Certified C Language Developer
Why should you take this Certification?
This certification will make you Internationally Certified and will help in growing your career.
This certification will help you to get Job & Freelance opportunities from thousands of companies.
Average salary given to a Certified C Language Developer is around $60,000 per annum.
Exam Cost: USD 30.00 5 out of 5 based on 9657 ratings.become certified WhatsApp us share
What Is C Language?
C is a procedural computer programming language with a static type system that supports structured programming, lexical variable scope, and recursion. C was created with constructs that map well to common machine instructions. It has a long history of use in applications that were previously written in assembly language. Operating systems and various application software for computer architectures ranging from supercomputers to PLCs and embedded systems are examples of such applications.
C, the successor to the programming language B, was created by Dennis Ritchie at Bell Labs between 1972 and 1973 to create Unix utilities. It was used to re-implement the Unix operating system's kernel. Throughout the 1980s, the letter C grew in popularity. C compilers from various vendors are available for the majority of existing computer architectures and operating systems, making it one of the most widely used programming languages. Since 1989, ANSI and the International Organization for Standardization have standardised C.
C is a procedural imperative language. It was created to be compiled, with minimal runtime support, to provide low-level memory access and language constructs that map efficiently to machine instructions. The language was created to encourage cross-platform programming, despite its low-level capabilities. With a few changes to the source code, a standards-compliant C programme written with portability in mind can be compiled for a wide range of computer platforms and operating systems.
C was ranked first in the TIOBE index, a measure of programming language popularity, as of January 2021, up from second the previous year. The development of the Unix operating system, which was originally implemented in assembly language on a PDP-7 by Dennis Ritchie and Ken Thompson, incorporating several ideas from colleagues, is closely linked to the development of C. They eventually decided to port the operating system to the PDP-11 computer. Assembly language was also used to create the first PDP-11 version of Unix.
Salary Range of C Language Developer
Depending on the experience level and the demographic area, the salary of a C Language developer varies widely.
The following is the average C Language Developer Salary in USA:
|Best Minds In C Language||$125,000|
|Senior C Language Developers||$ 100,000|
|Intermediate C Language Developers||$ 80,000|
|C Language Freshers||$ 50,000|
The following is the average C Language Developer Salary in India:
|Best Minds In C Language||INR 90,000|
|Senior C Language Developers||INR 60,000|
|Intermediate C Language Developers||INR 35,000|
|C Language Freshers||INR 20,000|
What Is C Language Certification?
C Language Certification assesses a person's knowledge of the programming language as well as their understanding of programming concepts. A variety of certifying authorities, ranging from government agencies to commercial enterprises and organisations, offer the C Language certification. Certifications are normally obtained by the completion of an online or offline exam.
All certificates have their own set of benefits, such as international recognition, career opportunities, freelancing, and so on. So, C Language certification is an online exam that evaluates a developer's skills and knowledge in order to match them with the suitable opportunities.
Why should you take this Online C Language Certification?
The online C Language certification from Loopskill will assist you in becoming a certified developer. You can take this exam and by scoring 70% you will become an internationally certified C Language developer. This certification will help you in three different ways:
- You can demonstrate your C Language certification to potential employers and can stand out of the crowd.
- You can apply for great jobs using loopskill website or app; moreover, our partners companies will contact you directly for full-time or part-time opportunities depending on your skills & requirements.
- Loopskill is not just a platform to get certified or to find full time jobs; here being a certified developer you can also do freelancing for the clients around the globe. You will be approached by the clients who need your help in building some web based platform or some app based platform.
The loopskill’s online C Language certification is created to help people in exploring and achieving their full potential so they can get connected to the best opportunities around the globe.
Few Of The Best Websites Using C Language:
C Language is utilized by over 100,000 websites worldwide. Here are a few examples of high-traffic websites that rely heavily on C Language:
Advantages of C Language Language for Developers
C Language has various benefits for developers; a few of the most important benefits of using C Language are given below.
- C, also known as a "portable assembler," is a low-level programming language that can be compiled with a variety of compilers. Because of C's efficiency, it's simple to write efficient code, which improves runtime performance.
- C is a portable programming language. It was created to be compiled with a variety of compilers and run on a variety of hardware platforms, so you don't need to be an expert on your machine's memory layout to write programmes for it.
- C has a lot of built-in functions that make writing programmes a lot easier. Because the compiler automatically links in functions like scanf() and printf(), they can be called without having to declare them first.
- C is a very extensible language. Several languages have been added to the language, including Java and Objective-C. Preprocessors like GCC or Clang, which can generate code from a file and take care of things for you automatically, can also be used to extend C in the same way.
- The C programming language is open-source, which means that the source code is freely available for anyone to modify to their liking. This also allows programmers to create public libraries based on their personal preferences or problems that they want to solve.
- C is a middle-level programming language, meaning it can be used for both low- and high-level programming. Because of its efficiency and portability, it is an excellent choice.
- C is an excellent programming language for creating algorithms and data structures. Despite the fact that it appears to be a low-level language, C has been used to create some of the most widely used software in existence: operating systems, compilers, debuggers, and so on.
- C is a procedural programming language, which means that it gives the computer instructions in the correct order. It is called "procedural" because it employs procedures and functions to perform tasks such as input/output.
There are several other advantages to learn C Language and adopt it for your next website or app development project.
Important Topics to Learn & Master in C Language
If you wish to become a C Language master, the topics listed below must be covered.
Fundamentals in C
- Programming Languages
- Types of software
- Introduction to C
- History of C
- Features of C
- Applications of C
- Character set, ASCII Table
- Identifiers & Naming Rules
- Data Types
- Type Qualifiers
- How does the data stored in Computers Memory
- Variable Declaration
- Variable Assignment
- Variable Initialization
- Defining Constants
Operators and Expressions
- Arithmetic operators
- Arithmetic expressions
- Evaluation of expressions
- Relational operators
- Logical operators
- Assignment operators
- Increment & decrement operators
- Conditional operator
- Bitwise operators
- Type casting
- Sizeof operator
- Comma operator
- Operators Precedence and Associativity
- Evaluation of Expressions
- Input-Output Library Functions
- Non-formatted Input and Output
- Character oriented Library functions
- Compiler, Linker and Loader
- Program execution phases
- Formatted Library Functions
- Mathematical Library Functions
- Structure of a C Program
- Basic programs
- Conditional Control Statements
- One dimensional arrays
- Declaration of 1D arrays
- Initialization of 1D arrays
- Accessing element of 1D arrays
- Reading and displaying elements
- Programs on 1D Arrays
- Two dimensional arrays
- Declaration of 2D arrays
- Initialization of 2D arrays
- Accessing element of 2D arrays
- Reading and displaying elements
- Programs on 2D Arrays
- Three dimensional arrays
- String Concept
- Introduction to String in C
- Storing Strings
- The string Delimiter
- String Literals (String Constants)
- Strings and Characters
- Declaring Strings
- Initializing Strings
- Strings and the Assignment Operator
- String Input Functions / Reading Strings
- String Output Functions / Writing Strings
- String Input-Output using fscanf() and fprintf() Functions
- Single Character Library Functions / Character Manipulation in the String
- String Manipulation Library Functions
- Programs Using Character Arrays
- Array of Strings (2D Character Arrays)
- Programs Using Array of Strings
- Understanding Memory Addresses
- Pointer Operators
- Pointer Advantages and Disadvantages
- Declaration of Pointer Variables
- Initialization of Pointer Variables
- Dereferencing / Redirecting Pointer Variables
- Declaration versus Redirection
- Void Pointer
- Null Pointer
- Array of Pointers
- Pointer to Pointer
- Pointer Arithmetic
- Dynamic Memory Allocation Functions
- Advantages of using functions
- Defining a function
- Calling a function
- Return statement
- Function Prototype
- Basic Function Designs
- Programs Using Functions
- Iteration vs Recursion
- Nested functions
- Variable Length Number of Arguments
- Parameter Passing Techniques – Call by value & Call by Address
- Functions Returning Pointers
- Pointers and One-Dimensional Arrays
- Pointers and Two-Dimensional Arrays
- Passing 1D arrays to Functions
- Passing 2D arrays to Functions
- Pointers and Strings
- Passing Strings to Functions
- Pointer to Function
- Object Attributes
- The #include Preprocessor Directive & User defined header files
- The #define Preprocessor Directive: Symbolic Constants
- The #define Preprocessor Directive: Macros
- Conditional Compilation Directives
Structures, Unions, Enumerations and Typedef
- Structure Type Declaration
- Structure Variable Declaration
- Initialization of Structure
- Accessing the members of a structure
- Programs Using Structures
- Operations on Structures (Copying and Comparing Structures)
- Nested structures (Complex Structures)
- Structures Containing Arrays (Complex Structures)
- Array of Structures (Complex Structures)
- Pointer to Structure
- Accessing structure member through pointer using dynamic memory allocation
- Pointers within Structures
- Self-referential structures
- Passing Structures to Functions
- Functions returning Structures
- Differences between Structures & Unions
- Enumerated Types / enum keyword
- The Type Definition / typedef keyword
- Bit fields
Command Line Arguments
- Concept of a file
- Text File and Binary Files
- State of a File
- Opening and Closing Files
- File Input / Output Functions
- Formatted Input-Output Functions
- Character Input-Output Functions
- Line Input-Output Functions
- Block Input-Output Functions
- File Status Functions (Error Handling)
- Positioning Functions
- System File Operations
- Initialization of graphics
- Drawing shapes using pre-defined functions
- Finding the resolution of screen
- Setting colors to text and window
- Font settings
- Fill styles
- Basic GUI applications
Future of C Language Developer
C Language already have several inbuilt features which can help you in creating the scalable web or app based platform. The future of C Language developers is bright because C Language will integrate capabilities like as autoloading, security, routing, caching, and better exception handling to create a robust framework. C Language is a well-established player in the market. It holds the top spot among all web application frameworks, a status that will surely maintain. Until 2021 and beyond, C Language's future is one of uninhabited and augmented growth. As a result, the number of developers who join this framework and the number of websites built with C Language will undoubtedly rise, raising the average developer wage. So, if you're just getting started in programming, C Language can be one of the best programming languages to start with.
Need Support or Some Doubt
If you have some doubt or need our support you can simply whatsapp us at +91 9816685212. You can also email us at email@example.com