Joomla Certification Exam
Benefits of LoopSkill Certification
You will become Internationally Certified Joomla Developer.
Backed by 5000+ Companies this Certification will provide you Great Job Opportunities.
The median salary for a Joomla Job Profile is $75,000 - Indeed.com
Exam Cost: USD 30.00
What Is Joomla?
For publishing web content on websites, Joomla is an open-source, free content management system (CMS). Among the numerous web-based applications are discussion forums, photo galleries, e-Commerce, and user communities. Open Source Matters, Inc. provides legal, organisational, and financial support for Joomla's development by the Joomla community.
Object-oriented programming techniques and software design patterns are used in Joomla's PHP code, and data is stored in a MySQL database. The Symfony PHP framework is required for this application to run. Joomla includes functions such as cached pages, RSS feeds, blogs, search, and support for multiple languages.
It is based on the model–view–controller web application framework and can be used without the CMS. There are over 6,000 extensions available on the Joomla website alone, not including those from third-party vendors. After WordPress and Shopify, it was predicted that by 2021, it would be the third most popular CMS on the Internet.
It was founded by the original co-founders of Joomla (Andrew Eddie and Brian Teeman) in order to distribute information to the software community (Joomla: Johan Janssens and Jean-Marie Simonet). Joomla 1.5 was released for public use on January 28th, 2008. Joomla 1.5 was well-liked, but it was panned because of its rigid approach to access control.
How popular the framework is you can simply find by below things:
Joomla is 9th most popular content management system in India.
Joomla is 8th most popular content management system worldwide.
Joomla is 13th most popular content management system in top 10k websites, top 100k websites, top 1 Millon websites.
Joomla is 2nd most popular content management system in Sqitzerland, Bulgaria, Ecuador, Croatia, Poland.
Salary Range of Joomla Developer
Depending on the experience level and the demographic area, the salary of a Joomla developer varies widely.
The following is the average Joomla Developer Salary in USA:
|Best Minds In Joomla||$125,000|
|Senior Joomla Developers||$ 100,000|
|Intermediate Joomla Developers||$ 80,000|
|Joomla Freshers||$ 50,000|
The following is the average Joomla Developer Salary in India:
|Best Minds In Joomla||INR 90,000|
|Senior Joomla Developers||INR 70,000|
|Intermediate Joomla Developers||INR 50,000|
|Joomla Freshers||INR 30,000|
What Is Joomla Certification?
Joomla Certification assesses a person's knowledge of the programming language as well as their understanding of programming concepts. A variety of certifying authorities, ranging from government agencies to commercial enterprises and organisations, offer the Joomla certification. Certifications are normally obtained by the completion of an online or offline exam.
All certificates have their own set of benefits, such as international recognition, career opportunities, freelancing, and so on. So, Joomla certification is an online exam that evaluates a developer's skills and knowledge in order to match them with the suitable opportunities.
Why should you take this Online Joomla Certification?
The online Joomla certification from Loopskill will assist you in becoming a certified developer. You can take this exam and by scoring 70% you will become an internationally certified Joomla developer. This certification will help you in three different ways:
- You can demonstrate your Joomla certification to potential employers and can stand out of the crowd.
- You can apply for great jobs using loopskill website or app; moreover, our partners companies will contact you directly for full-time or part-time opportunities depending on your skills & requirements.
- Loopskill is not just a platform to get certified or to find full time jobs; here being a certified developer you can also do freelancing for the clients around the globe. You will be approached by the clients who need your help in building some web based platform or some app based platform.
The loopskill’s online Joomla certification is created to help people in exploring and achieving their full potential so they can get connected to the best opportunities around the globe.
Few Of The Best Websites Using Joomla:
Joomla is utilized by over 1,300,000 websites worldwide. Here are a few examples of high-traffic websites that rely heavily on Joomla:
Advantages of Joomla Language for Developers
Joomla has various benefits for developers; a few of the most important benefits of using Joomla are given below.
- Because Joomla is open source software, anyone can use it for nothing more than a web browser and an internet connection. PHP is the primary programming language, and MySQL is also supported. Many Joomla volunteers are able to continue their contributions by optimising the code and creating new extensions thanks to PHP and MySQL. Installing multiple websites each year will quickly rack up your CMS licence costs into the thousands of dollars.
- Joomla is an excellent platform for setting up an online store. Joomla has a wide range of shopping cart extensions that make it simple to build an e-commerce website. Shopping carts must be safe and free of spam.
- Because PHP is supported by Joomla, you can easily add new features to your website without having to write a lot of code. If you want to make some changes to the features, editing the code is the simplest option. PHP makes it easier to establish a connection to a database. Because PHP has its own memory, it uses less server resources and processes information more quickly.
- Joomla has a thriving online community with an active forum. Members of the forum include Joomla developers as well as regular Joomla users. There are different sections of the forum for different kinds of issues. If you run into a problem while using Joomla, you can post a question in the section where you can get help.
- Joomla enables the use of multiple templates on a single website. WordPress, on the other hand, only permits the use of one theme per website. As a result, your Joomla website can include pages with different layouts created using various Joomla templates. Other templates allow you to use different modules on each page, as well.
- When it comes to website page editing, Joomla is preferable because it is more secure. When you edit an article or module, it locks it so that no one else can make changes to the same content. This prevents conflicts. TinyMCE, a powerful content editor included with Joomla, simplifies the process of editing content.
- Joomla has an easy-to-use tool for creating menus that is beneficial to users of all skill levels. You can use the tool to create a menu structure that has sub-menus for each level. You have the option of customising the menu by selecting one of the installed templates.
- Joomla has built-in caching to make it faster to load your website. Because of the built-in caching, your Joomla site won't be overloaded with requests when it's busy. Caching, on the other hand, can occasionally clash with other extensions. Caching can be temporarily disabled if you encounter any issues while using the extension.
- With Joomla's built-in SEO functionality, you can make your website more search engine friendly. Adding Meta descriptions and keywords is something you can do on your own without paying a third-party SEO firm. You have the option to use a search engine-friendly URL and include the name of your site in the page title in the settings.
- Joomla provides multilingual support, allowing you to create an English-language main site and a French- or Spanish-language secondary site using the same template. A few Joomla extensions work with older versions to support multiple languages.
There are several other advantages to learn Joomla and adopt it for your next website or app development project.
Important Topics to Learn & Master in Joomla
If you wish to become a Joomla master, the topics listed below must be covered.
- Site settings
- Linked Titles
- Read More Link
- Item Rating/Voting
- Author Names
- Created Date and Time
- Modified Date and Time
- Table of Contents
- Content Item Navigation
- Default Metadata
- wysiwyg editors
Advanced Media manager
- Creating image directories/folders
- Uploading and deleting images
- Modifying images/resizing
- Installing templates
- Setting the default template
- Using multiple templates
- creating users
- editing users
- setting access levels
- blocking users
- deleting users
- Configuring and installing components
- Sef (search engine friendly) component administration
- JCE Text Editor Configuration.
- Reform (form components)
- Mass mail
- Web links
- Banner manager
- K2 component
Backup and Recovery
- Back up of Files and Database.
- Protect you site from hackers
- Use of high security passwords and encryption methods
- Use of virtu mart in joomla / Shopping cart using Joomla
- intigration of paypal into Virtumart site
- Admin dashboard to view all customers data and orders
- Joomla Blog Management
- Installing Modules
- Module Order
- Custom Modules
- Component modules
- Access Level
- Creating new menus
- Creating menu items
- Configuring menu items
- User only menus
- Menus does and dont's
- Creating, and editing content items/pages
- User article posing from frontend
- Static Content Pages
- Publishing and unpuhblishing content/pages
- Setting access levels for content/pages
- Inserting images into pages
- Content/page parameters
- Meta tag and meta keyword informationo Adding menu links
- Frontpage manager
- Newslflash items
- Inserting a Google maps
Future of Joomla Developer
Joomla already have several inbuilt features which can help you in creating the scalable web or app based platform. The future of Joomla developers is bright because Joomla will integrate capabilities like as autoloading, security, routing, caching, and better exception handling to create a robust framework. Joomla is a well-established player in the market. It holds the top spot among all web application frameworks, a status that will surely maintain. Until 2021 and beyond, Joomla's future is one of uninhabited and augmented growth. As a result, the number of developers who join this framework and the number of websites built with Joomla will undoubtedly rise, raising the average developer wage. So, if you're just getting started in programming, Joomla can be one of the best programming languages to start with.
Need Support or Some Doubt
If you have some doubt or need our support you can simply WhatsApp us at +91 9816685212. You can also email us at email@example.com