Certified Ethical Hacker
Why should you take this Certification?
This certification will make you Internationally Certified and will help in growing your career.
This certification will help you to get Job & Freelance opportunities from thousands of companies.
Average salary given to a Certified Hacking Professional is around $60,000 per annum.
Exam Cost: USD 30.00 5 out of 5 based on 8638 ratings.become certified WhatsApp us share
Ethical Hacker & Ethical Hacking?
A white hat (or white hat hacker) is a computer security professional or ethical hacker who specializes in penetration testing and other testing procedures to assure the security of an organization's information systems. The term "ethical hacking" refers to a larger scope than merely penetration testing. The name stems from Western films, when heroic and hostile cowboys could customarily wear a white and a black hat, respectively, in contrast to the black hat, a malignant hacker. A grey hat hacker is a third type of hacker who hacks with good intentions but sometimes without permission. White hat hackers may also work in "sneakers and/or hacker clubs," "red teams," or "tiger teams," among other names.
A "security evaluation" undertaken by the United States Air Force in which the Multics operating system was assessed for "possible use as a two-level (secret/top secret) system" was one of the first instances of an ethical hack being utilized. While Multics was "much better than other typical systems," the review found that it had "... vulnerabilities in hardware security, software security, and procedural security" that could be discovered with "very little effort."
Ethical Hacker Roles & Responsibilities
In order to hack lawfully, ethical hackers must adhere to a set of rules. A good hacker is aware of his or her responsibilities and follows all ethical norms. The following are the most essential ethical hacking rules:
- The organization that owns the system must give permission to an ethical hacker. Before executing any security audit on the system or network, hackers should get complete authorisation.
- Determine the scope of their assessment and inform the organization of their plan.
- Any security flaws or vulnerabilities discovered in the system or network should be reported.
- Keep their discoveries to themselves. Ethical hackers should agree to and respect their non-disclosure agreement because their goal is to secure the system or network.
- After evaluating the system for vulnerabilities, delete any evidence of the attack. It stops malevolent hackers from exploiting the system's vulnerabilities.
Salary Range of An Hacking Professional
Depending on the experience level and the demographic area, the salary of a Hacking Professional varies widely.
The following is the average Hacking Professional Salary in USA:
|Best Minds In Hacking||$100,000|
|Senior Hacking Professionals||$ 85,000|
|Intermediate Hacking Professionals||$ 65,000|
|Hacking Freshers||$ 50,000|
The following is the average Hacking Professional Salary in India:
|Best Minds In Hacking||INR 90,000|
|Senior Hacking Professionals||INR 60,000|
|Intermediate Hacking Professionals||INR 35,000|
|Hacking Freshers||INR 20,000|
What Is Hacking Certification?
Hacking Certification assesses a person's knowledge of the programming language as well as their understanding of programming concepts. A variety of certifying authorities, ranging from government agencies to commercial enterprises and organisations, offer the Hacking certification. Certifications are normally obtained by the completion of an online or offline exam.
All certificates have their own set of benefits, such as international recognition, career opportunities, freelancing, and so on. So, Hacking certification is an online exam that evaluates a Professional's skills and knowledge in order to match them with the suitable opportunities.
Why should you take this Online Hacking Certification?
The online Hacking certification from Loopskill will assist you in becoming a certified Professional. You can take this exam and by scoring 70% you will become an internationally certified Hacking Professional. This certification will help you in three different ways:
- You can demonstrate your Hacking certification to potential employers and can stand out of the crowd.
- You can apply for great jobs using loopskill website or app; moreover, our partners companies will contact you directly for full-time or part-time opportunities depending on your skills & requirements.
- Loopskill is not just a platform to get certified or to find full time jobs; here being a certified Professional you can also do freelancing for the clients around the globe. You will be approached by the clients who need your help in building some web based platform or some app based platform.
The loopskill’s online Hacking certification is created to help people in exploring and achieving their full potential so they can get connected to the best opportunities around the globe.
Advantages & Disadvantages of Hacking
Ethical Hacking's Benefits
The majority of the advantages of ethical hacking are self-evident, but there are a few that are neglected. The advantages range from deterring hostile hacking to safeguarding national security. The following are some of the advantages:
- Terrorism and national security breaches are being combated.
- Having a computer system that protects you from malevolent hackers
- Preventing security breaches by putting in place suitable preventative measures
Ethical Hacking's Disadvantages
The following are some of the potential downsides of ethical hacking:
- The ethical hacker employs their newfound expertise to engage in malicious hacking actions.
- Allowing access to the company's financial and banking information
- The risk that an ethical hacker will send and/or install malicious code, viruses, malware, and other dangerous or destructive software on a computer system.
- A massive security compromise has occurred.
Important Topics to Learn & Master in Hacking
If you want to become a hacking professional you must cover the topic listed below:
- Information Intelligence
- Organize Your Information
- Google/Bing Hacking.
- Hunting And Profiling People.
- Gathering Email Accounts Sub domains/host.
- Whois Lookup
- OS Info Hunting
- Uptime Info Hunting
- Webserver Info Hunting
- Traceroute Target IP Address
- TCP Port Scanning
- TCP SYN Port Scanning
- TCP ACK Firewall Scanning
- Finding Live Hosts
- UDP Sweeping And Probing
- Database Enumerating
- MySQL Server Enumerating
- DNS Enumerating
- SNMP Enumerating
- Password Attacks
- Advanced Web Server Fingerprinting
- Advanced Web Application Fingerprinting
- Advanced Web Application Firewall Fingerprinting
- Advanced OS Fingerprinting
- Attacking DHCP Servers
- Writing Virus Codes
- Writing Advance Backdoors for Windows
- Attacking Network Switches
- Attacking FTP Servers
- Advanced Social Engineering Attacks
- Advanced Cross Site Scripting attacks
- From Reflected XSS To Reverse Shell
- From Stored XSS To Reverse Shell
- Advanced File Handling Attacks
- From File Upload To Reverse Shell
- From Remote File Inclusion To Reverse Shell
- From Local File Inclusion To Reverse Shell.
- From SQL Injection To Reverse Shell
- Advanced CSRF Attacks
- Session Hijacking Attacks
- Advanced System Command Injection Attack
- Sniffing Network Passwords
- Sniffing HTTP Passwords
- Sniffing Ftp And Telnet Passwords
- Advanced Sniffing
- Sniffing Facebook Cookies
- Advanced SSL Sniffing
- Advanced Network Attacks
- From Man In The Middle Attack To Full Network
- Advanced Mobile Hacking Tactics
- Attacking WEP Protected 802.11 Networks
- Attacking WPA/WPA2 Protected 802.11 Networks
- Attacking Apache Web Server
- Attacking IIS Web Server
- Buffer Overflow Attacks
- Advanced Stateful Packet Inspection Firewall Evasion And Bypassing
- Advanced Antivirus Detection Evasion And Bypassing
- Advanced Windows User Access Control (UAC) Evasion And Bypassing
- Advanced Firewall Outbound/Inbound Rules Evasion And Bypassing
- Vulnerability Vs Penteration Testing
Need Support or Some Doubt
If you have some doubt or need our support you can simply WhatsApp us at +91 9816685212. You can also email us at email@example.com