Benefits of LoopSkill Certification
Backed by 5000+ Companies this Certification will provide you Great Job Opportunities.
Exam Cost: USD 30.00
Ajax or a WebSocket are used to load new web page content without reloading the page. Users of social media platforms, for example, can send and receive messages without leaving the current page.
- You can apply for great jobs using loopskill website or app; moreover, our partners companies will contact you directly for full-time or part-time opportunities depending on your skills & requirements.
- Loopskill is not just a platform to get certified or to find full time jobs; here being a certified developer you can also do freelancing for the clients around the globe. You will be approached by the clients who need your help in building some web based platform or some app based platform.
- Overview of Web and Internet
- Differnece between Languages and Scripts
- Client side and Server side Programming
- What is HTML?
- Versions of HTML
- Structure Of HTML
- How html content is transferring data between browser and server
- Types of Webpages
- Introduction To Doctypes
- Types of tags
- Explanation about html, head and body tags
- Input controls and attributes
- How to divide web page with div tag
- Formating Tags
- Link Tags
- How to create order list and unordered list
- Table tag
- Form tag
- Frame Tag
- How to provide Meta key words
- What is Meta Description?
- What is attribute?
- Attributes of html controls
- What is event and how to use?
- Dynamic html with events
- What is style object?
- Properties of style
- Applying styles to elements
- Changing style properties with events
- How to embed the external plug-in in html document
- How can we display videos on browsers using html tags?
- How to embed external web pages in html page
- Resolving cross browser issues.
- What is new in HTML5?
CASCADING STYLE SHEETS
- What is CSS?
- Advantages of CSS
- Why CSS?
- Syntax and Anotomy of CSS
Types of Stylesheets
- External style sheet
- Internal style sheet
- Inline style
Types of Selectors
Div’s & Span tags
- Introduction of client side script
- Cross browser issues.
- Popup Boxes
- Variables, Arrays and Operators
Document object model
- Functions and types
- Conversion functions
- if…else if…else
- for…in Statement
Window object Document object Arrays
- Associative Arrays
- Array Properties and Methods
- Date object
- This object
- Event object
- State managament
- Form validation
- Email validation
- Dynamic functionalities of html controls
Need Support or Some Doubt
If you have some doubt or need our support you can simply whatsapp us at +91 9816685212. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org