 65,000|
|jQuery Fresher||$ 50,000|
The following is the average jQuery Professional Salary in India:
|Best Minds In jQuery Development||INR 90,000|
|Senior jQuery Professionals||INR 60,000|
|Intermediate jQuery Professionals||INR 35,000|
|jQuery Fresher||INR 20,000|
What Is jQuery Certification?
JQuery Certification assesses a person's knowledge of the programming language as well as their understanding of programming concepts. A variety of certifying authorities, ranging from government agencies to commercial enterprises and organisations, offer the JQuery certification. Certifications are normally obtained by the completion of an online or offline exam.
All certificates have their own set of benefits, such as international recognition, career opportunities, freelancing, and so on. So, JQuery certification is an online exam that evaluates a Professional's skills and knowledge in order to match them with the suitable opportunities.
Why should you take this Online JQuery Certification?
The online JQuery certification from Loopskill will assist you in becoming a certified Professional. You can take this exam and by scoring 70% you will become an internationally certified JQuery Professional. This certification will help you in three different ways:
- You can demonstrate your JQuery certification to potential employers and can stand out of the crowd.
- You can apply for great jobs using loopskill website or app; moreover, our partners companies will contact you directly for full-time or part-time opportunities depending on your skills & requirements.
- Loopskill is not just a platform to get certified or to find full time jobs; here being a certified Professional you can also do freelancing for the clients around the globe. You will be approached by the clients who need your help in building some web based platform or some app based platform.
The loopskill’s online JQuery certification is created to help people in exploring and achieving their full potential so they can get connected to the best opportunities around the globe.
Main Features of jQuery
- DOM element selections using Sizzle, a multi-browser open source selector engine that leverages elements' names and characteristics, such as id and class, as criteria to choose nodes in the DOM.
- Animations and effects
- To control asynchronous processing, use the Ajax Deferred and Promise objects.
- Parsing JSON
- Plug-ins provide extensibility.
- Features detection, for example, is an example of a utility.
- jQuery.inArray() and jQuery.each() are examples of compatibility techniques that are natively present in contemporary browsers but require fallbacks for older browsers ().
- Cross-browser compatibility
Advantages of jQuery
Opensource community that is strong: JQuery has a devoted following who commit their time to developing and improving its capabilities, despite the fact that it is still relatively new. As a result, you may download hundreds of pre-written plugins to help you speed up your development process right away. The script's efficiency and security are two additional benefits.
Excellent tutorials and documentation: JQuery's website provides extensive documentation and tutorials that may help even the most inexperienced programmer get started with this framework.
Ajax support: JQuery's Ajax support makes it simple to create Ajax templates. Ajax allows for a cleaner interface by allowing actions to be done on websites without requiring the entire page to be reloaded. Above the fold on HowToRefinanceYourMortgage.net, you can see a pretty but simple example of this.
Important Topics to Learn & Master in JQuery
Introduction of JQuery
- The mobile space today
- Native vs. web, is really a question?
- What is JQM?
- What is not jQM?
- What is a webapp?
- Why jQM?
- HTML5 in a small nutshell
- Why HTML5?
- What do we need to know about HTML5 for jQM
- Basic template
- Testing HTML5 documents
- Emulators, Simulators & more
- Viewports on mobile browsers
- Custom data-* attributes
- Self hosted vs. CDNs
- Main template
- CDNs available
- Main template
- Support on IDEs
- Headers and footers basics
- Mandatory items in a page
- Working with HTML in the content
- Internal page navigation
- External page navigation
- Understanding AJAX on mobile browsers
- Absolute external links
- Mobile Special links
- Integration with the Phone
- Customizing toolbars
- Positioning toolbars
- Navigation Bars
- Persistent footers and navigation
- Collapsible content
- Working with columns
- Creating buttons
- Inline buttons
- Grouped buttons
- Custom icons
- Creating lists
- Full-page vs inset-lists
- Visual separators
- Nested lists
- Interactive rows
- Split button rows
- Row icons
- Count bubbles
- Aside content
- Title and Description
- Filtering data
- AJAX vs. non-AJAX forms
- Automatic form behaviour
- Field containers
- Text fields
- Slider switch
- Select menus
- UI Select menus
- Radio Buttons
- File Upload
- Validation using HTML5
- Using jQuery inside jQuery Mobile
- $.mobile element
- The mobileinit event
- Configuring defaults
- Touch events
- Orientation events
- Scroll events
- Page events
- Virtual mouse events
Dynamic data with jQuery Mobile
- HTML5 vs AJAX
- Bringing JSON data to jQuery Mobile
- Updating form controls
- Updating lists
- Implementing Infinite list pattern
Extending the framework
- Using plugins
- The top 5 plugins for jQuery Mobile
- Creating our own plugin
- Plugin architecture
- Understanding CSS architecture
- Define our own CSS patch
- Changing CSS behavior
Managing data with HTML5
- Using Web Storage and WebSQL
- Using geolocation
Packaging for installation and stores
- The offline manifest
- Full-screen webapps for iOS
- What is a hybrid
- PhoneGap vs other alternatives
- Packaging a sample application
Need Support or Some Doubt
If you have some doubt or need our support you can simply WhatsApp us at +91 9816685212. You can also email us at email@example.com