Certified Angular.js Developer
Why should you take this Certification?
This certification will make you Internationally Certified and will help in growing your career.
This certification will help you to get Job & Freelance opportunities from thousands of companies.
Average salary given to a Certified Angular.js Developer is around $60,000 per annum.
Exam Cost: USD 30.00 5 out of 5 based on 7905 ratings.become certified WhatsApp us share
What Is AngularJS?
The MEAN stack consists of MongoDB database, Express.js web application server framework, AngularJS and Node.js server runtime environment, with AngularJS serving as its frontend.
The AngularJS framework has Long Term Support until December 31, 2021. AngularJS security updates, browser compatibility fixes, and jQuery compatibility updates will no longer be provided by Google after that date. The Angular team recommends moving to Angular V2+, but there are other options available as well.
For the purposes of creating user interfaces and connecting software components, declarative programming such as AngularJS is better suited than imperative programming. The framework extends and adapts traditional HTML to present dynamic content via two-way data-binding, which allows models and views to be automatically synchronised. As a result, AngularJS places less emphasis on explicit DOM manipulation in order to enhance testability and performance.
Miko Hevery at Brat Tech LLC created AngularJS in 2009 as the software behind a megabyte-priced online JSON storage service for enterprise applications that could be easily created. There were a few customers for "GetAngular.com" before the two decided to release Angular as an open-source library rather than continue with the business model.
Many AngularJS concepts were ported over to AngularJS in the 1.6 release, including the concept of a component-based architecture. Despite numerous vulnerabilities that bypassed the sandbox, many developers believed that the Sandbox provided additional security. This release, along with others, removed the Sandbox. AngularJS 1.7.9 is the most recent stable release as of March 2020.
You can see how popular AngularJS is by looking at the statistics below...
Salary Range of AngularJS Developer
Depending on the experience level and the demographic area, the salary of a AngularJS developer varies widely.
The following is the average AngularJS Developer Salary in USA:
|Best Minds In AngularJS||$125,000|
|Senior AngularJS Developers||$ 100,000|
|Intermediate AngularJS Developers||$ 80,000|
|AngularJS Freshers||$ 50,000|
The following is the average AngularJS Developer Salary in India:
|Best Minds In AngularJS||INR 100,000|
|Senior AngularJS Developers||INR 80,000|
|Intermediate AngularJS Developers||INR 60,000|
|AngularJS Freshers||INR 40,000|
What Is AngularJS Certification?
AngularJS Certification assesses a person's knowledge of the programming language as well as their understanding of programming concepts. A variety of certifying authorities, ranging from government agencies to commercial enterprises and organisations, offer the AngularJS certification. Certifications are normally obtained by the completion of an online or offline exam.
All certificates have their own set of benefits, such as international recognition, career opportunities, freelancing, and so on. So, AngularJS certification is an online exam that evaluates a developer's skills and knowledge in order to match them with the suitable opportunities.
Why should you take this Online AngularJS Certification?
The online AngularJS certification from Loopskill will assist you in becoming a certified developer. You can take this exam and by scoring 70% you will become an internationally certified AngularJS developer. This certification will help you in three different ways:
- You can demonstrate your AngularJS certification to potential employers and can stand out of the crowd.
- You can apply for great jobs using loopskill website or app; moreover, our partners companies will contact you directly for full-time or part-time opportunities depending on your skills & requirements.
- Loopskill is not just a platform to get certified or to find full time jobs; here being a certified developer you can also do freelancing for the clients around the globe. You will be approached by the clients who need your help in building some web based platform or some app based platform.
The loopskill’s online AngularJS certification is created to help people in exploring and achieving their full potential so they can get connected to the best opportunities around the globe.
Few Of The Best Websites Using AngularJS:
AngularJS is utilised by over 4,000,000 websites worldwide. Here are a few examples of high-traffic websites that rely heavily on AngularJS:
Advantages of AngularJS Language for Developers
AngularJS has various benefits for developers; a few of the most important benefits of using AngularJS are given below.
- It has a two-way binding feature, which means the view and the model can be immediately synced.
- When building websites, AngularJS's support for Single Page Applications makes it a great option
- Because of its scalability and inherent intuitiveness, AngularJS has Declarative UI.
- There are experienced developers working on the AngularJS framework for Google's own applications.
- AngularJS makes component testing a breeze.
- The MVC architecture ensures that application development, testing, and maintenance are quick and reliable.
- AngularJS has great support for managing dependencies.
- AngularJS makes it possible to develop multiple applications in parallel.
There are several other advantages to learn AngularJS and adopt it for your next website or app development project.
Important Topics to Learn & Master in AngularJS
If you wish to become a AngularJS master, the topics listed below must be covered.
- Introduction To Client Side Scripting Languages
- Introduction to AngularJS and Its History
- Why should we use AngularJS?
- Properties, Methods
- Binding controllers with views
- Controller hierarchy
- Sharing data between controllers
Bootstrapping Angular APPS
- Auto bootstrap
- Custom bootstrap
- Binding Model Objects
- Model Objects Visibility
- Learning $scope & $rootScope
- Difference between $scope & $rootScope
- Using $emit and $broadcast
- JSON advantages & Using JSON in Angularjs
- Use of $watch, $digest & $apply
- Learning Dependency Injection?
- Implicit DI
- Inline Array & $inject Array Annotated DI
- AngularJs Expressions, AngularJS Numbers
- AngularJS Strings, AngularJS Arrays
- AngularJS Objects
- Power & Usage of directives
- Working with built in directives
- ng-app, ng-init
- ng-model, ng-repeat
- ng-class, ng-template
- Working with custom directives
- Adding Filters to Expressions, Directives
- Working with built in filters
- Creating custom filters
- Hiding HTML Elements
- ng-show, ng-hide
- Controllers Pollute the Global Namespace
- AngularJS Application Files
AngularJS XMLHttpRequest (AJAX)
- AngularJS $http
AngularJS Service Types
- Constants and Values, Factories
- Services, Providers
Single Page Applications
- What is SPA?
- How to work with SPA in angular
- Working with routes
- Static & dynamic routing
REST API Calls
- Overview of REST API
- Use of angular resource module
- Overview of transitions
- Use of angular animate module
Angular with UI Frameworks
- ui boostrap
Behavior Driven Development
- Overview of Nodejs
- installation & working with karma and jasmine
Future of AngularJS Developer
AngularJS already have several inbuilt features which can help you in creating the scalable web or app based platform. The future of AngularJS developers is bright because AngularJS will integrate capabilities like as autoloading, security, routing, caching, and better exception handling to create a robust framework. AngularJS is a well-established player in the market. It holds the top spot among all web application frameworks, a status that will surely maintain. Until 2021 and beyond, AngularJS's future is one of uninhabited and augmented growth. As a result, the number of developers who join this framework and the number of websites built with AngularJS will undoubtedly rise, raising the average developer wage. So, if you're just getting started in programming, AngularJS can be one of the best programming languages to start with.
Need Support or Some Doubt
If you have some doubt or need our support you can simply whatsapp us at +91 9816685212. You can also email us at email@example.com