Java Certification Exam
Exam Cost: USD 30.00
Benefits of LoopSkill Certification
You will become Internationally Certified Java Developer.
Backed by 5000+ Companies this Certification will provide you Great Job Opportunities.
The median salary for a Java Job Profile is $80,000 - Indeed.com
Exam Cost: USD 30.00
What Is Java?
A key feature of Java is that it is an object-oriented programming language with a low number of implementation dependencies. General-purpose programming language designed to let application developers write once and run anywhere, which means that compiled Java code can be run on all platforms that support it without the need for recompiling. Compiled bytecode for Java applications runs on any Java virtual machine regardless of the underlying computer architecture. C and C++ share their syntax with Java, but Java has fewer low-level features.
The Java runtime environment offers dynamic features that aren't available in most traditionally compiled languages. With an estimated 9 million developers as of 2019, Java was one of the most widely used programming languages on GitHub, particularly for client-server web applications.
In 1995, Sun Microsystems released Java as a core component of its Java platform, which had been developed by Sun Microsystems' James Gosling. Sun originally released the original and reference implementation Java compilers, virtual machines, and class libraries under proprietary licences. As of May 2007, in compliance with the specifications of the Java Community Process, Sun had relicensed most of its Java technologies under the GPL-2.0-only license. Oracle offers its own HotSpot Java Virtual Machine, however the official reference implementation is the OpenJDK JVM which is free open-source software and used by most developers and is the default JVM for almost all Linux distributions.
As of September 2021, the most recent version of Java is Java 17, with Java 11 being a long-term support (LTS) version currently released on September 25, 2018. The last free public update for Java 8 LTS was released by Oracle in January 2019 for commercial use; however, Oracle will continue to support Java 8 with free public updates for personal use indefinitely. While Oracle continues to offer OpenJDK 8 and 11, some third-party vendors have begun offering no-cost builds that continue to receive security and other upgrade updates.
You can see how popular Java is by looking at the statistics below:
Java is 9th most popular framework in the Top 10k sites, Top 100k sites, & Top 1 Million sites.
Java is 3rd most popular framwork in Hong Kong, South Korea, British Virgin, & San Marino.
30% of top 10,000 websites are using java.
Salary Range of Java Developer
Depending on the experience level and the demographic area, the salary of a Java developer varies widely.
The following is the average Java Developer Salary in USA:
|Best Minds In Java||$130,000|
|Senior Java Developers||$ 100,000|
|Intermediate Java Developers||$ 80,000|
|Java Freshers||$ 50,000|
The following is the average Java Developer Salary in India:
|Best Minds In Java||INR 100,000|
|Senior Java Developers||INR 70,000|
|Intermediate Java Developers||INR 40,000|
|Java Freshers||INR 25,000|
What Is Java Certification?
Java Certification assesses a person's knowledge of the programming language as well as their understanding of programming concepts. A variety of certifying authorities, ranging from government agencies to commercial enterprises and organisations, offer the Java certification. Certifications are normally obtained by the completion of an online or offline exam.
All certificates have their own set of benefits, such as international recognition, career opportunities, freelancing, and so on. So, Java certification is an online exam that evaluates a developer's skills and knowledge in order to match them with the suitable opportunities.
Why should you take this Online Java Certification?
The online Java certification from Loopskill will assist you in becoming a certified developer. You can take this exam and by scoring 70% you will become an internationally certified Java developer. This certification will help you in three different ways:
- You can demonstrate your Java certification to potential employers and can stand out of the crowd.
- You can apply for great jobs using loopskill website or app; moreover, our partners companies will contact you directly for full-time or part-time opportunities depending on your skills & requirements.
- Loopskill is not just a platform to get certified or to find full time jobs; here being a certified developer you can also do freelancing for the clients around the globe. You will be approached by the clients who need your help in building some web based platform or some app based platform.
The loopskill’s online Java certification is created to help people in exploring and achieving their full potential so they can get connected to the best opportunities around the globe.
Few Of The Best Websites Using Java:
Java is utilized by over 1,000,000 websites worldwide. Here are a few examples of high-traffic websites that rely heavily on Java:
Advantages of Java Language for Developers
Java has various benefits for developers; a few of the most important benefits of using Java are given below.
- It's much easier to learn and use Java than it is to learn other programming languages like C++ or C#. Because Java is simpler than C++, it uses automatic memory allocation and garbage collection.
- Because Java is object-oriented, you can create standardised programmes and reusable code with it.
- Java is simply the programming language that works on any device or operating system. No special software is required to run Java code; only the JVM needs to be installed on the machine.
- Distributed computing entails the collaboration of multiple computers connected to a network. It aids in the development of network applications that can both contribute to the functionality of data and applications.
- The Java programming language has excellent security features. There isn't a pointer in Java that can be explicitly referenced. Aside from that, it has a security manager for controlling class access.
- Memory allocation is a unique feature of the Java programming language. The heap and the stack are the two parts of Java's memory structure. When we declare a variable, JVM allocates memory from the stack or heap, depending on which is larger. It aids in the safekeeping and quick restoration of information.
- Multithreading is a feature of Java that allows a programme to handle multiple tasks at once.
- Because Java programmes run on a specialised hardware infrastructure, they are easy to develop and maintain. We can easily put them to use on any machine, which saves us money on maintenance.
- Because it is a human-readable language, Java is a high-level programming language. It has a syntax that is similar to that of C++, but in a simpler form, and it is similar to human language in this respect.
- java's virtual machine has built-in memory management capabilities (JVM). When objects are no longer referenced by programmes and do not refer to anything, they do not need to be dereferenced or removed explicitly. The automatic Garbage Collection process in Java removes all unused objects.
- When compared to other programming languages, Java programmes run more reliably. Furthermore, a new version of Java with improved features is always available, making things run more smoothly.
There are several other advantages to learn Java and adopt it for your next website or app development project.
Important Topics to Learn & Master in Java
If you wish to become a Java master, the topics listed below must be covered.
Core Java Concepts: Core java concepts include Introduction to Java, Need for Java, Platform Independent in Java, Learning JRE/JVM/JDK, And finding different Importance and features of Java
Writing Java Programs using Java Principles: Overview of Coding basics, Setting up the required environment, Knowing the available IDEs, Writing a Basic-level Java Program, Define Package, What are Java Comments?, Understanding the concept of Reserved Words, Introduction to Java Statements, What are Blocks in Java, Explain a Class, Different Methods
Language Conceptuals: Overview of the Language, Defining Identifiers, What are Constraints and Variables, What is an Encoding Set?, Concept of Separators, Define Primitives, How to make Primitive Conversions?, Various Operators in Java
Operating with Java Statements: Module Overview, Learn how to write If Statement, Understanding While Statement, Working with Do-while Statement, How to use For Statement?, Using Break Statement, What is Continue Statement, Working of Switch Statement
Concept of Objects and Classes: General Review of the Module, Defining Object and Classes in Java, What are Encapsulation, Static Members and Access Control?, Use and importance of ‘this’ Keyword, Deining Method Overloading with an example, ‘By Value’ vs. ‘By Reference’, Loading, Defining Initialization and Linking, How to Compare Objects in Java?, What is Garbage Collector?
Introduction to Core Classes: General Review, Concept of Object in Java, Define Core Class, What is System?, Explain String Classes, How do Arrays work?, Concept of Boxing & Unboxing, Use of ‘varargs’, ‘format’ and ‘printf’ Methods
Inheritance in Java: Introduction, Define Inheritance with an example, Accessibility concept, Method Overriding, Learning how to call a Superclass’ Constructor, What is Type Casting?, Familiarity with ’instanceof’ Keyword
Exception Handling in Detail: Getting started with exception Handling, Defining an Exception, How to use Constructs to deal with exceptions?, Classification of exceptions, Throw Exceptions, How to create an exception class?, stack Trace analysis
Getting started with Interfaces and Abstract Classes: General Review, Defining Interface, Use and Create and Interface, Concept of Extending interfaces, How to implement multiple interfaces?, What are abstract classes?, How to create and use abstract classes?, Comparison between interface and abstract classes, Concept of Nested Classes, What are Nested Classes?, Nested Classes Types, Working of an Inner Class, What is a Local Inner Class?, Anonymous Classes in java, What is a Static Nested Class
Overview of Nested Classes: What are Nested Classes?, Types of Nested Classes, What is an Inner Class?, Understanding local inner class, Anonymous Inner Class, Nested Class – Static
Getting started with Java Threads: What is a Thread?, How to create and start a Thread?, States of a Thread, Blocking the Execution of a Thread, Concept of Sleep Thread, Understanding the priorities in a thread, Synchronisation in Java Threads, Interaction between threads
Overview of Java Collections: Introduction to Collection Framework, Preeminent Interfaces, What are Comparable and Comparator?, Working with Lists, Working with Maps, Working with Sets, Working with Queues
Understanding JDBC: Define JDBC, Different types of Drivers, How to access the drivers?, What is Connection in Java?, What is a Statement?, Explaining CRUD Operations with examples, Prepared Statement and Callable Statement
Java Generics: Overview of important topics included, Important and Frequently-Used Features, Defining Generic List, What is Generic Map in Java?, Java Generic Classes & Methods, For Loop Generic, What is Generic Wild Card?
Input/Output in Java: Brief Introduction, Learning about Input and output streams in java, Concept of byte Oriented Streams, Defining Character Oriented Streams?, Explain Object Serialisation, Input and Output Based on Channel
Getting started with Java Annotations: Introduction and Definition of Annotations, How they are useful for Java programmers?, Placements in Annotations, What are Built-in Java Annotations, Defining Custom Annotations
Future of Java Developer
Java already have several inbuilt features which can help you in creating the scalable web or app based platform. The future of Java developers is bright because Java will integrate capabilities like as autoloading, security, routing, caching, and better exception handling to create a robust framework. Java is a well-established player in the market. It holds the top spot among all web application frameworks, a status that will surely maintain. Until 2021 and beyond, Java's future is one of uninhabited and augmented growth. As a result, the number of developers who join this framework and the number of websites built with Java will undoubtedly rise, raising the average developer wage. So, if you're just getting started in programming, Java can be one of the best programming languages to start with.
Need Support or Some Doubt
If you have some doubt or need our support you can simply WhatsApp us at +91 9816685212. You can also email us at [email protected]