Django Certification Exam
Benefits of LoopSkill Certification
You will become Internationally Certified Django Developer.
Backed by 5000+ Companies this Certification will provide you Great Job Opportunities.
Average salary of a great Django Professional is around $60,000 per annum.
Exam Cost: USD 30.00
What Is Django?
Web framework Django is written in Python and adheres to the MTV (Model–Template-View) architectural pattern. The Django Software Foundation (DSF), a 501(c)(3) non-profit organisation in the United States, maintains it.
Django's primary goal is to make it easier to create complex, database-driven websites using the Django programming language. Less code, low coupling, rapid development and the don't repeat yourself principle are all emphasized in the framework. All of the code is in Python, including the settings, files, and models.
As an additional feature, Django provides a customizable administrative interface that allows for the creation, reading, updating, and deletion of objects. Instagram, Mozilla, Disqus, Bitbucket, Nextdoor, and Clubhouse are just a few of the well-known sites that use Django.
Adrian Holovaty and Simon Willison, web programmers at the Lawrence Journal-World newspaper, began using Python to build applications in the fall of 2003. During the early stages of Django's development, shortly after Simon Willison's internship ended, Jacob Kaplan-Moss was hired. In July 2005, it was made available to the public under a BSD licence. In honour of the guitarist Django Reinhardt, the framework bears his name.
Holovaty is an accomplished Romani jazz guitarist and Django Reinhardt devotee. A newly formed Django Software Foundation (DSF) was announced in June 2008 to maintain Django in the future.
No special tools are required to develop a Django project, as the source code can be edited in any text editor. It is still possible to increase development productivity by using editors that specialise in computer programming. Since Django is written in Python, text editors that are familiar with Python syntax are helpful.
There are a number of additional features available in integrated development environments (IDE), including debugging, refactoring, and unit testing. In the same way as plain editors, Python IDEs can be useful. Some Python-specific IDEs also support Django projects, so using such an IDE when developing a Django project can help increase productivity.
You can see how popular Django is by looking at the statistics below...
In India, Django is the 10th most growing Framework.
In USA, Django is the 8th most growing Framework.
In UK, Django is the 12th most growing Framework.
In Palestine, Django is the 7nd most growing Framework.
In Mongolia, Django is the 12nd most growing Framework.
In Georgia, Django is the 18th most growing Framework.
Salary Range of Django Developer
Depending on the experience level and the demographic area, the salary of a Django developer varies widely.
The following is the average Django Developer Salary in USA:
|Best Minds In Django||$125,000|
|Senior Django Developers||$ 100,000|
|Intermediate Django Developers||$ 80,000|
|Django Freshers||$ 50,000|
The following is the average Django Developer Salary in India:
|Best Minds In Django||INR 100,000|
|Senior Django Developers||INR 70,000|
|Intermediate Django Developers||INR 45,000|
|Django Freshers||INR 30,000|
What Is Django Certification?
Django Certification assesses a person's knowledge of the programming language as well as their understanding of programming concepts. A variety of certifying authorities, ranging from government agencies to commercial enterprises and organisations, offer the Django certification. Certifications are normally obtained by the completion of an online or offline exam.
All certificates have their own set of benefits, such as international recognition, career opportunities, freelancing, and so on. So, Django certification is an online exam that evaluates a developer's skills and knowledge in order to match them with the suitable opportunities.
Why should you take this Online Django Certification?
The online Django certification from Loopskill will assist you in becoming a certified developer. You can take this exam and by scoring 70% you will become an internationally certified Django developer. This certification will help you in three different ways:
- You can demonstrate your Django certification to potential employers and can stand out of the crowd.
- You can apply for great jobs using loopskill website or app; moreover, our partners companies will contact you directly for full-time or part-time opportunities depending on your skills & requirements.
- Loopskill is not just a platform to get certified or to find full time jobs; here being a certified developer you can also do freelancing for the clients around the globe. You will be approached by the clients who need your help in building some web based platform or some app based platform.
The loopskill’s online Django certification is created to help people in exploring and achieving their full potential so they can get connected to the best opportunities around the globe.
Few Of The Best Websites Using Django:
Django is utilised by over 1,300,000 websites worldwide. Here are a few examples of high-traffic websites that rely heavily on Django:
Advantages of Django Language for Developers
Django has various benefits for developers; a few of the most important benefits of using Django are given below.
- Backward compatibility with old versions of reusable components like interfaces, similar features and formats is a feature of Django's architecture. If you want to work with older versions of Django, you can do so by using the older versions' formats and functions.
- There are cultural philosophies, tools, and practises that go into DevOps that increase the ability of an organisation to deliver services.
- Django adheres to the "KISS" principle, which stands for "Keep it short and simple". Code should be short and easy to understand, and methods should not exceed 50-60 lines in Django. Django, on the other hand, adheres to the "DRY" principle, which stands for "Don't Repeat Yourself", which means you can replace frequently repeated software patterns with abstractions or data normalisation.
- Rest is a popular toolkit for building web APIs, REST stands for Representational State Transfer framework. Due to its dominance, the entire API can be created in just two or three lines of code.
- Unlike other solutions, Django does not rely on any third-party software. From a web server to a model engine to an Object Relational Mapper (ORM) that allows the framework to use different databases and switch between them within a project, it has pretty much everything.
- Django's framework is based on Python, a high-level programming language that's fun to use. As a result, Django software programmes can be used in a wide variety of situations. Object-oriented programmes are easier to code and implement in Python because it supports multiple paradigms and is multi-paradigm in its approach.
- In addition, Django is lightning-fast. Imagination is transformed into reality in a matter of seconds. Apps written in Django are cost-effective and time-saving in their execution. For this reason, it is the best option for developers who are concerned about the expiration dates of their products.
- This is because Django comes with everything pre-configured and ready to use. All of the features you need to build a web application from scratch are included in it. Creating a frame doesn't take long because everything is already in place.
- Because it is not a business-oriented language like C# or Java, Django is suitable for almost any project size. You can use Django to build social media web applications that can handle high traffic and large amounts of data.
- Django has always adhered to the highest standards of site development and security, keeping up with the latest trends. Even if you're using an older version of Django, it's regularly updated with security patches. LTS (Long-term Support) is a version of Django available for download.
- The administration panels allow you to manage your application from a central location. Creating a Django admin panel on your own would be time-consuming and pointless because the admin panel is automatically generated from Python code.
- You'll want to use Python if you want your site to rank highly in search engine results because of its human-readable code.
There are several other advantages to learn Django and adopt it for your next website or app development project.
Important Topics to Learn & Master in Django
If you wish to become a Django master, the topics listed below must be covered.
Introduction to Django
- Django components
- How to install and Configure Django components
How to create Django views
- About View Functions
- Using Django's HttpResponse Class
- Understanding HttpRequest Objects
- Using QueryDict Objects
- About URLconf
- Regular Expressions
- Expression Examples
- Simple URLConf Examples
- Using Multiple URLConf's
- Passing URL Arguments
- Template Fundamentals
- Creating Template Objects
- Loading Template Files
- Filling in Template Content (Context Objects)
- Template Tags
- Template Filters
- More on For Loops
- Template Inheritance
- Easy Rendering of Templates
- RequestContext Processors
- Global Context Processors
- Form classes
- Advanced Forms processing techniques
Django and REST APIs
- Django REST framework
Unit testing with Django
- Using Python’s unittest2 library
- Test Databases
- About Database Models
- Configuring Django for Database Access
- Understanding Django Apps
- About Django Models
- Defining Django Models
- Understanding Model Fields & Options
- Table Naming Conventions
- Creating A Django Model
- Adding the App to Your Project
- Validating the App
- Generating & Reviewing the SQL
- Adding Data to the Model
- Primary Keys and the Model
- Simple Data Retrieval Using a Model
- Understanding QuerySets
- Applying Filters
- Specifying Field Lookups
- Lookup Types
- Slicing QuerySets
- Specifying Ordering in QuerySets
- Common QuerySet Methods
- Deleting Records
- Managing Related Records
- Retrieving Related Records
- Using Q Objects
- Creating Forms from Models
Using Django Admin Interface
- Enabling the Admin Interface
- Creating an Admin User
Access Control with Sessions and Users
- Cookies & Django
- The Django Session Framework
- Sessions in Views
- Session Tuning
- Installing Django User Authentication
- Using Authentication in Views
- Login and Logout
- Building your Own Login/Logout Views
- Authentication Decorators
- Adding & Deactivating Users
- Asynchronous Messaging
- Managing Permissions
- Simple Generic Views
- Using Generic Redirects
- Other Generic Views
- Create/Update/Delete Generic views
Data Caching for Performance
- Data Caching
- Setting up Per-View Caching
- Site Caching
Django's Email Functionality
- Configuring Mail Settings
- Sending Email
- Other Email Functions
Future of Django Developer
Django already have several inbuilt features which can help you in creating the scalable web or app based platform. The future of Django for developers is bright because Django is fast, secured & completely scalable. Django is a well-established player in the market. It holds the top spot among all web application frameworks, a status that will surely maintain. Until 2021 and beyond, Django's future is one of uninhabited and augmented growth. As a result, the number of developers who join this framework and the number of websites built with Django will undoubtedly rise, raising the average developer wage. So, if you're just getting started in programming, Django can be one of the best programming languages to start with.
Need Support or Some Doubt
If you have some doubt or need our support you can simply WhatsApp us at +91 9816685212. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org