Drupal Certification Exam
Exam Cost: USD 30.00
Benefits of LoopSkill Certification
You will become Internationally Certified Drupal Developer.
Backed by 5000+ Companies this Certification will provide you Great Job Opportunities.
The median salary for a Drupal Job Profile is $70,000 - Indeed.com
Exam Cost: USD 30.00
What Is Drupal?
Developed in PHP and released under the General Public License, Drupal is a free and open-source content management system (CMS). At least 13% of the top 10,000 websites in the world use Drupal as their backend framework, which includes everything from personal blogs to corporate, political, and government websites. Drupal is also used by systems for the management of knowledge and collaboration in the workplace.
In March 2021, the Drupal community had over 1.39 million members, including 121,000 active contributors, resulting in over 46,800 free modules that extend and customise Drupal functionality, over 2,900 free themes that change the look and feel of Drupal, and at least 1,300 free distributions that allow users to quickly and easily set up a complex, use-specific Drupal in fewer steps..
Drupal's standard release, referred to as Drupal core, includes features that are common to all content management systems. User account registration and maintenance, menu management, RSS feeds, taxonomy, page layout customization, and system administration are examples of these tasks. As a single- or multi-user blog, Internet forum or community website with user-generated content the Drupal core installation can be used.
Additionally, Drupal describes itself as a framework for building Web-based applications. When compared to other notable frameworks, Drupal meets or exceeds the vast majority of those requirements. Despite the fact that Drupal has a robust API for developers, no prior programming knowledge is necessary for the framework's basic installation and administration. Drupal can be used on any platform that has a PHP-capable web server and a database for storing content and configuration information.
Dries Buytaert created Drupal in 2001 as an open-source message board project. The name Drupal is a translation into English of the Dutch word "drop". Drupal's popularity skyrocketed after it was used to create "DeanSpace" for Howard Dean, one of the Democratic Party's presidential primary candidates for 2004.
Since 2014, Drupal has been developed collaboratively by members of the public. More than 1.4 million people downloaded Drupal software between July 2007 and June 2008 from the Drupal.org website.
More than a year ago, Drupal was used by more than a million sites.
The initial Drupal 9 release, version 9.0.0, was made available on June 3rd, 2020. Drupal 10 is scheduled for initial release in July 2022.
To see how popular Drupal is, you can go through these facts:
Drupal is 11th most popular content management system in India.
Drupal is 2nd most popular content management system in top 100k websites worldwide.
Drupal is 3rd most popular content management system in top 10k websites & top 1 Million websites worldwide.
Drupal is 14th most popular content management system worldwide.
Drupal is 2nd most popular content management system in Cuba, Uganda, Mauritania, Senegal.
Salary Range of Drupal Developer
Depending on the experience level and the demographic area, the salary of a Drupal developer varies widely.
The following is the average Drupal Developer Salary in USA:
|Best Minds In Drupal||$125,000|
|Drupal Senior Developers||$ 100,000|
|Drupal Intermediate Developers||$ 80,000|
|Drupal Starters||$ 50,000|
The following is the average Drupal Developer Salary in India:
|Best Minds In Drupal||INR 90,000|
|Drupal Senior Developers||INR 60,000|
|Drupal Intermediate Developers||INR 35,000|
|Drupal Starters||INR 20,000|
What Is Drupal Certification?
Drupal Certification assesses a person's knowledge of the programming language as well as their understanding of programming concepts. A variety of certifying authorities, ranging from government agencies to commercial enterprises and organisations, offer the Drupal certification. Certifications are normally obtained by the completion of an online or offline exam.
All certificates have their own set of benefits, such as international recognition, career opportunities, freelancing, and so on. So, Drupal certification is an online exam that evaluates a developer's skills and knowledge in order to match them with the suitable opportunities.
Why should you take this Online Drupal Certification?
The online Drupal certification from Loopskill will assist you in becoming a certified developer. You can take this exam and by scoring 70% you will become an internationally certified Drupal developer. This certification will help you in three different ways:
- You can demonstrate your Drupal certification to potential employers and can stand out of the crowd.
- You can apply for great jobs using loopskill website or app; moreover, our partners companies will contact you directly for full-time or part-time opportunities depending on your skills & requirements.
- Loopskill is not just a platform to get certified or to find full time jobs; here being a certified developer you can also do freelancing for the clients around the globe. You will be approached by the clients who need your help in building some web based platform or some app based platform.
The loopskill’s online Drupal certification is created to help people in exploring and achieving their full potential so they can get connected to the best opportunities around the globe.
Few Of The Best Websites Using Drupal:
Drupal is utilized by over 1,300,000 websites worldwide. Here are a few examples of high-traffic websites that rely heavily on Drupal:
Advantages of Drupal Language for Developers
Drupal has various benefits for developers; a few of the most important benefits of using Drupal are given below.
- Drupal is used by 2% of the internet's websites. The sheer number of websites is mind-boggling.
- The entire programme is open source, which means it's completely free! Many themes are available for free, which saves a lot of money on web development for many companies.
- In comparison to other CMS, Drupal is highly customizable, making Drupal web development a no-brainer. It can be customised in terms of all of its features, operations, layouts, and designs. This makes this platform the first choice for developers because it allows them to customise the layouts according to the needs of the client.
- Because Drupal is built in a "Web 2.0" style, companies can make changes or customizations to their sites after they go live on the web. Companies can quickly deploy all of Drupal's core features and functionalities thanks to this. It's yet another significant benefit of Drupal web development that shouldn't be overlooked!
- Integrating it with other applications like SAP or phpBB is a cinch because Drupal is an enterprise-class content management system (CMS). It's an enterprise-class CMS in terms of scalability (you can use it for large or small organisations), and this platform is extremely flexible, more reliable, and simple to manage, with no compromise on security.
- With these well-documented API, you can build custom modules for any social network site, such as Google+ or Facebook, as well as for Google Apps, Google Analytics, or Youtube. It's yet another significant benefit of Drupal development that shouldn't be overlooked!
- Drupal helps and enables companies to come forward with their SEO-Friendly websites, which is an important ingredient in online marketing strategies. The Drupal platform has a lot of flexibility when it comes to displaying search engine-friendly content, which elevates your site's ranking in search results. That translates to more people visiting your website!
- Nowadays, more people than ever before rely on smartphones and other mobile computing devices. In other words, this gives companies a new marketing platform to use. Drupal is a mobile-ready platform, which means it gives developers the flexibility to make the site usable by smartphone users and to view the site in the same way as a desktop user.
There are several other advantages to learn Drupal and adopt it for your next website or app development project.
Important Topics to Learn & Master in Drupal
If you wish to become a Drupal master, the topics listed below must be covered.
Drupal 7 Basics
- How Drupal began
- What is Drupal 7
- What Technology Does Drupal Use?
- What is Drupal
- Content Management System
- Content Management Framework
- Web Application Framework
- Hooks and Callbacks
- Installing Drupal 7
The Admin Interface
- Creating Content
- Managing Content
- Site Building
- Site Configuration
- User Management
Out of the Box Modules
- Core Required
- Core Optional-enabled
- Core Optional-disabled
User Contributed Modules
- What They Are
- Where They Are
- What They Do
- Downloading and Enabling
- Popular Modules
- Module selection and evaluation
Layouts in Drupal
- Blocks and Regions
- Default Blocks
- Custom Blocks
- Enabling Default Blocks and Controlling the Front Page
- Download Methods
- File Module
- Image Module
- Storing user uploaded materials
Custom Content Types with the Fields Module
- The PAGE and the ARTICLE
- Input Filters
- Creating Custom Content-Types
- Field Permissions
Adding Fields to Content-Types
- Text Fields
- Numeric Fields
- Contributed Module: Link Fields
- Contributed Module: Image Fields
- Contributed Module: Media Fields
- Contributed Module: Field Groups
- Contributed Module: Node Reference
Using the Manage Display Settings
- Teaser / Body Displays
- Display Formats
Working with Taxonomy
- What is taxonomy?
- Required Vocabulary
- Controlled Vocabulary
- Single and Multiple Terms
- Adding Terms
- View Content by Term
- Storing Taxonomies
- Module-Based Vocabularies
- Common Functions
VIEWS: Advanced Displays With Contributed Module
- Overview of VIEWS
- Default Views
- Overriden Views
- Normal Views
- Basic Settings
- Display Types
Creating a VIEW With the VIEWS User Interface
- Basic Settings
- Fields vs Node
- What is XML-RPC?
- XML-RPC Clients
- A Simple XML-RPC Server
- Theme Templates
- The .info file
- Theme Engine
Creating a Theme
- Where are the files?
- Installing a Theme
- Creating and Enabling a Customized Sub-Theme
- Theme Inheritance and Sub-Themes
- Modifying a Base Theme
- Theming with a Custom Stylesheet
- Overriding Theme Behavior with PHP
Creating Rules with the Rules module
- Form Processing
- Form Submission
Creating Basic Forms
- Custom Module Basics
- Creating your own Custom Module
- Enabling the Custom Form Module
- Accessing the Custom Form
- Form API Properties
Future of Drupal Developer
Drupal already have several inbuilt features which can help you in creating the scalable web or app based platform. The future of Drupal developers is bright because Drupal will integrate capabilities like as autoloading, security, routing, caching, and better exception handling to create a robust framework. Drupal is a well-established player in the market. It holds the top spot among all web application frameworks, a status that will surely maintain. Until 2021 and beyond, Drupal's future is one of uninhabited and augmented growth. As a result, the number of developers who join this framework and the number of websites built with Drupal will undoubtedly rise, raising the average developer wage. So, if you're just getting started in programming, Drupal can be one of the best programming languages to start with.
Need Support or Some Doubt
If you have some doubt or need our support you can simply whatsapp us at +91 9816685212. You can also email us at [email protected]