Certified .net Developer
Why should you take this Certification?
This certification will make you Internationally Certified and will help in growing your career.
This certification will help you to get Job & Freelance opportunities from thousands of companies.
Average salary given to a Certified .NET Developer is around $60,000 per annum.
Exam Cost: USD 30.00 5 out of 5 based on 6986 ratings.become certified WhatsApp us share
What Is .NET?
The.NET Framework is a Microsoft-developed software framework, and it runs primarily on computers running Windows. A large class library called Framework Class Library is included, as is cross-language interoperability. The Common Language Runtime, the software environment in which.NET Framework programmes run, is known as the Common Language Runtime. The Common Language Runtime (CLR) is a virtual machine for running applications that handles security, memory management, and exception handling. As a result, "managed code" refers to computer code created with the.NET Framework. The.NET Framework is made up of the FCL and CLR libraries.
FCL is in charge of the user interface, data access, database connectivity, cryptography, web application development, numeric algorithms, and networking. The.NET Framework and other libraries are combined by programmers to produce software. Most new Windows applications will make use of the framework. Visual Studio, Microsoft's integrated development environment for.NET software, is also available.
Before its initial release, the.NET Framework was developed as a closed-source project, but Microsoft worked to open-source it as soon as possible. The free and open-source software communities have expressed their dissatisfaction with the chosen terms and the prospects of any free and open-source implementation, particularly with regard to software patents, despite the standardisation efforts. Since then, Microsoft has made changes to.NET development to better reflect the contemporary model of a community-developed software project, including the release of an update to its patent that promises to address the concerns.
Microsoft released the final version of the.NET Framework, version 4.8, in April of this year as a proprietary offering. Since then, only monthly security and stability bug fixes have been made to that version. There aren't any more changes coming to that version. As part of the.NET strategy, Microsoft began developing the.NET Framework in the late 1990s under the name Next Generation Windows Services. The first beta versions of.NET 1.0 were released in early 2000.
Microsoft and Intel collaborated in August 2000 to standardise Common Language Infrastructure and C#. Both Ecma International standards had been ratified by December 2001. In April 2003, the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) was established. ISO/IEC 23271:2012 and ISO/IEC 23270:2006 are the most recent ISO standards.
Salary Range of .NET Developer
Depending on the experience level and the demographic area, the salary of a .NET developer varies widely.
The following is the average .NET Developer Salary in USA:
|Best Minds In .NET||$100,000|
|Senior .NET Developers||$ 85,000|
|Intermediate .NET Developers||$ 65,000|
|.NET Freshers||$ 50,000|
The following is the average .NET Developer Salary in India:
|Best Minds In .NET||INR 90,000|
|Senior .NET Developers||INR 60,000|
|Intermediate .NET Developers||INR 35,000|
|.NET Freshers||INR 20,000|
What Is .NET Certification?
.NET Certification assesses a person's knowledge of the programming language as well as their understanding of programming concepts. A variety of certifying authorities, ranging from government agencies to commercial enterprises and organisations, offer the .NET certification. Certifications are normally obtained by the completion of an online or offline exam.
All certificates have their own set of benefits, such as international recognition, career opportunities, freelancing, and so on. So, .NET certification is an online exam that evaluates a developer's skills and knowledge in order to match them with the suitable opportunities.
Why should you take this Online .NET Certification?
The online .NET certification from Loopskill will assist you in becoming a certified developer. You can take this exam and by scoring 70% you will become an internationally certified .NET developer. This certification will help you in three different ways:
- You can demonstrate your .NET certification to potential employers and can stand out of the crowd.
- You can apply for great jobs using loopskill website or app; moreover, our partners companies will contact you directly for full-time or part-time opportunities depending on your skills & requirements.
- Loopskill is not just a platform to get certified or to find full time jobs; here being a certified developer you can also do freelancing for the clients around the globe. You will be approached by the clients who need your help in building some web based platform or some app based platform.
The loopskill’s online .NET certification is created to help people in exploring and achieving their full potential so they can get connected to the best opportunities around the globe.
Few Of The Best Websites Using .NET:
.NET is utilized by over 3% of the websites worldwide. Here are a few examples of high-traffic websites that rely heavily on .NET:
Advantages of .NET Language for Developers
.NET has various benefits for developers; a few of the most important benefits of using .NET are given below.
- Object-Oriented Programming Module is the foundation of.NET. OOP is a software development method that involves breaking down large software projects into smaller, more manageable chunks. OOP divides data into data fields and uses class declarations to describe the behavior of objects.
- The Integrated Development Environment (IDE) simplifies application development by providing all of the tools required to write and test software. Microsoft's Visual Studio is an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for creating, debugging, and publishing apps for a variety of platforms, including Android and iOS.
- NET Core is a cross-platform framework, meaning it can run on Windows, Linux, and OS X. Unlike the original.NET framework, dotNET core is completely open source, allowing a large engineering community to contribute to its development.
- Flexible deployment is one of the most important and beneficial features of.NET Core. It can be installed as part of the application you're working on or on its own. The modular design allows you to include all of the dependencies you require. Furthermore, with.NET, deployment is as simple as copying a folder.
- The.NET framework allows you to create applications in a variety of domains, including gaming, mobile, IoT, and AI. Microsoft recently announced a partnership with SWIFT, putting AI and data at the heart of Fintech. This will entail establishing an ecosystem that allows banks and corporations to conduct business in an efficient and secure manner.
- Microsoft improved the application's performance by a few percentage points with each new release. Stack Overflow, the leading knowledge website for coders, manages to serve 5.3 million page views per day on just nine servers, thanks to the.NET Core framework.
- One of the first things you should look for when choosing the right technology is the IDEs and tools that are required or add to productivity. Many of them are free, but the best ones have licencing fees that can run into the thousands of dollars per developer. Whether you're a small business trying to break into the market or a large corporation, your money could be better spent.
- When many businesses and developers use a framework, it means it has features that appeal to them. It also demonstrates its stability and high level of community trust, encouraging everyone to try out the framework.
There are several other advantages to learn .NET and adopt it for your next website or app development project.
Important Topics to Learn & Master in .NET
If you wish to become a .NET master, the topics listed below must be covered.
Introduction to C#.NET and OOPs using C#.NET
Learning Objectives - In this module, you will learn about Understand C#.NET program structure followed by writing programs, C#.NET compiler, Data types, Control structures, C#.NET built in classes, struct, etc., Console Application, Arrays in detail. Understand OOPs concepts and implementation using C#.NET. Understand how to handling exceptions, Working with .NET Concepts properties, indexers, delegates, Understand DataObjects in System.Data namespace.
Topics - C# language basics (Syntax, keywords, operators, data types), importing namespace, Create Console Application. Using Convert, String, DateTime, Arrays, etc in-detail OOPS in C#.NET. Create and implement class, object, method, Polymorphism Inheritance, abstract class, interface, Exception Handling, properties and indexers, Delegates, Data Objects.
Windows Forms using C#.NET
Learning Objectives - In this module, you will learn about the System.Windows.Forms Namespace, understand the development and execution of Windows Form available Tools/controls and their events.
Topics - Visual Studio IDE for Windows Forms, Creating Windows Forms, Working with controls like Label, TextBox, Button, RadioButton, CheckBox, ListBox, ComboBox, PicureBox, Dialog, Timer and Handling Events.
ADO.NET -Data Access from SQL Server
Topics - Ado.NET Architecture and ADO.NET Library, Creating and Establish database connectivity, Connection vs Disconnection Model, CRUD operations using Connection Oriented Model with SqlCommand and SqlDataReader, Navigation of data in data objects using Disconnection oriented model with SqlDataAdapter DataSet, DataTable, etc.
Collections and Assemblies
Topics - Collection, Collection API, Generics, Generic Collection, Index and Key-Value paired collections, Assembly, Types of assemblies, Create Assembly, Create strong name, Install Assembly in GAC, Consume class library.
Web Server Controls
Topics - Web Server Control, Available Web Sever controls, Using regular controls like, label, texbox, ListControl, RadioButtonList, CheckBoxList, DropDownList, BulletedList, ListBox, Validation of input using validation controls.
LinQ, 3-Tier Architecture
State Management, Ajax
Topics - Introduction to Security, Security in ASP.NET, Authentication (Anonymous Authentication, Windows Authentication, Forms Authentication), Authorization, Securing a page and folders, WebService Introduction, SOA, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, etc., Example and Task.
Topics - ASP.NET Specification, Webpage, WebSite, Web Application, WebServers (IIS, IISExpress), PostBack, PostBack types, Inpage vs Codebehind, Page Life Cycle events.
Future of .NET Developer
.NET already have several inbuilt features which can help you in creating the scalable web or app based platform. The future of .NET developers is bright because .NET will integrate capabilities like as autoloading, security, routing, caching, and better exception handling to create a robust framework. .NET is a well-established player in the market. It holds the top spot among all web application frameworks, a status that will surely maintain. Until 2021 and beyond, .NET's future is one of uninhabited and augmented growth. As a result, the number of developers who join this framework and the number of websites built with .NET will undoubtedly rise, raising the average developer wage. So, if you're just getting started in programming, .NET can be one of the best programming languages to start with.
Need Support or Some Doubt
If you have some doubt or need our support you can simply whatsapp us at +91 9816685212. You can also email us at email@example.com