iOS Certification Exam
Exam Cost: USD 30.00
Benefits of LoopSkill Certification
You will become Internationally Certified iOS Developer.
Backed by 5000+ Companies this Certification will provide you Great Job Opportunities.
Worldwide Average salary of an iOS Professional is around $60,000 per annum.
Exam Cost: USD 30.00
What Is iOS App?
The iOS SDK, formerly known as the iPhone SDK, is an Apple Inc. software development kit (SDK). The kit enables the creation of mobile apps for Apple's iOS and iPadOS platforms.
The iOS SDK is available for Mac users as a free download, but microsoft Windows PCs are not supported. The SDK includes sets that give developers access to a variety of iOS device operations and services, including hardware and software properties. It also includes an iPhone simulator, which allows you to work while simulating the look and feel of the device on your computer.
New SDK versions are released in tandem with new iOS versions. Developers must join the Apple Developer Program in order to test programs, receive technical help, and publish apps through the App StoreThe iOS SDK, when used in conjunction with Xcode, allows developers to create iOS apps using officially supported programming languages such as Swift and Objective-C. Other firms have developed tools that allow native iOS app creation using their respective programming languages.
Salary Range of An iOS App Professional
Depending on the experience level and the demographic area, the salary of a iOS App Professional varies widely.
The following is the average iOS Professional Salary in USA:
|Best Minds In iOS Development||$100,000|
|Senior iOS Professionals||$ 85,000|
|Intermediate iOS Professionals||$ 65,000|
|iOS Freshers||$ 50,000|
The following is the average iOS Professional Salary in India:
|Best Minds In iOS Development||INR 90,000|
|Senior iOS Professionals||INR 60,000|
|Intermediate iOS Professionals||INR 35,000|
|iOS Freshers||INR 20,000|
What Is iOS App Certification?
iOS App Certification assesses a person's knowledge of the programming language as well as their understanding of programming concepts. A variety of certifying authorities, ranging from government agencies to commercial enterprises and organisations, offer the iOS App certification. Certifications are normally obtained by the completion of an online or offline exam.
All certificates have their own set of benefits, such as international recognition, career opportunities, freelancing, and so on. So, iOS App certification is an online exam that evaluates a Professional's skills and knowledge in order to match them with the suitable opportunities.
Why should you take this Online iOS App Certification?
The online iOS App certification from Loopskill will assist you in becoming a certified Professional. You can take this exam and by scoring 70% you will become an internationally certified iOS App Professional. This certification will help you in three different ways:
- You can demonstrate your iOS App certification to potential employers and can stand out of the crowd.
- You can apply for great jobs using loopskill website or app; moreover, our partners companies will contact you directly for full-time or part-time opportunities depending on your skills & requirements.
- Loopskill is not just a platform to get certified or to find full time jobs; here being a certified Professional you can also do freelancing for the clients around the globe. You will be approached by the clients who need your help in building some web based platform or some app based platform.
The loopskill’s online iOS App certification is created to help people in exploring and achieving their full potential so they can get connected to the best opportunities around the globe.
Advantages & Disadvantages of iOS App
1. Even after a version upgrade, it's straightforward to use with a basic UI.
iOS has the huge advantage of being extremely user-friendly and compatible with further upgrades. In fact, iPhone owners consider this to be the platform's best feature, as its functionality and apps continue to work as they should on newer devices. This maintains performance consistency without requiring significant changes to the interface design.
2. Effective usage of Google Maps, which is not available in other operating systems.
Apple phone users can utilize Google Maps to navigate utilizing all of its features, which are superior to those offered by other platforms. Other platform users frequently complain about not being able to use all of the capabilities that Google Maps provides, but not iOS users!
3. It is document friendly. The Office365 apps allow you to edit and view documents.
iOS allows the company's Office365 app to function, which is a cloud-based application and productivity suite that allows users to create and share data, manage data, site pages, and much more in the same way that computers do. These apps allow iOS users to effectively manage business tasks in Excel and Word while collaborating in real time. As a result, users may quickly store essential documents on their iPhones/iPads and access or edit them at any time and from anywhere.
4. Multitasking is possible, such as listening to music while typing documents.
Allowing users to multitask is undoubtedly one of the major advantages that iOS has over other operating systems. Those who wish to work on their iPhones or iPads while listening to music can do so without interruption. It's almost as if you're sitting in an office, doing work in a stimulating setting while using your smartphone, but without compromising anything!
5. Battery usage that is more efficient and produces less heat
iPhone users will attest to the fact that these gadgets produce less heat even when used for extended periods of time. This is because iPhone batteries are known to be significantly more efficient and produce less heat than those used by other operating systems. Many users love the operating system and its proprietary devices because they can play games for long periods of time without getting too hot.
6. Unparalleled security ensures that the phone is free of dangerous programs and viruses.
Because of the platform's stringent security measures, Apple phones and other devices are simple to use. Because programs and features are vetted for the specific platform before being loaded for usage, devices running on this platform have no risk of getting a virus or other dangerous malware. The device supports both fingerprint and facial detection sensors, ensuring double security checks.
1. Even after upgrades, the home screen has the same icons and the same design.
With limited variance in user interface and design, the platform provides nothing in the way of trending designs in upgrades. Even when consumers purchase higher versions with the same icons as before, the home screen remains the same. Those wishing for a fresh new look will have to make do with the platform's current design and feel.
2. It's too basic and doesn't support computer work like other operating systems.
When utilizing the iPhone or iPad, the platform has some limitations in terms of providing a computer-like experience. In comparison to other platforms, iOS provides a more straightforward set of performance settings.
3. There is no widget support for expensive iOS apps.
Only apps created expressly for iOS are supported, and no external widgets are allowed to be used to enhance the platform's functionality. Furthermore, because of the numerous restrictions, iOS apps must meet a number of criteria, which naturally raises their development costs, making them more expensive for the end user.
4. Limited device support because the platform is only available on Apple devices.
Because the platform only functions on company-made devices, there is a constraint when it comes to using iOS smartphones. As a user, even if you appreciate the extra function that any other device outside the firm provides, you won't be able to utilize it because iOS only operates on Apple-made devices.
5. No NFC and no built-in radio
NFC is a feature that allows communication between devices that are close to each other. The bad news is that NFC isn't supported by iOS devices. Apple phones, unlike handsets running on other platforms, do not come with radio pre-installed. Users who wish to listen to the radio on their iPhones must first download radio apps.
6. App sizes are typically excessively large, wasting excessive storage space.
Apps built for the iOS platform become highly heavy, taking up a lot of storage space on the device, due to the platform's unique features and qualities. Those who wish to play games on this platform's device will have to make room for programs that are several gigabytes in size!
Overall, the benefits of the iOS much outweigh the few drawbacks it has to provide.
Important Topics to Learn & Master in IOS App
- Define key programming terms relevant to Swift and iOS programming.
- Describe the process of creating iOS apps.
- State the purpose of the Apple developer tools, such as Xcode, Instruments, debugger, analyzer, and iOS Simulator.
- Distinguish well-written code from poorly-written code.
- Recognize patterns and idioms present in the Cocoa Touch API and other Apple frameworks.
- Employ the Apple developer tools to create an iOS app.
- Demonstrate programming best practices in Swift.
- Examine and subdivide app functionality into properly designed components.
- Explain and summarize iOS API features including location, mapping, sensors, gestures, multimedia and user interface components.
- Plan, prepare and build an original iOS app, from concept to working program.
Need Support or Some Doubt
If you have some doubt or need our support you can simply WhatsApp us at +91 9816685212. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org