Certified Agriculture Engineering Professional
Why should you take this Certification?
This certification will make you Internationally Certified and will help in growing your career.
This certification will help you to get Job & Freelance opportunities from thousands of companies.
Average salary given to a Certified Agricultural Engineer is around $60,000 per annum.
Exam Cost: USD 30.00 5 out of 5 based on 8734 ratings.become certified WhatsApp us share
What Is Agricultural Engineering?
Agricultural engineering is the study and application of engineering science and design principles to agriculture, combining the disciplines of mechanical, Agricultural, electrical, food science, environmental, software, and chemical engineering to improve the efficiency of farms and agribusiness enterprises while also ensuring the sustainability of natural and renewable resources.
An agricultural engineer is a professional engineer with a background in agriculture. Agricultural engineers develop and plan the engineering for an agricultural project, usually in collaboration with an agriculturist who is more knowledgeable about farming and agricultural science.
Before 2000 B.C., the first use of agricultural engineering was the advent of irrigation in large-scale agriculture along the Nile and Euphrates rivers. Before the Christian era, large irrigation structures may be found in Baluchistan and India. The Incas performed irrigation in Peru, and the Aztecs practiced irrigation in North America.
In 1715, settlers in the San Antonio area performed irrigation, and in 1847, the Mormons practiced irrigation in the Salt Lake Valley.
A new era in agricultural engineering began with the introduction of tractors and equipment during the industrial revolution. Mechanical harvesters and planters would eventually replace field laborers in most food and cash crop businesses throughout the industrial revolution. Cropdusters were used to spray pesticides in the twentieth century, when airplane engines became more reliable. The application of these engineering techniques to agriculture resulted in a massive increase in crop productivity, termed the "second agricultural revolution."
Genetically Modified Foods (GMOs) were developed in the late twentieth century, providing yet another boost to crop production and insect resistance.
Salary Range of Agricultural Engineer:
Depending on the experience level and the demographic area, the salary of a Agricultural Engineer varies widely.
The following is the average Salary of a Agricultural Engineer in USA:
|Best Minds In Agricultural Engineering||$125,000|
|Senior Agricultural Engineer||$ 100,000|
|Intermediate Agricultural Engineer||$ 80,000|
|Agricultural Engineering Freshers||$ 50,000|
The following is the average Salary of a Agricultural Engineer in India:
|Best Minds In Agricultural Engineering||INR 150,000|
|Senior Agricultural Engineer||INR 60,000|
|Intermediate Agricultural Engineer||INR 35,000|
|Agricultural Engineering Freshers||INR 20,000|
What Is Agricultural Engineering Certification?
Agricultural Engineer Certification assesses a person's knowledge of the engineering concepts as well as their understanding of real world scenarios. A variety of certifying authorities, ranging from government agencies to commercial enterprises and organizations, offer the Agricultural Engineer certification. Certifications are normally obtained by the completion of an online or offline exam.
All certificates have their own set of benefits, such as international recognition, career opportunities, freelancing, and so on. So, Agricultural Engineer certification is an online exam that evaluates an engineer’s skills and knowledge in order to match them with the suitable opportunities.
Best Agricultural Engineering Certification & why you should appear for it?
The online Agricultural Engineer certification from Loopskill is considered to be best in market and will assist you in becoming a certified engineer. You can take this exam and by scoring 70% you will become an internationally certified Agricultural Engineer. This certification will help you in three different ways:
- You can demonstrate your Agricultural Engineer certification to potential employers and can stand out of the crowd.
- You can apply for great jobs using loopskill website or app; moreover, our partners companies will contact you directly for full-time or part-time opportunities depending on your skills & requirements.
- Loopskill is not just a platform to get certified or to find full time jobs; here being a certified engineer you can also do freelancing for the clients around the globe. You will be approached by the clients who need your help in different problems.
The loopskill’s online Agricultural Engineer certification is created to help people in exploring and achieving their full potential so they can get connected to the best opportunities around the globe.
Marvels of Agricultural Engineering:
- To minimize soil erosion, conservation tillage keeps residue from the previous year's crop on the soil surface. The Dust Bowl of the 1930s led the establishment of the Soil Conservation Service (now the Natural Resources Conservation Service), which promoted soil conservation techniques. Agricultural engineers were the driving force behind the success of conservation tillage and the reduction of topsoil loss.
- The milking machine increased the efficiency of milk collection by a factor of ten. It dramatically increased the number of cows that a single laborer could milk, resulting in higher farm income. For success, the engineering design requires knowledge of both mechanical and biological fundamentals.
- The cotton picker needs a mix of mechanical and biological elements once more. It put a stop to sharecropping, which was bad for sharecroppers, landowners, and the environment.
- The first technology capable of automatically, efficiently, and uniformly irrigating a wide range of crops, soils, sloping terrains, and field sizes was center-pivot irrigation. It has brought the biblical promise that "the deserts would bloom" to fruition. Sprinkle irrigation has become the most extensively utilized method.
- The grain harvesting self-propelled combine can harvest a wide variety of crops. A contemporary combine with a single operator can harvest a hundred times the amount of grain that could be harvested a century ago. It's even been featured on the History Channel's "Modern Marvels" series.
- The American countryside was altered through rural electrification. Electrification was named the best engineering achievement of the twentieth century by the National Academy of Engineering. Agricultural engineers were instrumental in the electrification of rural America. It made it possible to move away from human labor and toward electrical power and automated control systems.
- Many people regard the invention of the agricultural tractor to be our profession's crowning achievement. When the heavy steam engine gave way to the "traction engine" in the late 1800s, the term "tractor" was coined. Hundreds of our members have worked in the tractor industry and helped to develop the countless advancements that have resulted in the contemporary tractor.
Important Topics to Learn & Master in Agricultural Engineering:
If you wish to become a Agricultural Engineering master, the subject listed below must be covered.
- Engineering Chemistry
- Engineering Mechanics
- Engineering Drawing
- Physical Chemistry
- Science of Soils
- Basic of Agricultural Engineering
- Engineering Physics
- Horticulture and Field Crops
- Agricultural Process in Industries
- Farm Machinery
- Surveying and Labeling Methods
- Soil Mechanics
- Soil Physics
- Statistical Methods
- Unit Operations in Food Technology
- Air Conditioning and Refrigerating
- Operation Research
- Environmental Studies
- Tractors and Power Units
- Tools and Control of Machines
- Open Elective
- Crop Processing Engineering
- Renewable Energy
- Agricultural processing Technology
Agricultural Engineering’s Software:
Agricultural 3D by AutoCad: Agricultural 3D is a Agricultural engineering drafting software featuring a variety of design, analysis, and simulation capabilities for Agricultural engineering design. It is easily the most widely used application in the business. On a high level, we use CAD to develop construction documentation, which is a set of plans. Agricultural 3D's breadth of tools will help you to develop inventive and detailed designs, from polylines to feature lines, pipe networks to profiles.
HEC-HMS: The Hydrologic Modeling System (HEC-HMS), which is considered a benchmark for hydrologic simulation, is designed to replicate the hydrologic process of watershed systems and offers you with virtually all the drainage data you could require. In the program, you specify the physical parameters of a watershed as well as the meteorology that affects it during a certain time period. The simulation findings are straightforward. Peak flow, total volume, depth and storage values in reservoirs and ponds, and other elements are summarized in tables.
HEC-RAS: In addition to HEC-HMS, the US Army Corps of Engineers' Hydrologic Engineering Center developed the River Analysis System (HEC-RAS). This program simulates water flow via rivers and canals with a variety of cross sections. This application will assist you in determining if water may safely pass through specific infrastructure (channels, streams, bridges, culverts, etc.) without creating floods in the surrounding area. The system can assess both steady and unsteady flow, sediment transport simulations, and water quality components, and its mapping tools are frequently used for floodplain management.
Microsoft Project: Microsoft Project is a project management application from Microsoft. It has a user interface that is similar to Microsoft Office, notably Excel, and makes navigating the program simple. When it comes to managing engineering projects, scheduling is crucial. Microsoft Project will allow you to construct precise schedules to manage your various projects if you understand basic scheduling concepts such as activity linkages, critical routes, Gantt Charts, and more.
StormCAD: StormCAD is a drainage system, stormwater, and sanitary sewer design modeling and analysis program. It is used on a regular basis by Agricultural engineers to size pipes and structures for a variety of construction projects. StormCAD can calculate drainage area runoff, inlet capacity, gutter and pipe network flow, and other things. The outputs and custom report generator are useful in delivering the information needed to confirm that your system is properly engineered. Importing and exporting between programs is significantly easier now that GIS and AutoCAD are supported!
SSA: Autodesk's Storm and Sanitary Analysis (SSA) application is comparable to StormCAD. SSA is also useful for analyzing and designing drainage, stormwater, and sanitary sewer systems. Autodesk built SSA as an extension within AutoCAD so that users could use both softwares with the flexibility to import and export back and forth when your design changed. SSA is a user-friendly program that can design/size pipes, detention facilities, and drainage channels, among other things.
WaterCAD: WaterCAD is a Bentley utility design program that focuses on water distribution networks. It's a hydraulic model that uses network characteristics like appurtenances and fire flow data to help you build enhancements like pipe sizing and location, pumps, and more.
Future of Agricultural Engineering
Agricultural engineering is one of the oldest fields of engineering that deals with the design and construction of large-scale structures such as buildings, highways, bridges, and dams. It has existed since the dawn of Agriculturalization and has progressed with the construction of massive undertakings such as France's Pont du Gard and China's Great Wall. Emerging sciences such as artificial intelligence and nanotechnologies have recently made waves in a variety of fields, including Agricultural engineering.
Transportation engineering is a Agricultural engineering subject that deals with the infrastructure needed to carry people and products. With the advent of semi-autonomous and electric automobiles like Tesla's, roadways will need to be modified to accommodate these self-driving vehicles. For example, highway lanes might be organized to segregate autonomous vehicles from commuter cars and bicycles based on the varied forms of traffic on the road. As more people transition to electric vehicles, the number of charging stations will need to be increased.
Artificial intelligence, or AI, is the process of machines learning from their previous experiences on their own. Chess-playing computers and self-driving automobiles are two well-known instances of AI. Many professional responsibilities currently entrusted to younger engineers could be replaced by AI in the building sector. This is due to the fact that computers can process enormous quantities of data banks obtained from diverse initiatives and use them as learning experiences. As a result, AI may assist in making many of the critical decisions on a construction site that were previously outsourced to engineers. This will result in significant improvements in project delivery speed as well as cost and carbon emissions reductions.
Another discipline of Agricultural engineering that is undergoing considerable changes as a result of high-tech improvements in the business is structural engineering. In reality, structural engineers may be rendered obsolete in the future of structural engineering. This is mostly owing to advances in computer modeling, which allow AI to generate incredibly complex structures without the use of human labor. Cloud computing can provide access to massive processing power, reducing the time and talent required to create these intricate designs. For example, selecting member sizes for steel-frame constructions can now be done in seconds rather than days as required by previous procedures by a structural engineer.
Nanotechnology is the study of materials with a size range of 0.1 to 100 nanometers. It's a relatively new field with several applications in a range of fields, including Agricultural engineering. Venture capitalists and corporations have made investments in the concrete and steel used to construct structures in the construction industry alone. Incorporating nano silica, nano-clays, or nano iron particles in concrete, for example, can increase the pore structure of the concrete while also combating the early-stage problem of poor strength.
Need Support or Some Doubt
If you have some doubt or need our support you can simply whatsapp us at +91 9816685212. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org