Angular Certification Exam
Exam Cost: USD 30.00
Benefits of LoopSkill Certification
You will become Internationally Certified Angular Developer.
Backed by 5000+ Companies this Certification will provide you Great Job Opportunities.
Average salary of a great Angular Professional is around $80,000 per annum.
Exam Cost: USD 30.00
What Is Angular?
Angular is a TypeScript-based free and open-source web application framework led by the Angular Team at Google and by a community of individuals and corporations. Angular is a complete rewrite from the same team that built AngularJS.
Angular 2.0 was unveiled on the 22nd and 23rd of October 2014 at the ng-Europe conference in London, UK. The drastic changes in the 2.0 version sparked a great deal of debate among the community of software engineers. To mark this milestone in its evolution from Alpha to Developer Preview on April 30, 2015, the Angular team announced that Angular 2 had been promoted from Alpha to Developer Preview. In December of 2015, Angular 2 entered Beta, and in May of 2016, the first release candidate was published. The final version was released on September 14th, 2016 and is available for download.
By skipping 3 to avoid confusion caused by the router package's version being misaligned (v3.3.0), Angular 4 was announced on December 13th. As of March 23, 2017, the final version had been released. Angular 2 and Angular 4 are backward compatible.
As of November 1, 2017, Angular 5 was released to the public for testing. Support for progressive web apps, a build optimizer, and improvements related to Material Design are some of the most significant improvements in Angular 5.
On the 4th of May, 2018, Angular 6 was made public. In this major release, the focus shifts from the underlying framework to the toolchain and making it easier to move quickly with Angular in the future, rather than the framework itself.
On the 18th of October, 2018, Angular 7 was released. Virtual Scrolling, Improved Accessibility of Selects and Typescript 3.1, RxJS 6.3, and Node 10 dependency updates have all been added to this release. Other updates include Typescript 3.1, RxJS 6.3, and Node 10.
On the 28th of May, 2019, Angular 8 was released. TypeScript 3.4 support, Angular Ivy as an opt-in preview and Differential loading of all application code are included.
As of February 6, 2020, Angular 9 will be available. Version 9 requires that all applications use the Ivy compiler and runtime as a matter of course. TypeScript 3.6 and 3.7 is now supported by Angular. In addition to hundreds of bug fixes, the Ivy compiler and runtime offers numerous advantages, such as smaller bundle size, faster testing, better debugging, improved build error and many more.
With the release of Angular 10 on June 24, 2020, there will be a lot of new material. On November 11, 2020, Angular 11 was released. On May 12, 2021, Angular 12 was released.
You can see how popular Angular is by looking at the statistics below...
In India, Angular is the 10th most trending tech stack.
In USA, Angular is the 6th most trending tech stack.
In UK, Angular is the 8th most trending tech stack.
In Canada, Angular is the 13th most trending tech stack.
Salary Range of Angular Developer
Depending on the experience level and the demographic area, the salary of a Angular developer varies widely.
The following is the average Angular Developer Salary in USA:
|Best Minds In Angular||$125,000|
|Senior Angular Developers||$ 100,000|
|Intermediate Angular Developers||$ 80,000|
|Angular Freshers||$ 50,000|
The following is the average Angular Developer Salary in India:
|Best Minds In Angular||INR 90,000|
|Senior Angular Developers||INR 60,000|
|Intermediate Angular Developers||INR 35,000|
|Angular Freshers||INR 20,000|
What Is Angular Certification?
Angular Certification assesses a person's knowledge of the programming language as well as their understanding of programming concepts. A variety of certifying authorities, ranging from government agencies to commercial enterprises and organizations, offer the Angular certification. Certifications are normally obtained by the completion of an online or offline exam.
All certificates have their own set of benefits, such as international recognition, career opportunities, freelancing, and so on. So, Angular certification is an online exam that evaluates a developer's skills and knowledge in order to match them with the suitable opportunities.
Why should you take this Online Angular Certification?
The online Angular certification from Loopskill will assist you in becoming a certified developer. You can take this exam and by scoring 70% you will become an internationally certified Angular developer. This certification will help you in three different ways:
- You can demonstrate your Angular certification to potential employers and can stand out of the crowd.
- You can apply for great jobs using loopskill website or app; moreover, our partners companies will contact you directly for full-time or part-time opportunities depending on your skills & requirements.
- Loopskill is not just a platform to get certified or to find full time jobs; here being a certified developer you can also do freelancing for the clients around the globe. You will be approached by the clients who need your help in building some web based platform or some app based platform.
The loopskill’s online Angular certification is created to help people in exploring and achieving their full potential so they can get connected to the best opportunities around the globe.
Few Of The Best Websites Built With Angular:
Angular is utilised by over 250,000 websites worldwide. Here are a few examples of high-traffic websites that rely heavily on Angular:
Advantages of Angular Language for Developers
Angular has various benefits for developers; a few of the most important benefits of using Angular are given below.
- The majority of frameworks only support one-way data binding, but Angular supports two-way data binding.
- Because Angular creates extra files, it reduces the extra load on CPUs, resulting in better server communication.
- The POJO Model to Eliminate External Dependencies is used by Angular to make the code structure convenient and independent.
- Testing in Angular is a piece of cake thanks to the injection of several dependencies.
- Google's Material Design guidelines are followed by Angular Material.
- Single Page Applications benefit greatly from Angular's support and results.
- To maintain code consistency and a robust ecosystem, Angular provides a CLI and documentation style guide.
- By combining MMVC architecture and two-way data binding, Angular simplifies the development structure.
- Ivy-Renderer is a new angular engine that offers super-optimized bundle sizes, faster loading times, and dynamic component loading.
- The Angular community is large, and the majority of the information is widely available, ranging from YouTube to social media platforms.
- Angular provides code reusability, which increases productivity and thus reduces development time.
- For most of the defined components, Angular is simple to learn and use.
There are several other advantages to learn Angular and adopt it for your next website or app development project.
Important Topics to Learn & Master in Angular
If you wish to become a Angular master, the topics listed below must be covered.
- What & Why of Typescript
- Setup and installation
- IDE support
- Scoping using let and const Keywords (ES6)
- Template Literals (ES6)
- Rest and Spread Parameters (ES6)
- Destructuring (ES6)
- Type inference & Annotations
- Learning Number, Boolean, String, Array, Tuple, Enum, Any, Void, Never, & Null and Undefined
- Introduction to Functions
- Using types in functions
- Optional and default parameters
- Arrow functions & Introduction to Classes
- Inheritance & Access modifiers
- Getters and setters
- Read-only & static
- Introduction to Interfaces
- Optional properties and methods
- Strict structural contract
- Extending interface & Implementing them
- Introduction to Modules
- Import / Export
- Default & Decorators
Working With Angular CLI
- Angular CLI
- Anatomy of the project
- Setting up a workspace
- Updating Angular apps using ng update
- Adding support for external libraries using ng add
- Debugging Angular apps
- Working with Augury
- Using the Angular Language Service with Microsoft VSCode
Building Blocks of Angular
- Learning Modules, Components, Templates, Metadata, Data binding, Directives, Services, Angular Ivy & Dependency injection
- Learning importance of Modules
- How to create modules
- Built-in modules & Root Module
- feature module
- Introduction of components
- @Component decorator
- Component configuration object
- Custom components
- Component with templates
- Inline & External
- Component with Styles
- Angular Elements
- HTML as template
- Data binding
- Two-way binding
- Template expressions
- Template syntax
- Attribute, class, and style bindings
- @Input() & @Output
- Template reference variables
- Safe navigation operator
- Built-in directives
- Structural directive
- NgIf & NgFor
- NgSwitch & NgClass
- Attribute directive
- NgStyle & NgModel
- Built-in pipes
- @Pipe decorator
- @angular/forms library
- Template-driven forms
- Form and field validation
- Validation check with ng-pristine,ng-dirty, ng-touched, ng-untouched, ng-valid, ng-invalid
- Show and hide validation error messages
- Form submission with ngSubmit
- Reactive/ Model drive forms
- FormGroup, FormControl classes
- FormBuilder for easy form building
- Validations using Validators
- Setting form model using setValue and patchValue
- Use FormArray to build repeated from controls or form groups
- Why DI
- @Injectable decorator
- Custom service development
- Registering the service with NgModule using providers key
- Provider Types
- Learning Class, Factory, & Value
Routing & Navigation
- @angular/router library
- Configure routes
- RouterModule.forRoot and RouterModule.forChild
- RouterOutlet, RouterLink, RouterLinkActive
- Nested Routes
- Parametrized routes
- Route guards
- Why RxJs
- Observable interface
- Learning Streams, Operators, Subscription, Subject, & Schedulers
Interfacing with backend services & APIs using HttpClient
- Setup installing the module
- Making a request for JSON data
- Type checking the response
- Error handling
- Sending data to the server
- Making a POST request
- Configuring other parts of the request
- Creating Libraries
- Angular Material Essentials
- Lazy Loading
- Customizing the Angular CLI using the Builder API
- Server-Side Rendering with Angular Universal
- Working with Service Workers
- Building a Progressive Web App
- Testing in Typescript
- Testing Component
- Testing Service/Provider
- Testing Pipe
- Using the Angular CLI with Ahead-Of-Time (AOT) Compilation and Tree-Shaking (removing unused library code)
- Deployment Platforms for Angular Apps
Future of Angular Developer
Angular already have several inbuilt features which can help you in creating the scalable web or app based platform. The future of Angular developers is bright because Angular will integrate capabilities like as autoloading, security, routing, caching, and better exception handling to create a robust framework. Angular is a well-established player in the market. It holds the top spot among all web application frameworks, a status that will surely maintain. Until 2021 and beyond, Angular's future is one of uninhabited and augmented growth. As a result, the number of developers who join this framework and the number of websites built with Angular will undoubtedly rise, raising the average developer wage. So, if you're just getting started in programming, Angular can be one of the best programming languages to start with.
Need Support or Some Doubt
If you have some doubt or need our support you can simply whatsapp us at +91 9816685212. You can also email us at [email protected]