Certified C++ Developer
Why should you take this Certification?
This certification will make you Internationally Certified and will help in growing your career.
This certification will help you to get Job & Freelance opportunities from thousands of companies.
Average salary given to a Certified C++ Developer is around $60,000 per annum.
Exam Cost: USD 30.00 5 out of 5 based on 9642 ratings.become certified WhatsApp us share
What Is C++?
Bjarne Stroustrup created C++ as an extension of the C programming language, or "C with Classes." The language has evolved significantly over time, and modern C++ now includes object-oriented, generic, and functional features in addition to memory manipulation facilities at the low level. The Free Software Foundation, LLVM, Microsoft, Intel, Oracle, and IBM all provide C++ compilers, so it is widely available.
Embedded, resource-constrained software and large systems were the main focus of C++'s design, which also emphasised performance, efficiency, and adaptability of use. With its strengths in software infrastructure and resource-constrained applications, such as desktop applications, video games, servers, and performance-critical apps, C++ has proven useful in a wide range of other contexts. ISO/IEC 14882:2020, the latest standard version of C++ ratified and published by ISO in December 2020, is standardised by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO).
A Danish computer scientist, Bjarne Stroustrup, began work on "C with Classes" in 1979, which would eventually become C++. Stroustrup was inspired to create a new language after working on his PhD thesis project and learning how to programme. Stroustrup found that Simula had features that were extremely useful for large software development, but the language was too slow for practical use, while BCPL was quick, but too low-level to be suitable for large software development.
To begin with, Stroustrup had to analyse the UNIX kernel from a distributed computing perspective when working at AT&T Bell Labs. Stroustrup set out to add Simula-like features to the C language based on his PhD experience. C was selected because of its versatility, speed, portability, and wide adoption. Other languages, such as ALGOL 68, Ada, CLU, and ML, influenced ALGOL 68 and Simula as well as C.
The C++ language is made up of two main parts: a direct mapping of hardware features provided primarily by the C subset and zero-overhead abstractions based on those mappings. Described by Stroustrup as "C++ is built on top of a lightweight abstraction programming language (APL) that allows programmers to create and use efficient and elegant abstractions. It differs from other languages in that it does things quickly and efficiently."
Salary Range of C++ Developer
Depending on the experience level and the demographic area, the salary of a C++ developer varies widely.
The following is the average C++ Developer Salary in USA:
|Best Minds In C++||$125,000|
|Senior C++ Developers||$ 100,000|
|Intermediate C++ Developers||$ 80,000|
|C++ Freshers||$ 50,000|
The following is the average C++ Developer Salary in India:
|Best Minds In C++||INR 90,000|
|Senior C++ Developers||INR 60,000|
|Intermediate C++ Developers||INR 35,000|
|C++ Freshers||INR 20,000|
What Is C++ Certification?
C++ Certification assesses a person's knowledge of the programming language as well as their understanding of programming concepts. A variety of certifying authorities, ranging from government agencies to commercial enterprises and organisations, offer the C++ certification. Certifications are normally obtained by the completion of an online or offline exam.
All certificates have their own set of benefits, such as international recognition, career opportunities, freelancing, and so on. So, C++ certification is an online exam that evaluates a developer's skills and knowledge in order to match them with the suitable opportunities.
Why should you take this Online C++ Certification?
The online C++ certification from Loopskill will assist you in becoming a certified developer. You can take this exam and by scoring 70% you will become an internationally certified C++ developer. This certification will help you in three different ways:
- You can demonstrate your C++ certification to potential employers and can stand out of the crowd.
- You can apply for great jobs using loopskill website or app; moreover, our partners companies will contact you directly for full-time or part-time opportunities depending on your skills & requirements.
- Loopskill is not just a platform to get certified or to find full time jobs; here being a certified developer you can also do freelancing for the clients around the globe. You will be approached by the clients who need your help in building some web based platform or some app based platform.
The loopskill’s online C++ certification is created to help people in exploring and achieving their full potential so they can get connected to the best opportunities around the globe.
Few Of The Best Websites Using C++:
C++ is utilized by over 100,000 websites worldwide. Here are a few examples of high-traffic websites that rely heavily on C++:
Advantages of C++ Language for Developers
C++ has various benefits for developers; a few of the most important benefits of using C++ are given below.
- Because of C++'s portability, we can develop programmes without worrying about the underlying hardware. This makes it possible for us to move the development of a programme from one platform to another.
- Because it's a mid-level programming language, we can use it in both low- and high-level applications. High-level language features aid in the creation of games and desktop applications, while low-level language features aid in the creation of kernels and drivers.
- C++'s OOP features like polymorphism, encapsulation, inheritance, and abstraction set it apart from other programming languages.
- The word paradigm refers to the process of thinking ahead that goes into computer programming. It has to do with the program's logic, style, and how we proceed with it. C++ is a multi-paradigm programming language because it adheres to three paradigms: generic, imperative, and object-oriented (OOP).
- C++ has Dynamic Memory Allocation support, which makes it easier to free and allocate memory. C++ lacks garbage collection, so it gives programmers complete control over memory management.
- Because C++ is a compiler-based programming language, no additional runtime software is needed to run the programme. As a result, the code runs more quickly and efficiently because it is pre-interpreted.
- The syntax of C++ is similar to that of C#, C, and Java. Knowing one of these makes learning C++ much easier. It also simplifies the process of moving between languages.
- C++ has a wide selection of pre-installed libraries. As a result, software development can move more quickly, and users can accomplish more with less.
- C++ can be used to develop graphical user interfaces (GUIs) and video games. Graphics development and real-time algebraic simulation benefit from C++. This means that C++ can be useful in any field.
- The C++ community is huge. The size of your community is critical if you hope to receive some form of support from time to time. The more people in the community there are, the more help you'll get with your issues.
- Scalability, or the ability to scale up or down a programme, is one of C++'s greatest strengths. Due to this, C++ can be used to create resource-intensive applications that are both small and large.
- C++ has a large job market because of its use in a wide range of fields, from finance to app development to game development.
There are several other advantages to learn C++ and adopt it for your next website or app development project.
Important Topics to Learn & Master in C++
If you wish to become a C++ master, the topics listed below must be covered.
- Introduction to C++
- Different paradigms of problem solving
- POP vs OOP
- Features of Object Oriented Programming Languages
- Defining a Function
- Calling a Function
- Return statement
- Function Prototype
- Basic Function Designs
- Reference variables
- Parameter Passing Methods
Classes and Objects
- Defining a Class
- Creating Objects
- Access specifiers
- Accessing Class Members
- Scope Resolution Operator ( :: )
- Defining Member Functions
Constructors & Destructors
- Properties of constructors
- Types of constructors
- Default Constructors
- Parameterized Constructors
- Copy Constructors
- Constructor Overloading
- Constructors with Default Arguments
- Differences between Member functions & Constructors
- Differences between Constructors & Destructors
- Static Data Members
- Static member functions
- Constant data members
- Constant Member Functions
- Constructors in Derived Classes
- Destructors in Derived Classes
- Formatted I-O Operations
- Defining Operator Overloading Function
- Overloading Unary Operators
- Overloading Binary Operators
- Overloading Unary Operators using Friend Functions
- Overloading Binary Operators using Friend Functions
- Overloading << & >>
- Class hierarchies
- Base classes
- Derived Classes
- Derived Class Definition
- Access specifier : protected
- Types of Inheritance & Programs
Polymorphism and Virtual Functions
- Static Binding
- Dynamic Binding
- Virtual Destructor
- Function Overriding
- Accessing Members using Pointers
- Virtual Functions
- Pure Virtual Functions
- Abstract Classes
- Virtual Destructors
- Function Templates
- Over loading function template
- Class Templates
- Inheritance Class Templates
- Types of Errors
- Benefits of exception handling
- try, catch, throw keywords
- Throwing an exception
- ‘try’ block
- Catching an exception
- Exception objects
- Rethrowing an exception
- Exception Handling Mechanism
- Catching all exceptions
- Nested try blocks
- File Streams Classes
- Opening & Closing a File
- Detection End of File
- File Pointers & Their Manipulation
- Sequential Files
- Random Access Files
- I-O stream Class hierarchies
- Unformatted I-O Operation
Standard Template Libraries
- list, deque
- set, multiset
- map, multimap
- Sorting, Searching
- Important STL Algorithms
- Useful Array algorithms
- Partition Operations
Future of C++ Developer
C++ already have several inbuilt features which can help you in creating the scalable web or app based platform. The future of C++ developers is bright because C++ will integrate capabilities like as autoloading, security, routing, caching, and better exception handling to create a robust framework. C++ is a well-established player in the market. It holds the top spot among all web application frameworks, a status that will surely maintain. Until 2021 and beyond, C++'s future is one of uninhabited and augmented growth. As a result, the number of developers who join this framework and the number of websites built with C++ will undoubtedly rise, raising the average developer wage. So, if you're just getting started in programming, C++ can be one of the best programming languages to start with.
Need Support or Some Doubt
If you have some doubt or need our support you can simply whatsapp us at +91 9816685212. You can also email us at email@example.com