Facebook Marketing Certification Exam
Exam Cost: USD 30.00
Benefits of LoopSkill Certification
You will become Internationally Certified Facebook Marketing Professional.
Backed by 5000+ Companies this Certification will provide you Great Job Opportunities.
Worldwide Average salary of a FB Marketing Professional is around $60,000 per annum.
Exam Cost: USD 30.00
What Is Facebook Marketing?
Social media, emails, messengers, search engines, SMS, online push notifications, and other methods for developing communication with the audience are all available through digital marketing. Let's look at some of the reasons why you should think about using Facebook to grow your business:
FB has a global reach. Facebook has a daily user base of about 1,5 billion people. Every month, about 2,3 billion. For this large audience, over 7 million active companies create adverts.
It provides highly focused paid advertisements. You may target a specific audience with Facebook Ads based on gender, age, location, job, interests — whatever demographical or behavioral data that people willingly give with Facebook.
Facebook allows for organic reach. If you don't have the budget for Facebook ads, you can still create relationships organically by posting information that people would find useful on your Facebook page. Your postings will appear in the newsfeed, but the high level of competition will make it more difficult to naturally establish an audience.
Integrations with various marketing channels are possible. Facebook marketing isn't a one-size-fits-all approach. You can use it in conjunction with other marketing channels such as email marketing, mobile marketing, search engine marketing, and Facebook Messenger ads to create a promotion mix that will expand your brand's reach.
Salary Range of A Facebook Marketing Professional
Depending on the experience level and the demographic area, the salary of a Facebook Marketing Professional varies widely.
The following is the average Facebook Marketing Professional Salary in USA:
|Best Minds In Facebook Marketing||$100,000|
|Senior Facebook Marketing Professionals||$ 85,000|
|Intermediate Facebook Marketing Professionals||$ 65,000|
|Facebook Marketing Freshers||$ 50,000|
The following is the average Facebook Marketing Professional Salary in India:
|Best Minds In Facebook Marketing||INR 90,000|
|Senior Facebook Marketing Professionals||INR 60,000|
|Intermediate Facebook Marketing Professionals||INR 35,000|
|Facebook Marketing Freshers||INR 20,000|
What Is Facebook Marketing Certification?
Facebook Marketing Certification assesses a person's knowledge of the marketing as well as their understanding of facebook concepts. A variety of certifying authorities, ranging from government agencies to commercial enterprises and organisations, offer the Facebook Marketing certification. Certifications are normally obtained by the completion of an online or offline exam.
All certificates have their own set of benefits, such as international recognition, career opportunities, freelancing, and so on. So, Facebook Marketing certification is an online exam that evaluates a Professional's skills and knowledge in order to match them with the suitable opportunities.
Why should you take this Online Facebook Marketing Certification?
The online Facebook Marketing certification from Loopskill will assist you in becoming a certified Professional. You can take this exam and by scoring 70% you will become an internationally certified Facebook Marketing Professional. This certification will help you in three different ways:
- You can demonstrate your Facebook Marketing certification to potential employers and can stand out of the crowd.
- You can apply for great jobs using loopskill website or app; moreover, our partners companies will contact you directly for full-time or part-time opportunities depending on your skills & requirements.
- Loopskill is not just a platform to get certified or to find full time jobs; here being a certified Professional you can also do freelancing for the clients around the globe. You will be approached by the clients who need your help in building some web based platform or some app based platform.
The loopskill’s online Facebook Marketing certification is created to help people in exploring and achieving their full potential so they can get connected to the best opportunities around the globe.
Advantages of Facebook Marketing
Facebook marketing has a number of benefits, some of which are described below.
Targeting with precision
You probably already know that Facebook allows you to segment your audience in a variety of ways, but let's take a deeper look at the choices. You can target an audience based on their income, education level, life events, relationship status, or work in demographic targeting. You can hunt for clients by considering their preferences in terms of entertainment, sports, hobbies, and buying behaviors. You can also target customers based on their purchasing habits, intent, device usage, and other factors.
Website traffic has increased.
You can lead your viewers to your website using this platform. Furthermore, because these people are already familiar with your organization, they will be higher quality leads than users who find their way to your site organically. As a result, you have a higher level of trustworthiness in their eyes. Encourage your followers to check out your website for more information about your products. Furthermore, if your site page has a full-size image, Facebook generates one when you link to it. As a result, it will draw the attention of a large number of users and assist you in increasing website traffic.
A wide range of ad formats are available.
Businesses may take use of Facebook's tremendous prospects to exhibit their items from all sides. On this platform, ads are available in both text and graphic formats. Turn your post into an ad, create tales to illustrate your behind-the-scenes, create a slideshow of your new collection, utilize carousel advertisements to show up to 10 products with links to the associated sites, and so on.
Many individuals prefer to interact with brands through social media. The days of making phone calls are long gone. Create a Facebook Messenger chatbot to connect with users based on their most frequently asked questions – keywords. They could be things like "pricing," "delivery," "payment choices," "buy," "book," and so on. All you have to do now is create a scenario based on user FAQs and write the responses. Your chatbot will pretend to be in the middle of a real discussion. As a result, your support personnel will have more time to focus on more complex issues, and mundane jobs will be automated.
Positive SEO impact
Some marketers claim that social media has an impact on search engine results. It's said that when ranking, robots use the information you provide in the About section. Furthermore, your social media participation is very important. Shares, likes, and comments show Google that people care about and engage with your brand. Although there is no absolute proof, it is also not superfluous.
Important Topics to Learn & Master in Facebook Marketing
Learning Facebook Marketing will guide you that how to bring your business to the top results to reach your right targeted audience through the free searches.
Introduction to the fundamentals of Facebook
- What is Facebook and how is it used in marketing?
- The following are some of the most common terms used in Facebook marketing.
- Profiles, Pages, Groups, and Apps are all available on Facebook.
- The Facebook Algorithm: An Overview
- Likes, comments, and sharing on Facebook, as well as their impact on SEO.
- Creating a Successful Facebook Marketing Strategy
Basics, profiles, timeline, and content guidelines for Facebook Pages.
- Content, photos, video, length, timeliness, and frequency are all part of the post content strategy.
- Optimal Content Writing Guidelines for Better Organic Search Results
- With the help of a Facebook marketing strategy, you may set up your business goals.
- Content Sharing Analytics and Tracking
Learn about interaction, page likes, and post reach.
- Compare and optimize your previous and present activity.
- Trying out a few other targeting options.
- Overview of the Insight tool and how to use it.
- Check Users' reactions to publishing content, both positive and bad.
- Creating a Facebook Paid Marketing Strategy
Examining the engagement and page likes of competitors.
- Create a Facebook Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaign.
- Introducing several types of Facebook ad targeting, such as website visitors, post interaction, page likes, and more.
- How to set up audience targeting that is specific to your company's needs.
- Establish a bid amount and a budget estimate.
- Facebook ad retargeting using website data.
- Targeting and conversion optimization
Conversion tracking codes for Facebook advertising should be set up.
- Image and content A/B testing
- Things to stay away from, as well as black hat approaches and the Facebook spam algorithm
- Important indicators for assessing and improving performance.
- How to increase profit margins by spending money on Facebook marketing.
Need Support or Some Doubt
If you have some doubt or need our support you can simply WhatsApp us at +91 9816685212. You can also email us at email@example.com