Certified DevOps Developer
Why should you take this Certification?
This certification will make you Internationally Certified and will help in growing your career.
This certification will help you to get Job & Freelance opportunities from thousands of companies.
Average salary given to a Certified DevOps Engineer is around $60,000 per annum.
Exam Cost: USD 30.00 5 out of 5 based on 3864 ratings.become certified WhatsApp us share
What Is DevOps?
When software development (Dev) and IT operations are combined, DevOps is born (Ops). System development lifecycles will be shortened and high-quality software will be delivered on a continuous basis. Agile software development and DevOps go hand in hand; several DevOps aspects came from Agile.
People who practise DevOps use different sets of tools, known as "toolchains," rather than a single one, because the methodology is aimed at being cross-functional. We expect toolchains to fit into one or more of the following categories, which reflect important elements in development and delivery.
The process of Toolchain is usually divided into 7 steps:
Coding – Coding involves code development and review, source code management & code merging tools.
Building – Building involves using continuous integration tools to find, analyze the build status.
Testing – Different testing tools are used to provide quick and timely feedback about business progress and their risks.
Packaging – Packaging tools and techniques are used to managing artifact repository, application pre-deployment staging.
Releasing – The releasing is usually to look after the change management, release approvals, & to manage the release automation.
Configuring – Configuring is the further step for the infrastructure configuration and management, infrastructure as code tools.
Monitoring – Monitoring is the last and continuous step to monitor the applications performance and to see end-user experience.
Adoption of DevOps is being driven by many factors – including:
- Development of various processes and tools using agile and other development processes and methods;
- Demand from application and business unit stakeholders for a faster rate of production releases;
- Virtualized and cloud infrastructure is widely available, both internally and externally;
- More data centre automation and configuration management tools are being used;
- A greater emphasis on test automation and continuous integration methods has been placed;
- A critical mass of best practises that are publicly available.
Salary Range of DevOps Developer
Depending on the experience level and the demographic area, the salary of a DevOps developer varies widely.
The following is the average DevOps Developer Salary in USA:
|Best Minds In DevOps||$150,000|
|Senior DevOps Developers||$ 120,000|
|Intermediate DevOps Developers||$ 80,000|
|DevOps Freshers||$ 60,000|
The following is the average DevOps Developer Salary in India:
|Best Minds In DevOps||INR 125,000|
|Senior DevOps Developers||INR 100,000|
|Intermediate DevOps Developers||INR 70,000|
|DevOps Freshers||INR 40,000|
What Is DevOps Certification?
DevOps Certification assesses a person's knowledge of the programming language & IT infrastructure as well as their understanding of programming concepts. A variety of certifying authorities, ranging from government agencies to commercial enterprises and organisations, offer the DevOps certification. Certifications are normally obtained by the completion of an online or offline exam.
All certificates have their own set of benefits, such as international recognition, career opportunities, freelancing, and so on. So, DevOps certification is an online exam that evaluates a developer's skills and knowledge in order to match them with the suitable opportunities.
Why should you take this Online DevOps Certification?
The online DevOps certification from Loopskill will assist you in becoming a certified developer. You can take this exam and by scoring 70% you will become an internationally certified DevOps developer. This certification will help you in three different ways:
- You can demonstrate your DevOps certification to potential employers and can stand out of the crowd.
- You can apply for great jobs using loopskill website or app; moreover, our partners companies will contact you directly for full-time or part-time opportunities depending on your skills & requirements.
- Loopskill is not just a platform to get certified or to find full time jobs; here being a certified developer you can also do freelancing for the clients around the globe. You will be approached by the clients who need your help in building some web based platform or some app based platform.
The loopskill’s online DevOps certification is created to help people in exploring and achieving their full potential so they can get connected to the best opportunities around the globe.
Few Of The Best Websites Using DevOps:
DevOps is utilised by over 30,000 websites worldwide. Here are a few examples of high-traffic websites that rely heavily on DevOps:
Advantages of DevOps Language for Developers
DevOps has various benefits for developers; a few of the most important benefits of using DevOps are given below.
Faster Deployment: In a competitive market, customers will be more satisfied if updates and new features are delivered faster and more frequently.
Stabilization: Isn't it true that tension caused by the release of new features, fixes, and updates can cause your workspace to become unstable and reduce your overall output? You can improve your work environment by adopting a well-balanced DevOps approach.
Product quality: When development and operations teams work together and gather user feedback frequently, the quality of the product improves dramatically.
Automation in repetitive tasks: There are more advantages to DevOps when compared to the traditional model because it makes it easier to detect and fix issues quickly and effectively. Because of the automated testing of flaws, the team has more time to think of new ideas.
Agility in your business: No one can deny the fact that being flexible in your business can help you stay ahead of the competition. In addition, DevOps provides the scalability required by the business to undergo a transformation.
Delivery of software: In the DevOps methodology, all departments are responsible for maintaining stability and adding new features to the product. So unlike the traditional method, software delivery is quick and unhindered.
Fast and reliable problem-solving techniques: An important benefit of DevOps is the ability to quickly and reliably resolve software management errors.
Transparency leads to high productivity: By eliminating silos and promoting collaboration, this process allows for easy communication among team members, allowing them to focus on their specific area of expertise and become more productive. A company's employees' productivity and efficiency have increased as a result of adopting DevOps practises.
Minimal cost of production: As maintenance and new updates are brought under a broader single umbrella, DevOps helps reduce management and production costs for your departments with proper collaboration.
There are several other advantages to learn DevOps and adopt it for your next website or app development project.
Important Topics to Learn & Master in DevOps
If you wish to become a DevOps master, the topics listed below must be covered.
Introduction to DevOps
- Understanding DevOps?
- Benefits of Devops
- What & Why of DevOps?
- Learning DevOps Tools
Getting Started with AWS
- Account Registration with Regions and AZ
- Instance types & Security Group
- Launching & Connecting to EC2 Instance
- Version Control with Git
- Learning Objective & SCM
- Git branching and merging
- Creating pull request
- Code Review & Merging changes
- Lab: Create a repo and push code on GibHub / Bitbucket
- Container Vs Virtual Machine
- Installing docker on CentOS, Debian and Windows
- Managing Container with Docker Commands
- Building your own docker images
- Docker Compose
- Docker registry - Docker Hub
- Networking inside single docker container
- What is Docker Swarm?
- Creating Swarm
- Deploy Service on Swarm
- Deploy Service on Swarm Service scaling
- Applying rolling update
- Managing Swarm
- Draining node
Automate Docker Swarm on AWS
- Install AWSCLI
- Configure AWSCLI
- Create Swarm on AWS
- Deploy service on Swarm
Configuration Management with Ansible
- Introduction to Ansible & Ansible Vault
- Ansible Prerequisites & Inventory Management
- Executing adhoc commands
- Write Playbooks
- Configuration Management
- Configuring Ansible Roles
- Introduction to Kubernetes & it’s Architecture
- Kubernetes cluster installation
- Raft Consensus Algorith
- Networking in Kubernetes
- Installing Minikube
- Objects in Kubernetes - Pod, Deployment
- Services - Service Discovery, Service Object, Headless Services, Service Types
- Role based Access
- Volumes - Persistent Volumes, Persistent Volume Claim, Storage Class
- Config Map and Secrets
- Ingress - Virtual Host, Types, Fanout, Virtual Host, Fanout Ingress configuration, Virtual Host Ingress configuration
Infrastructure as Code with Terraform
- Introduction to Terraform
- Terraform Installation
- Terraform commands
- Terraform Variables
- Creating VM in AWS using Terraform
- Installing nginx on EC2 using Terraform
- Creating and using Terraform Modules
- Terraform Templates
Continuous Integration using Jenkins
- Introduction to Jenkins
- Continuous Integration & Continuous Integration with Jenkins
- Jenkins Architecture
- Installing Jenkins on EC2
- User management
- Set up Jenkins Master & Slave
- Setup CI-CD pipeline for sample project
Continuous Monitoring with Prometheus and Graffana
- Introduction to Prometheus
- Prometheus installation
- Introduction to Grafana
- Grafana Installation
- Integration of Prometheus and Grafana
- Adding customised dashboard in Grafana
- Introduction to node exporter
- Integrating node exporter for monitoring
- Monitoring docker and containers
Future of DevOps Developer
DevOps already have several features which can help you in creating the scalable web or app based platform. The future of DevOps developers is bright because DevOps is the blend of technology and programming that is helping developers in getting the right and scalable solution.
DevOps is a well-established player in the market. It holds the top spot among all web application development techniques, a status that will surely maintain. Until 2021 and beyond, DevOps's future is one of uninhabited and augmented growth. As a result, the number of developers who join this method and the number of websites and apps built with DevOps will undoubtedly rise, raising the average developer wage. So, if you're just getting started in programming, learning the DevOps methods can be one of the best options to start with.
Need Support or Some Doubt
If you have some doubt or need our support you can simply WhatsApp us at +91 9816685212. You can also email us at email@example.com