AWS Certification Exam
Benefits of LoopSkill Certification
You will become Internationally Certified AWS Developer.
Backed by 5000+ Companies this Certification will provide you Great Job Opportunities.
Worldwide Average salary of an AWS Professional is around $70,000 per annum.
Exam Cost: USD 30.00
What Is AWS?
Amazon Web Services, Inc. (AWS) is an Amazon company that offers metered pay-as-you-go cloud computing platforms and APIs to consumers, businesses, and governments. These web services for cloud computing include a variety of basic abstract technical infrastructure and distributed computing building blocks and utilities. Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) is one of these services, which allows users to have a virtual cluster of computers available at all times through the Internet. Virtual computers on AWS have hardware central processing units (CPUs) and graphics processing units (GPUs) for processing, local/RAM memory, hard-disk/SSD storage, a choice of operating systems, networking, and pre-loaded application software like web servers, databases, and customer relationship management (CRM).
AWS is marketed to customers as a solution to get large-scale computing capability faster and for less money than creating a physical server farm. All services are priced based on usage, although utilization is measured differently by each provider. According to Synergy Group, AWS holds 33% of the cloud, while the next two competitors, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud, have 18% and 9%, respectively.
AWS will have approximately 200 products and services available by 2021, including computing, storage, networking, database, analytics, application services, deployment, management, machine learning, mobile, developer tools, and Internet of Things capabilities. Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Amazon Simple Storage Service, Amazon Connect, and AWS Lambda are among the most popular.
- AWS provides a number of services, all of which are meant to provide a single set of features. Each service is self-contained, but you can combine them to fit your application's specific requirements.
- Each service is just that: a service delivered over an API. Some of you may want to utilize Amazon's or a third-user party's interface, while others may prefer to use APIs or the AWS software development kit to access AWS directly. Remember that each service has its own capabilities and quirks, regardless of how you access them.
- The AWS infrastructure is prone to failure, so Amazon uses redundancy to ensure service reliability. Amazon typically keeps three copies of the computation and data linked with the services for which it offers service level agreements (SLAs).
- AWS is available on a pay-as-you-go, on-demand basis. When you're just getting started with an application, AWS can be a great deal, with very low expenses. However, because the meter is continually running, it's critical to keep track of how much you use.
- The split of AWS services is based on region and availability zone. Network traffic charges apply when accessing data in one area from EC2 instances in another, so knowing where your data is stored and where your applications must run is critical if you want to keep costs low.
Salary Range of An AWS Professional
Depending on the experience level and the demographic area, the salary of a AWS Professional varies widely.
The following is the average AWS Professional Salary in USA:
|Best Minds In AWS||$100,000|
|Senior AWS Professionals||$ 85,000|
|Intermediate AWS Professionals||$ 65,000|
|AWS Freshers||$ 50,000|
The following is the average AWS Professional Salary in India:
|Best Minds In AWS||INR 90,000|
|Senior AWS Professionals||INR 60,000|
|Intermediate AWS Professionals||INR 35,000|
|AWS Freshers||INR 20,000|
What Is AWS Certification?
AWS Certification assesses a person's knowledge of the server management as well as their understanding of digital concepts. A variety of certifying authorities, ranging from government agencies to commercial enterprises and organisations, offer the AWS certification. Certifications are normally obtained by the completion of an online or offline exam.
All certificates have their own set of benefits, such as international recognition, career opportunities, freelancing, and so on. So, AWS certification is an online exam that evaluates a Professional's skills and knowledge in order to match them with the suitable opportunities.
Why should you take this Online AWS Certification?
The online AWS certification from Loopskill will assist you in becoming a certified Professional. You can take this exam and by scoring 70% you will become an internationally certified AWS Professional. This certification will help you in three different ways:
- You can demonstrate your AWS certification to potential employers and can stand out of the crowd.
- You can apply for great jobs using loopskill website or app; moreover, our partners companies will contact you directly for full-time or part-time opportunities depending on your skills & requirements.
- Loopskill is not just a platform to get certified or to find full time jobs; here being a certified Professional you can also do freelancing for the clients around the globe. You will be approached by the clients who need your help in building some web based platform or some app based platform.
The loopskill’s online AWS certification is created to help people in exploring and achieving their full potential so they can get connected to the best opportunities around the globe.
Advantages of AWS
Simple to use
AWS is meant to let application providers, ISVs, and vendors host their applications fast and securely, whether they're existing or new SaaS-based apps. To access AWS' application hosting platform, you can utilize the AWS Management Console or well-documented web services APIs.
You can choose your operating system, programming language, web application platform, database, and other services on AWS's flexible platform. AWS provides you with a virtual environment in which you can install the applications and services that your application requires. This simplifies the migration of existing apps while keeping the ability to create new ones.
There are no long-term contracts or upfront obligations, and you just pay for the compute power, storage, and other resources you utilize. The AWS Economics Center has more information on comparing the costs of different hosting options with AWS.
With AWS, you get access to a scalable, reliable, and secure worldwide computing infrastructure that has been perfected over a decade as the virtual backbone of Amazon.com's multibillion-dollar online business.
High-performance and scalable
Your application may scale up or down based on demand using AWS features, Auto Scaling, and Elastic Load Balancing. You have access to computation and storage resources when you need them, thanks to Amazon's vast infrastructure.
To secure and fortify our infrastructure, AWS takes an end-to-end approach that includes physical, operational, and software measures. Visit the AWS Security Center for further information.
Important Topics to Learn & Master in AWS
Getting started with Amazon cloud
- Creating accounts and analyzing the cost breakdown
- Evaluating Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Console, command line tools and API
Overview of the architecture:
- EC2, S3, EBS, Beanstalk, RDS, VPC, CloudFront, SimpleDB, SQS, CloudWatch
Achieving Agility with EC2:
Managing the EC2 infrastructure:
- Browsing Amazon Machine Images (AMI)
- Specifying security groups and key pairs
- Evaluating Elastic Block Store (EBS) and instance store root devices
- Assigning elastic IP addresses
- Mapping instance types to computing needs
Implementing Durable and Reliable Storage:
Storing data in the cloud:
- Persisting off-instance storage with EBS volumes
- Creating backups with snapshots
- Achieving high durability with SimpleStorage Service
- Transmitting data in/out of the Amazon cloud
Simplifying the database infrastructure:
- Achieving high availability of nonrelational data with SimpleDB
- Effortlessly implement a relational database with Relational Database Service (RDS)
Creating cost-effective distributed solutions:
- Decoupling applications with Simple Queue Service
- Leveraging CloudFront for high-performance edge cache content delivery
- Delivering static and streaming content
Adapting EC2 to Your Business Needs:
Customizing virtual machines:
- Modifying existing images
- Creating new images off of running instances
- Converting an instance store AMI to an EBS A
Creating an AWS cloud architecture:
- Applying best practices for a cloud solution
- Selecting a cloud setup for different use case scenarios
Handling Dynamic Resource Requirements:
Monitoring from inside or outside of the cloud:
- Visualizing utilization metrics with CloudWatch
- Setting alarms to send and receive notifications
Transparently scaling to meet load variations:
- Distributing incoming traffic with elastic load balancing
- Dynamically adding and removing instances with Auto Scaling
- Setting capacity thresholds
Hosting Applications with Elastic Beanstalk:
Managing application environments:
- Customizing and configuring platform stacks
- Provisioning application resources with CloudFormation
AWS Security Features:
Controlling account security:
- Configuring access credentials
- Managing users with Identity Access Management (IAM)
Leveraging the Virtual Private Cloud (VPC):
- Provisioning isolated AWS resources
- Bridging EC2 instances to your internal network with a VPN
- Launching EC2 instances on dedicated hardware
Need Support or Some Doubt
If you have some doubt or need our support you can simply WhatsApp us at +91 9816685212. You can also email us at [email protected]